02-11-2016, 01:53 AM
The highlight video of him on the nba website is ridiculous

Modern day Tim Duncan :applause:

warriorfan
02-11-2016, 01:54 AM
Empty Stats

bobopenguin
02-11-2016, 01:55 AM
with KAT, Okafor and Porzingis dominating... i really duno why we ended up with Dangelo...

FreezingTsmoove
02-11-2016, 01:56 AM
with KAT, Okafor and Porzingis dominating... i really duno why we ended up with Dangelo...

and Mudiay

FireDavidKahn
02-11-2016, 02:01 AM
BUMP WITH LINKS IN OP

ImKobe
02-11-2016, 02:07 AM
The highlight video of him on the nba website is ridiculous

Modern day Tim Duncan :applause:

Duncan was never that athletic dude

ImKobe
02-11-2016, 02:09 AM

Russ is a good player dude, better than Porzingis for sure and has more potential than Okafor, he's also younger than all of them, still only 19.

AngelEyes
02-11-2016, 02:13 AM
Russ is a good player dude, better than Porzingis for sure and has more potential than Okafor, he's also younger than all of them, still only 19.

Porzingis is much better than Russell. Not even close really.

FKAri
02-11-2016, 02:14 AM

Disagree with that. Unless he takes a huge leap next year and Porzingis fails to do so.

For now? Myles Turner > Russell.

ImKobe
02-11-2016, 02:23 AM
Porzingis is much better than Russell. Not even close really.

Not really. Watch them both play and difference is that Porzingis has been given free reign while Scott is limiting Russell's minutes and pulling him out of games even when he's the only one making shots and creating offense on the team. Once Kobe and Scott are gone he's going to be a star.

Kristaps is a good player but he's a terrible finisher for a 7-3 big, shoots way too much for a big man and can't defend in the post, though his length does make it easy for him to get some blocks. 43% on layups and almost all of his scoring comes off jump shooting :confusedshrug:, he isn't going to be a dominant scorer. Even Russ has more layup attempts and he's 61% on his layups, both shoot around the same percentage on jumpers.

AirTupac
02-11-2016, 02:37 AM
Russell is putting up rookie numbers comparable and better than a lot of elite PGS right now. Dude looks better and better each game. His defense has improved and the fact that he can post up smaller guards and shoot a turnaround fadeaway at such a young age is astounding. Kid will be a star. No question. He's already proving everyone wrong with things like

1) Not being able to drive in
2) Not being able to play D

etc.

The fact of the matter is, hes driving in all the time now and can blow by his guy, something people had a problem with. His length is great and is already a much better defender than Clarkson.

fsvr54
02-11-2016, 03:00 AM
Towns is already a favorite of mine.

Towns
Okafor
Turner
Porzingis
Nurkic

I have a big men boner

waseem780
02-11-2016, 04:26 AM
Love this kid, sky is the limit for him. I think he's the real building block of this franchise. As good as Wiggins is and will be, I think we'll have a similar situation as OKC. KAT being KD and Wiggins being Westbrook. Not comparing style of play obviously but the level of stardom.