PDA

View Full Version : Cavaliers interested in Ben McLemore

JohnMax
02-11-2016, 10:21 PM
Cleveland is on the prowl for wing assistance with the Feb. 18 trade deadline fast approaching. McLemore, 23, has been underutilized with head coach George Karl at the helm, but he's shooting a career-high 37 percent from long distance.

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2016/02/sacramento_kings_ben_mclemore_1.html

RedBlackAttack
02-11-2016, 10:22 PM
I've heard this a few times over the last week or so. And, I don't get it. Unless the Kings are willing to come off of him for virtually nothing, the move would make no sense to me.

Then I noticed... his agent is Rich Paul. :facepalm

You Cant Ban Me
02-11-2016, 10:23 PM
trade kevin love for whatever you can get.A non shot blocking,unathletic, big who stands for 3's all game even though he shoots 36% from downtown should be the 1st to go

Cocaine80s
02-11-2016, 10:24 PM
Love +Mozgov for Mclemore and Cousins

Spurs m8
02-11-2016, 10:27 PM
Bran is so hopeless LOL

Most beta 'superstar' in my life time

CavaliersFTW
02-11-2016, 10:28 PM
needs more halp

livingby3's
02-11-2016, 10:29 PM
trade kevin love for whatever you can get.A non shot blocking,unathletic, big who stands for 3's all game even though he shoots 36% from downtown should be the 1st to go

Markieff Morris?

Cocaine80s
02-11-2016, 10:30 PM
Bran is so hopeless LOL

Most beta 'superstar' in my life time
Right, because Ben Mclemore is that ****ing good

You Cant Ban Me
02-11-2016, 10:31 PM
Markieff Morris?
cavs wish they had markieff morris lebron would make this bch fall in line + he gives draymond green fits.Thunder should go after him too he is the closes thing to a draymond green stopper that there is in the league

Lebronxrings
02-11-2016, 10:31 PM
needs more halp
you're a fcking cavs fan and this is what you post? What a joke

JohnFreeman
02-11-2016, 10:33 PM
Mclemore is one of the worst players in the league

NattyPButter
02-11-2016, 10:33 PM
These stories have to BS. Seems like every week the Cavs are interested in someone and the move never makes any sense.

CavaliersFTW
02-11-2016, 10:34 PM
you're a fcking cavs fan and this is what you post? What a joke
Are you really this sensitive about Lebron that you can't take a joke? :oldlol:

RedBlackAttack
02-11-2016, 10:34 PM
McLemore can barely manage 20 minutes a game on the Kings. Whose minutes is he taking away on the Cavs? Kyrie, JR, Shump, Delly, Mo... I think I'd rather have Jared Cunningham on the court tbh.

JimmyMcAdocious
02-11-2016, 10:38 PM
To those who watch the trainwreck that is the Kings: why does this guy suck?

Akrazotile
02-11-2016, 10:39 PM
Let's be honest. Cleveland has virtually zero talent outside Lebron. Nobody on that team has ever won a playoff series without Lebron, except maybe JR and Shump won ONE.

If they can pull the trigger on this, DO IT.

Sick of seeing Lebron put himself thru hell without any contributions from his team.

JohnFreeman
02-11-2016, 10:41 PM
To those who watch the trainwreck that is the Kings: why does this guy suck?
0 offense, 0 defense

CavaliersFTW
02-11-2016, 10:42 PM
Let's be honest. Cleveland has virtually zero talent outside Lebron. Nobody on that team has ever won a playoff series without Lebron, except maybe JR and Shump won ONE.

Sick of seeing Lebron put himself thru hell without any contributions from his team.
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

MP.Trey
02-11-2016, 10:44 PM

Cleveland has the most talent in the league top to bottom (GS/SA might be close). McLemore is a terrible player who would not be able to carve out a role on this team. You're a clown.

Akrazotile
02-11-2016, 10:49 PM
Cleveland has the most talent in the league top to bottom (GS/SA might be close). McLemore is a terrible player who would not be able to carve out a role on this team. You're a clown.

It's not even ABOUT Macklemore you idiot. It's about showing Lebron this team is SERIOUS about making moves. If that's the move that's out there, then DO IT.

They already fired the coach without Lebron's blessing, even tho the problem on the team is talent. Cavs need to go out and GET SOMEBODY.

CavaliersFTW
02-11-2016, 10:50 PM
It's not even ABOUT Macklemore you idiot. It's about showing Lebron this team is SERIOUS about making moves. If that's the move that's out there, then DO IT.

They fored the coach without his blessing, even tho the problem on the team is talent. Cavs need to go out and GET SOMEBODY.
please! anybody! he needs HALP! he has NONE! :lol

Akrazotile
02-11-2016, 10:52 PM
please! anybody! he needs HALP! he has NONE! :lol

Ok, you need to ****en relax. Right now.

Im not playin.

DonDraper
02-11-2016, 10:54 PM
Ok, you need to ****en relax. Right now.

Im not playin.

Its pointless, you're arguing with a pointless troll

Cavsftw is the same person who says LeBron needs more help, but in the same day writes essays on Wilt having 'no help' with a 36 ppg Jerry West and a 25/12 Elgin Baylor :lol :lol :lol

Can't even troll right

MP.Trey
02-11-2016, 10:55 PM

They already fired the coach without Lebron's blessing, even tho the problem on the team is talent. Cavs need to go out and GET SOMEBODY.
Yeah cause getting Love, J.R., Shump, Mo Williams, Mozgov, etc. clearly shows no commitment to getting good players.

Akrazotile
02-11-2016, 10:56 PM
Yeah cause getting Love, J.R., Shump, Mo Williams, Mozgov, etc. clearly shows no commitment to getting good players.

How many combined playoff series wins for those 5 players without Lebron asshole?

Tell me. Tell me how many playoff series they won without KING BIG DICK JAMES.

Jameerthefear
02-11-2016, 10:57 PM
this is probably just his agent trying to up his value