Spurs m8
02-10-2016, 10:39 PM
What A Time

We Are All Witnesses

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

keep-itreal
02-10-2016, 10:50 PM
actually not impressed.

it was a tie game before he hit the shot. If spurs was down by 1 or 2 and hit the game winner then that would be impressive

BuffaloBill
02-10-2016, 11:06 PM
Edited OP with the footage

coin24
02-10-2016, 11:13 PM
Thick clutch beast:bowdown:

MellowYellow
02-10-2016, 11:13 PM
Why do the Spurs need last second shots to beat mediocre teams like Orlando and nyk? Warriors are done with those games at halftime

BuffaloBill
02-10-2016, 11:17 PM
Why do the Spurs need last second shots to beat mediocre teams like Orlando and nyk? Warriors are done with those games at halftime

That's funny because the Spurs have a greater point differential than the Warriors, meaning they blow teams out more.

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/team/_/stat/team-comparison-per-game/sort/avgPointsDifference

Spurs m8
02-10-2016, 11:22 PM

Are you a ****ing idiot or what?
Spurs have the biggest point differential in ages and more 25+ point wins than ever at this point of the season and on track to get the record.

But hey, its ISH, when half the posters have no memory outside of one day, good post :applause: :applause: :applause:

La Frescobaldi
02-10-2016, 11:24 PM
Spurs have the biggest point differential in ages and more 25+ point wins than ever at this point of the season and on track to get the record.

But hey, its ISH, when half the posters have no memory outside of one day, good post :applause: :applause: :applause:
:lol

outbreak
02-10-2016, 11:37 PM

:lol

Also Orlando last played Golden State in 2014 and we lost by ONE POINT! And that year we went on to win 23 games. So they hardly were finished with us at halftime and we haven't even played them this season. Sure they will blow us out when we play them but mellowyellows post was horrible.

VengefulAngel
02-10-2016, 11:41 PM
Very MJesque.

He's clearly been watching tape.

La Frescobaldi
02-10-2016, 11:47 PM
Very MJesque.

Prolly was mj lol

to me that looked like long long ago when some poor slob was out on an island with The Logo.

That was Jerry's exact game winner I can't even say how many times. Dozens of games.

SpaceJam
02-10-2016, 11:51 PM
It's crazy, GSW are having this legendary season....But Spurs are only like 3-4 games behind

Spurs m8
02-10-2016, 11:55 PM
Good game by you fellas outbreak...I look forward to watching this tonight...don't mind the Magic tbh

Finger Roll
02-11-2016, 12:06 AM
that jumped is textbook

jimmybball
02-11-2016, 12:26 AM
Good chance he does this to LeBron on his way to another FMVP.

solar.hands
02-11-2016, 01:25 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO7VrvKkExU

:confusedshrug:

Milbuck
02-11-2016, 01:26 AM
Giannis is better than Spanoulis ever was.

Nice Kawhi

Harison
02-11-2016, 02:15 AM
but but.. current Duncan is more important than Kiwi! - Some posters from the other day :lol

ImKobe
02-11-2016, 02:28 AM

was a road game, Duncan 1st game back after a while, Parker out, 2nd night of a b2b, can't shoot lights out every game

Warriors only beat Phoenix by 8...and they are worse than ORL and NYK

OldSchoolBBall
02-11-2016, 02:35 AM
Very MJesque.

I had the same thought when I saw it. Just measures him, does a simple but effective cross and rises up. Aside from the shot form, looked like MJ.

Spurs m8
02-11-2016, 02:41 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO7VrvKkExU

:confusedshrug:

Its happened quite a few times to the Warriors this season tbh

Dunno what that guy was on about lol

MellowYellow
02-11-2016, 06:21 AM
Its happened quite a few times to the Warriors this season tbh

Dunno what that guy was on about lol
No it doesn't the only reason any of their games are close is cause they have the game on lock, start thinking about what they having for dinner. Bench scrubs come in and let the game get close. The Spurs played their hearts out against the magic and Knicks and needed every bit of luck to win

aj1987
02-11-2016, 06:28 AM
ITT we can clearly make out who the posters are who actually watch the games.

Did ESPN rank Kawhi in the top 100? DPOY and FMVP and the kid is only like 24.

Kawhi
02-11-2016, 06:33 AM
Awesome, just awesome. However, I didn't like that isolation nonsense. That is not Spurs basketball. Move the damn thing.

but but.. current Duncan is more important than Kiwi! - Some posters from the other day :lol
Tim's importance goes further than a clutch basket or anything stat related. Other than blocks, rim protection doesn't show in the boxscore, and neither does leadership.

Giaodollo
02-11-2016, 06:33 AM
That's funny because the Spurs have a greater point differential than the Warriors, meaning they blow teams out more.

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/team/_/stat/team-comparison-per-game/sort/avgPointsDifference

Always knew the spurs blew other teams. gays

Kawhi
02-11-2016, 06:35 AM
No it doesn't the only reason any of their games are close is cause they have the game on lock, start thinking about what they having for dinner. Bench scrubs come in and let the game get close. The Spurs played their hearts out against the magic and Knicks and needed every bit of luck to win
Yet the Spurs have a better point differential than the Warriors.

aj1987
02-11-2016, 06:39 AM
Tim's importance goes further than a clutch basket or anything stat related. Other than blocks, rim protection doesn't show in the boxscore, and neither does leadership.
Last season 6-2 without Duncan and 8-8 without Kawhi. :confusedshrug:

Kawhi is clearly the most important and impactful player on the Spurs. That's not a slight at Timmy. Dude had a legendary career and is playing with another HOF player. DPOY level defense and elite offense. Dude's shooting 48% from 3 on 4 tries a game. :applause:

BuffaloBill
02-11-2016, 06:42 AM
Aaron Gordon played perfect defense all game too. Made this shot even sweeter. Spurs were not able to score on that guy all night.

Kawhi
02-11-2016, 06:42 AM
Last season 6-2 without Duncan and 8-8 without Kawhi. :confusedshrug:

Kawhi is clearly the most important and impactful player on the Spurs. That's not a slight at Timmy. Dude had a legendary career and is playing with another HOF player. DPOY level defense and elite offense. Dude's shooting 48% from 3 on 4 tries a game. :applause:
For sure, I didn't meant to say that Timmy is the most important player on the squad, just that it isn't a ridiculous thing to say, because of obvious reasons. We need Kawhi, we need Tim.

Haymaker
02-11-2016, 09:11 AM
was a road game, Duncan 1st game back after a while, Parker out, 2nd night of a b2b, can't shoot lights out every game

Warriors only beat Phoenix by 8...and they are worse than ORL and NYK

Manu is recovering from a neutering surgery too. Spurs showed some heart in there.

MellowYellow
02-11-2016, 11:57 AM
Yet the Spurs have a better point differential than the Warriors.
Yep pretty much explained that away right there, also there is a lot of really bad teams in the west that the Spurs take seriously and play like the game is 0 0 no matter what. The Warriors like to mess around with their food, but when things get serious they have a gear that Spurs haven't had since 2014.

Harison
02-11-2016, 12:22 PM
Are you implying Kiwi's importance doesnt go beyond stats? :lol

Kiwi is more impactful defender than Duncan now, and even if someone for some reason thinks Timmy is slightly more important on D, then offensively Kiwi is head and shoulders above TD. Thus overall its not even close, Kiwi is a budding superstar, and TD is a solid role player at this stage. Nothing wrong with that either, father time gets everyone.

I just find it hilarious some posters think Duncan is more important than Kiwi now. Take away the latter, and Spurs would strugle to reach Playoffs, take away Duncan, and Spurs remain contender (not as great, but great enough). Whats the record without TD this year? 13-2 or so?

Haymaker
02-11-2016, 01:37 PM
Thus overall its not even close, Kiwi is a budding superstar,

I'm not sure he's more of a Superstar than Jimmy Butler, for example. Kawhi is very very good. He's borderline superstar but he's been developed in a system that maximizes his skills and hides his flaws. Yes, he has flaws.

La Frescobaldi
02-11-2016, 01:49 PM
I had the same thought when I saw it. Just measures him, does a simple but effective cross and rises up. Aside from the shot form, looked like MJ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXN0pbV5MJg

at 5:45 in that little movie you see Logo doing the original torch on my favorite all time player #10 of the Knicks. Listen to ol Bill Russell talking about it :lol
I doubt he invented it but... he might of tbh. Celtics used multiple screens in those situations, so did Sixers, Bucks got it to Alcinder because he would hit all free throws... Pistons lol they would give it to Dave Bing all right but that was cause.... he was all they had :lol This was patented Logo stuff what Leonard did. Might collect a fee on it !!

So although he had to bring the ball down in that particular clip they still put Clyde out on Jerry's Island. Logo did that... man.... dozens of times. Dozens of game winners and that Kawhi shot it just looks identical.
all those guys would talk about what a nightmare it was at the end of games... watching the rest of the Lakers drag their defenders away and how lonesome & remorseless it was out there with that dude.

BuffaloBill
02-12-2016, 08:35 AM
https://streamable.com/qnwn

Better angle :eek:

BuffaloBill
02-12-2016, 08:39 AM
stupid ass slowmotion ruined though

Haymaker
02-12-2016, 08:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXN0pbV5MJg

at 5:45 in that little movie you see Logo doing the original torch on my favorite all time player #10 of the Knicks. Listen to ol Bill Russell talking about it :lol
I doubt he invented it but... he might of tbh. Celtics used multiple screens in those situations, so did Sixers, Bucks got it to Alcinder because he would hit all free throws... Pistons lol they would give it to Dave Bing all right but that was cause.... he was all they had :lol This was patented Logo stuff what Leonard did. Might collect a fee on it !!

So although he had to bring the ball down in that particular clip they still put Clyde out on Jerry's Island. Logo did that... man.... dozens of times. Dozens of game winners and that Kawhi shot it just looks identical.
all those guys would talk about what a nightmare it was at the end of games... watching the rest of the Lakers drag their defenders away and how lonesome & remorseless it was out there with that dude.

I don't see anything remotely similar. Don't get me wrong, JW was the man. He influenced so many Superstars but they both took different approaches. Kawhi stood in front of his man and created enough space with his crossovers to get a quick release, knowing he would get contested. West just did a simple but effective hesitation and got a clean look. There's more MJ than West in Kawhi's shot. West was more cerebral in his executions and took calculated risks, MJ was more daring and loved the challenge of a contested shot, like Kawhi showed.