PDA

View Full Version : Alexy Shved Says Vassilis Spanoulis Can Play In The NBA

Euroleague
02-11-2016, 12:51 AM
http://euroleague.sport24.gr/article/3890181/svent-mporouse-sto-nva-o-spanoulhs.html

Θα αντιμετωπίσεις τον Σπανούλη που θεωρείται από τους κορυφαίους παίκτες στην Ευρώπη. Ποια είναι η άποψη σου γι αυτόν; Θεωρείς ότι θα μπορούσε να παίξει στο NBA?

"Ο Σπανούλης είναι εξαιρετικός παίκτης, όμως δεν πιστεύω ότι τώρα θέλει να παίξει στο ΝΒΑ. Με τον τρόπο που παίζει σίγουρα θα μπορούσε να το έχει κάνει στο παρελθόν με μεγαλύτερη επιτυχία από αυτή που είχε όταν πήγε".

Greek to English translation:

Interviewer: "You will face Spanoulis, who is considered the leading player in Europe. What is your opinion of him? Do you think that he could play in the NBA?"

Alexy Shved:

"Spanoulis is a great player, but I don't think that he wants to play in the NBA now. In the way that he plays now, he certainly could, with more success than he had when he went there in the past."

SpaceJam
02-11-2016, 12:53 AM
Yes cause Shved's word holds so much weight.

Mr. Jabbar
Philadelphia would win the euroleague undefeated. No questions asked. Lebron would win the Finals there, and be clutch, too.

1987_Lakers
USA won Gold in 2014 without Durant & LeBron.

Euroleague is trash.

outbreak
This message is hidden because Euroleague is on your ignore list.

Such an informative post.

ImKobe
02-11-2016, 12:55 AM
more success than in the past

not that hard to do tbh

Shved is a scrub so you can suck it

Euroleague
02-11-2016, 12:57 AM
Philadelphia would win the euroleague undefeated. No questions asked. Lebron would win the Finals there, and be clutch, too.

The 76ers would actually lose every single game in Europe's SECOND TIER league, the Eurocup.

I don't even think they could even make the playoffs in the Greek League.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
02-11-2016, 01:00 AM

:no: The man is a born loser and Choker. Use someone else.

Smoke117
02-11-2016, 01:02 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/l41lSU481Ud9az69i/giphy.gif

Euroleague
02-11-2016, 01:03 AM
USA won Gold in 2014 without Durant & LeBron.

Euroleague is trash.

Team USA has never once in all of history played against a Euroleague team.

And since you obviously are too stupid to figure it out, Serbia, which played in the finals of the 2014 World Cup against the USA, only had like 4-5 Euroleague players on the whole roster. The rest of the team was comprised of players from lower level leagues. And the only actual Euroleague star they had was Teodosic. A team with ONE Euroleague star was the silver medalist.

A good Euroleague team is vastly superior to a team like Serbia. Hell, even a mediocre Euroleague team is much better than Serbia.

Also, Team USA is nothing remotely comparable to any NBA team. No NBA team in history has had more than a handful of such players at any time, as any Team USA has 10-12 such players on it.

Your grasp of basic facts and concepts is appalling.

For you to claim that Team USA versus some European national team (and also Team USA versus national teams from freaking Latin America, Oceania, Africa, and Asia) is the same thing as NBA versus Euroleague, proves that you are a freaking moron of epic proportions.

Milbuck
02-11-2016, 01:08 AM
Giannis is better than Spanoulis ever was and it's not even close. Of course Shved's washed up out of the NBA self would talk up a random Euroleague scrub to make himself feel better about being out of the league.

In his defense at least he lasted over 31 games in the pros :lol

Proctor
02-11-2016, 01:12 AM
I think a contender could use Spanoulis as a solid 12th man in situations such as fouling Deandre, Dwight, or whatever other freethrow brick extraordinaire. Someone has to accrue those 6 fouls and Spanoulis would be great at it. I suggest this because he is historically awful at scoring in the NBA climate.

Achilleas
02-11-2016, 01:12 AM
spanoulis can't play in the nba
but my GREEK national team :rockon: with him is the last team that win USA

Euroleague
02-11-2016, 01:20 AM

If "Giannis" can play in the NBA, Spanoulis can.

If "Giannis" can be a franchise player in the NBA, then Spanoulis can be the second best player in the NBA, right after Curry.

Anyone that actually thinks "Giannis" is as good as Spanoulis (and actually has seen both play - like you, and not the fake liar Milbuck) is truly certifiably insane.

Milbuck
02-11-2016, 01:24 AM
Big Greek national team fan here, I appreciate everything Spanoulis has done for Greece as a nice spark off the bench over the years, but I can never forgive him for completely shitting himself against Spain this summer. Giannis as the face of Greek basketball did everything he could to carry us but in the end Spanoulis' choking was too strong to overcome.

Agreed on the NBA thing though, Spanoulis just isn't on that level. Can't cut it with the pros.

Mr. Jabbar
02-11-2016, 01:27 AM
:no: The man is a born loser and Choker. Use someone else.

i was trying to make a strong point with an outrageous claim. Completely agree with you bro, who knows which scrub would win fmvp guarding lebron there :lol

tomtucker
02-11-2016, 03:58 AM
hey euroleague...get your Shveddy balls outta here

Nick Young
02-11-2016, 04:13 AM
Who is Alexy Shved? Is he another Euroscrub that isn't good enough for the NBA?:confusedshrug:

Nick Young
02-11-2016, 04:17 AM
The 76ers would actually lose every single game in Europe's SECOND TIER league, the Eurocup.

I don't even think they could even make the playoffs in the Greek League.
42 year old Brian Scalabrine averaged 18/14 on 80% shooting in Italian league dude. 76s would go undefeated in Euroleague and win the title game by atleast 15 points.

FireDavidKahn
02-11-2016, 04:19 AM
Shved is a scrub.:facepalm

golden24boy
02-11-2016, 04:23 AM
Shved is another euroleague mvp?? like mirotic or bjelica?

r0drig0lac
02-11-2016, 07:07 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

ralph_i_el
02-11-2016, 09:39 AM
Spanoulis could play in the NBA

He just wouldn't be very good. Plenty of room for a smart role player who can shoot.

Bosnian Sajo
02-11-2016, 09:47 AM
The fact that euroleague STILL has your guys attention makes me question everyone's sanity in this thread. He's obviously batshit crazy, let him make his little threads about vasilas spooplas being the best and alexy fcking svhed of all people backing him up :facepalm

ISHGoat
02-11-2016, 10:18 AM
Stop it Jeff. We know it's you. Nobody is this delusional and/or tries this hard to troll in futility.

ISHGoat
02-11-2016, 10:19 AM
Spanoulis could play in the NBA

He just wouldn't be very good. Plenty of room for a smart role player who can shoot.

Plenty of room at the end of the LA Sparks bench for Vagnoulis

Derka
02-11-2016, 10:24 AM
You know its true because a totally random Russian washout said it. I'm convinced.

BlazerRed
02-11-2016, 10:44 AM
Yes cause Shved's word holds so much weight.
This. Forgot that dude existed.

beastee
02-11-2016, 11:27 AM
Yep, check his stats...2nd best...:facepalm

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/s/spanova01.html#totals::none

Horatio33
02-11-2016, 11:54 AM
If the Spurs, who love international players waive him, he can't be very good.

avonbarksdale
02-11-2016, 04:20 PM
i don't get these threads at all

you try to troll and no one gets mad or plays into your hand at all

its just people making fun of you

you said he would be the 2nd best player after curry trying so hard for a response and no one even quoted it lol

Levity
02-11-2016, 04:24 PM
Well, that was nice to hear. im very happy for v.spam and his fan.

what did your friends have to say about this, mr euroleague?

Done_And_Done
02-11-2016, 05:22 PM
i don't get these threads at all

you try to troll and no one gets mad or plays into your hand at all

its just people making fun of you

you said he would be the 2nd best player after curry trying so hard for a response and no one even quoted it lol

The difference between EL and the other turds is that his assertions are evidently genuine where as the majority just spew garbage to antagonize or get a rise out of people.

There is plenty of evidence to suggest that EL actually believes that Spanoulis would be a legitimate force in the NBA and there's nothing anyone can say or do to dissuade his opinions.

Kawhi
02-11-2016, 05:30 PM
''He'd have more success than he had the first time''

Spanoulis could average 3.2 points now and he'd have more success than he had in his first stint. What does that even mean?

Euroleague
02-13-2016, 12:59 PM
Shved is another euroleague mvp?? like mirotic or bjelica?

Alexey Shved and Nikola Mirotic have a combined ZERO Euroleague MVPs between them.

Euroleague
02-13-2016, 12:59 PM
42 year old Brian Scalabrine averaged 18/14 on 80% shooting in Italian league dude. 76s would go undefeated in Euroleague and win the title game by atleast 15 points.

Except that never actually happened.

Bosnian Sajo
02-13-2016, 01:02 PM
Except that never actually happened.

...Yea it did, how tf don't you know that? Smh, ik you were a phony European fan :facepalm

Euroleague
02-13-2016, 01:02 PM
If the Spurs, who love international players waive him, he can't be very good.

They didn't waive him. They begged him to stay on their team. He requested to be released against the wishes of Popovich, Buford (Spurs GM), and Tony Parker.

All three of them have stated that numerous times in interviews.

Euroleague
02-13-2016, 01:11 PM
...Yea it did, how tf don't you know that? Smh, ik you were a phony European fan :facepalm

You are calling out people for trolling here, and saying they are wasting their time trolling, just to respond to me.

Then here you are lying, trolling, and making things up, just because it infuriates you every time you see an untrue troll post made here about European basketball get called out.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/d8KuGhYhs2f2U/200.gif

Bosnian Sajo
02-13-2016, 01:20 PM
Glad to see you've been keeping up with my posts, Jeff.

Done_And_Done
02-13-2016, 01:24 PM
EL... You plan on catching any All Star festivities this weekend?

Euroleague
02-13-2016, 01:28 PM
Glad to see you've been keeping up with my posts, Jeff.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/iAV8VsrPIlelW/200.gif

https://media3.giphy.com/media/13yYHcxwuVI14k/200.gif

Euroleague
02-13-2016, 01:29 PM
EL... You plan on catching any All Star festivities this weekend?

Not really. I used to always watch it, but it's gotten really boring lately. I used to love the dunk contest for example, but now it's just boring.

They really need to add something new and change something with the whole thing.

Optimus Prime
02-13-2016, 01:36 PM
Alexy Shved :lol

V-Span :roll:

Euroleague thread :kobe:

And yes, V-Span can technically play in the NBA, at the level of 2.7 PPG and 0.9 APG. :bowdown: