PDA

View Full Version : Curry's Ankles

Funktion
02-11-2016, 02:32 AM
How Curry got the best worst ankles in sports.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14750602/how-golden-state-warriors-stephen-curry-got-best-worst-ankles-sports

bigkingsfan
02-11-2016, 02:39 AM
Given not earned.

JohnFreeman
02-11-2016, 02:42 AM
They wrote an article about his ankles?

ok

JimmyMcAdocious
02-11-2016, 02:43 AM
ESPN kiss of death. Goodbye 73+ record, goodbye potential dynasty, goodbye Curry's HOF career. Thanks a lot, ESPN.

ClipperRevival
02-11-2016, 03:19 AM
One physical attribute that gets overlooked is coordination. In the article, the team's strength and conditioning coach said Curry has the best central nervous sytem he had ever seen. Meaning he has great coordination and reflexes. This is huge for not only shooting but dribbling. Curry also has pretty elite quickness and ability to change directions.

theaussieguy
02-11-2016, 03:21 AM
Given not earned.

mah nikka

:cheers:

plowking
02-11-2016, 04:50 AM
Is this the article about how they focused on his core and hips?

That is one thing I always noticed with guys like Westbrook, Bron and Malone from watching their workout videos. These guys focus so much on their core and hip flexibility and strength... It is the key to staying healthy in every area in your body. So many problems all come back to the hips. Knee, upper back, lower back, shoulders, etc.

Im Still Ballin
02-11-2016, 05:05 AM
Is this the article about how they focused on his core and hips?

That is one thing I always noticed with guys like Westbrook, Bron and Malone from watching their workout videos. These guys focus so much on their core and hip flexibility and strength... It is the key to staying healthy in every area in your body. So many problems all come back to the hips. Knee, upper back, lower back, shoulders, etc.
Damn right bro

You know I be moving best when my glutes be strong from those barbell hip thrusts

Nick Young
02-11-2016, 05:05 AM
GOAT ankle recovery story

Angel Face
02-11-2016, 05:13 AM
I thought Curry broke his ankles again. Glass no more. :applause:

Im Still Ballin
02-11-2016, 05:18 AM
I just love how Curry moves. He's the pinnacle of someone maximizing their athletic potential. He beats guys at the rim with perfect moving. There's nothing lost in Curry's movement. Just like Michael Jordan. It's a seamless transition/relationship between Skills and athletic movement. No wasted movement. Perfect fundamentals. Just watch Curry drive to the rim. He outclasses guys all the time with those under the basket scoops. I feel like he's got that Nash mode breaking down inside and getting easy looks. Combine that with a more willing Kobe like attack mentality, and it's just.... Beautiful.

You can't hate this guy, he's just that damn good. I feel like he will age like Nash. With his quality of athletic movement and skillset feeding that movement. He'll be elite well into his late 30's. Of course, the shooting ability is what takes it next level. I seriously believe he can finish with 4+ MVPS, 3+ Rings 2+ FMVPS... Kobe gets bumped even further back. Curry has mid top 10 potential.