PDA

View Full Version : How are the Kings 10 games below 500 and Mavs are 4 games over?

masonanddixon
02-10-2016, 09:13 PM
Talk about coaching all you want but the disparity in talent is striking.

JohnFreeman
02-10-2016, 09:13 PM
Mavs have one of the easiest schedules I believe

masonanddixon
02-10-2016, 09:16 PM
Mavs have one of the easiest schedules I believe

That was early on, but it's been brutal since. They've closed out their series with pretty much all the elite teams except GS.

He Strong
02-10-2016, 09:23 PM
Dirk underrated, Cousins overrated? Coaches?

He Strong
02-10-2016, 09:24 PM
Any relation to Rondo leaving Dallas and going to Sacramento?

masonanddixon
02-10-2016, 09:33 PM
Any relation to Rondo leaving Dallas and going to Sacramento?

Yeah but people were saying he was back to the Rondo of old. Even the Kings role players are much better than Dallas'

And you can't tell me Karl isn't an elite and proven coach.

He Strong
02-10-2016, 09:37 PM
Yeah but people were saying he was back to the Rondo of old. Even the Kings role players are much better than Dallas'

And you can't tell me Karl isn't an elite and proven coach.
Karl is a good coach, not elite, and it is clear that he is not on the same page with Cousins, and all teams struggle if a coach and the star don't get along.

masonanddixon
02-10-2016, 09:40 PM
Karl is a good coach, not elite, and it is clear that he is not on the same page with Cousins, and all teams struggle if a coach and the star don't get along.

Cousins is overrated as hell. I mean he's been in the league six seasons now and hasn't done shit.

La Frescobaldi
02-10-2016, 11:37 PM
Kings don't have a team they have a collection of players.

If a star doesn't get along with a coach the star is wrong almost without exception.

I bet you could count on one hand the times a star player has been right and the coach wrong.

Certainly not going to be cousins that breaks the mold. Over his whole career Anthony has showed the same type of arrogant wrong-ness.