PDA

View Full Version : Would Lebron make a good GM?

Dr Seuss
02-11-2016, 03:07 PM
on paper, LeTeambuilder has coerced managment to put together some all-time great teams for him - again, on paper. however, his overly-educated fan boys often times say those teams are absolutely terrible, sans lebron. despite him getting the team he WANTS around him

but again, these are teams he hand-picked. so with that knowledge, do you think LeHardRoute would make a good GM in the future

Fire Colangelo
02-11-2016, 03:09 PM
No.

He may be "good" at picking teams for himself, but I doubt he'd be THAT good at evaluating talent and putting a team together that doesn't involve himself.

And even then, you can find several flaws for the teams he's built around himself.

AirBonner
02-11-2016, 03:12 PM
on paper, LeTeambuilder has coerced managment to put together some all-time great teams for him - again, on paper. however, his overly-educated fan boys often times say those teams are absolutely terrible, sans lebron. despite him getting the team he WANTS around him

but again, these are teams he hand-picked. so with that knowledge, do you think LeHardRoute would make a good GM in the future
I think he would be good. Better then Jordan.

sd3035
02-11-2016, 03:12 PM
No.

He may be "good" at picking teams for himself, but I doubt he'd be THAT good at evaluating talent and putting a team together that doesn't involve himself.

And even then, you can find several flaws for the teams he's built around himself.

solid post :applause: :applause:

WayOfWade
02-11-2016, 04:27 PM
Tbh, he'd be a fantastic assistant coach

Fire Colangelo
02-11-2016, 05:24 PM
Tbh, he'd be a fantastic assistant coach

Don't see why he'd do it.

He has enough money to become a majority owner of a franchise.... I don't see him settling for a coaching or even a GM role.

WayOfWade
02-11-2016, 05:33 PM
Don't see why he'd do it.

He has enough money to become a majority owner of a franchise.... I don't see him settling for a coaching or even a GM role.
I know he never will, ego, $ and all. I just think he's excel in that role however impossible it is

outbreak
02-11-2016, 05:34 PM
http://jocksandstilettojill.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/shabazz-Napier-Heat.png

I'll just leave a picture of this turd here as my answer.....

Levity
02-11-2016, 05:34 PM
^^^ lulz