02-12-2016, 02:32 AM
http://oi68.tinypic.com/35ld892.jpg

https://twitter.com/Mike_Bresnahan/status/697556101659828225

Akrazotile
02-12-2016, 02:33 AM
Too afraid to look tbh

JT123
02-12-2016, 02:37 AM
So losing to Lebron 15 out of 21 times didn't push Kobe to be better? :biggums: :roll:
So much for being obsessed with winning. Guy knew he couldn't be better than Lebron so he didn't even try. Pretty damn beta

SouBeachTalents
02-12-2016, 02:37 AM
LeBron has pushed OP to make many, many, many threads about him though

warriorfan
02-12-2016, 02:40 AM
kobe pushed in lebron

SpaceJam
02-12-2016, 02:46 AM
So losing to Lebron 15 out of 21 times didn't push Kobe to be better? :biggums: :roll:
So much for being obsessed with winning. Guy knew he couldn't be better than Lebron so he didn't even try. Pretty damn beta

Maybe because Kobe didn't give a sh^t about some meaningless two game a season match-up :oldlol:

NOW if it was a finals match up he'd take it more seriously, too bad Bron let us down there in seeing that

CurryOverLebron
02-12-2016, 03:10 AM
that's why kobe hasn't gotten any better since 2003

Akrazotile
02-12-2016, 03:13 AM
Maybe because Kobe didn't give a sh^t about some meaningless two game a season match-up :oldlol:

That's weird.

Kobe Bryant shoots around postgame

MIAMI -- As the clock ticked toward midnight Thursday evening, long after players from both teams had filed out of American Airlines Arena following the Miami Heat's 94-88 win over the Los Angeles Lakers, Kobe Bryant emerged from the visitors locker room and headed back to the court.

It was time for Kobe doin' work, after doin' work.

"I just wanted to work on some things," Bryant told a pack of reporters who waited and watched his nearly hourlong workout. "I just wanted to work on my game."

:lol

stalkerforlife
02-12-2016, 03:15 AM
Kobe never considered Bran a rival and has said as much.

Bran failed miserably against the Magic in their only reasonable chance to meet in the finals.

Akrazotile
02-12-2016, 03:17 AM
Kobe never considered Bran a rival and has said as much.

Bran failed miserably against the Magic in their only reasonable chance to meet in the finals.

Lebron was there in 07 with no other allstars on his team.

Where was Kobe?

stalkerforlife
02-12-2016, 03:18 AM
Lebron was there in 07 with no other allstars on his team.

Where was Kobe?

Playing in the west with Smush, Kwame, and Walton in his starting lineup.

But you already knew that, troll.

SpaceJam
02-12-2016, 03:19 AM
That's weird.

I'm sorry where does it state he cares about the actual match-up with LeBron?

Where's the reports of him shooting after the game the 14 other times he has lost to LeBron

Did he care about the result, yes. Did he care about the actual match up, probably not.

Akrazotile
02-12-2016, 03:20 AM
Playing in the west with Smush, Kwame, and Walton in his starting lineup.

But you already knew that, troll.

Lebron was there in '07 without a single other allstar on his team.

Again I ask - where was Kobe?

Mr Feeny
02-12-2016, 04:00 AM

Is that really their h2h record? 15- 6 in Lebron's favor?

Surely that can't be right?

imnew09
02-12-2016, 04:03 AM
Kobe never considered Lebeta as rival... they never faced in the fken playoff. That one year when Lebeta lost to the ClownDwight in the conference Final was the only chance we could witness Lebron vs Kobe duel, too bad Lebeta failed miserably. After that, Kobe aged, and got injured

Mr Feeny
02-12-2016, 04:15 AM
Kobe never considered Lebeta as rival... they never faced in the fken playoff. That one year when Lebeta lost to the ClownDwight in the conference Final was the only chance we could witness Lebron vs Kobe duel, too bad Lebeta failed miserably. After that, Kobe aged, and got injured

Lebron averaged 38 ppg , 8.5 apg, 8.5 rpg on 48%fg vs that Magic team.
Kobe averaged. 34 ppg, 4 apg and 7 rpg on 43%fg vs the same team.

Individually, this isn't even close. Unfortunately, Lebron did not have a Pau Gasol on his team.

When Lebron did reach the finals: 2007, and every year since 2011, Kobe failed to make it.
Duncan, who's older than Kobe did manage to bring his team to the finals twice in 2013 and 2014.

2011 was the best chance of a finals meeting. Unfortunately, Kobe's heavily favored defending champions were swept by an underdog Mavs culminating in a 36 point blowout closing game in which Kobe finished the game 3-14.

JT123
02-12-2016, 04:22 AM
2011 was the best chance of a finals meeting. Unfortunately, Kobe's heavily favored defending champions were swept by an underdog Mavs culminating in a 36 point blowout closing game in which Kobe finished the game 3-14.
How can this be? I've always been told Kobe's will to win/killer instinct is unmatched. How could he have choked so bad as the favorite? :(

Akrazotile
02-12-2016, 04:24 AM
How can this be? I've always been told Kobe's will to win/killer instinct is unmatched. How could he have choked so bad as the favorite? :(

Was that the series where he bricked a game winner in Game 1 and then quit on the team for the rest of the series? Or maybe I'm thinking of the year they lost to the Thunder team that Lebron beat in the finals. Can't remember which playoff exit it was.

Mr Feeny
02-12-2016, 04:28 AM
Was that the series where he bricked a game winner in Game 1 and then quit on the team the rest of the series?

Yeah he was pretty awful in the closing minutes of both games 1 and 3.
Missed the big shot in game 1 which cost them as Dallas stole home court.
Then had several turnovers and misses in the final 2 minutes of game 3 where he almost singlehandedly gave the game away and any chance of the Lakers' season went up in smoke.

The most egregious thing was the elimination game 4. They sent Phil Jackson into retirement with the most gutless, cowardly, inept display you'll ever likely to see.
Down huge in the 4th and needing a huge comeback, Kobe threw away the ball in the stands (i think around the 5 or 6 minute mark of the fourth ) and then started high-fiving Artest.

That's when I knew it was over. To be clowning around in an elimination game is inexcusable. And Phil was sent into retirement in the worst possible manner.

jstern
02-12-2016, 05:03 AM
Such a casual tone, the conversation on this page.

COnDEMnED
02-12-2016, 06:03 AM
Of course he didn't. You don't look behind you to move forward. You don't look to a lesser to make you more. Shaq, Magic and Jordan, in that order, are the people he strived to dethrone. He fell short on Jordan, and I'm not entirely convinced he passed Magic (even though Magic himself will tell you he did).

STATUTORY
02-12-2016, 10:23 AM

you mean the same team that upset the Heat and humiliated Lebron on national television? :rolleyes:

Showtime2001
02-12-2016, 10:43 AM

Where is LeBron's championship in 07'?

Oh wait nevermind you only celebrate finals appearances as championships.

jimmybball
02-12-2016, 10:46 AM
The best players should only have to push themselves.

Mr Feeny
02-12-2016, 10:54 AM
you mean the same team that upset the Heat and humiliated Lebron on national television? :rolleyes:The same team that didn't sweep the heat but got taken to 6, yes.

Pointguard
02-12-2016, 12:41 PM

NOW if it was a finals match up he'd take it more seriously, too bad Bron let us down there in seeing that

Or don't let it be an Allstar game. He loses his mind in those.

DonDraper
02-12-2016, 12:45 PM
No, but he did 'push' Kobe out of the top 10 :lol

red1
02-12-2016, 12:48 PM

Was too busy setting records for the most bricks of all-time. :oldlol:

NBASTATMAN
02-12-2016, 01:18 PM
I would have to believe kobe on this... Mostly cuz during Kobe's prime Lebron was still not on that level.

Mr. Jabbar
02-12-2016, 02:13 PM
kobe pushed in lebron

:lol he did.

L.A. Jazz
02-12-2016, 04:09 PM
Even if some are ignoring it, in the summer of 08 they all saw prime Kobe doing his work and it influenced Lebron, Wade, Paul,...
It wasnt the other way around.

Papaya Petee
02-12-2016, 04:46 PM
Even if some are ignoring it, in the summer of 08 they all saw prime Kobe doing his work and it influenced Lebron, Wade, Paul,...
It wasnt the other way around.
Weird because Wade was the best player on that 2008 Olympics team not Kobe

Mr Feeny
02-12-2016, 04:48 PM
It wasnt the other way around.Is that why Wade was Olympics basketball mvp?
Is that why Wade lead them in scoring in the gold medal game and single handedly kept them in it with 21 first half points?

I guess Wade showed that he was better than Kobe in 2008.

HOoopCityJones
02-12-2016, 04:54 PM

What's your point? Barkley was the best on The Dream Team.

Doesn't mean they all didn't know who was best on the court.

NBASTATMAN
02-12-2016, 04:56 PM

THIS IS CORRECT.. And its not even close... Players from Spain and Argentina have also stated that it was Wade that they had no ANSWER FOR... :bowdown:

Lebron23
02-12-2016, 04:58 PM
Kobe just admitting that LeBron is better than him.

ShawkFactory
02-12-2016, 05:29 PM

Nah he wasn't. He scored more but Jordan averaged over 5 steals a game.

Chokefree
02-12-2016, 05:45 PM
Kobe just admitting that LeBron is better than him.
Come on now pare.......

k0kakw0rld
02-12-2016, 05:50 PM

Never had a memorable final in recent memories.

Nick Young
02-12-2016, 05:51 PM
2-4

Why would Kobe want to be pushed by a loser underachieving stats padder?

G0ATbe
02-12-2016, 05:51 PM
Godbe got the LeShit stains mad as fk:applause:

Kobe was shitting on him at 35 years old with ease:
https://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr02/2013/2/17/23/anigif_enhanced-buzz-25053-1361162180-3.gif

http://45.media.tumblr.com/fb7cda7af67162ff51b05829f44301f8/tumblr_n14euzsAHI1qcmnsoo2_400.gif

Only dominant perimeter players motivate Kobe. (Durant, Curry, Tmac) etc.

MP.Trey
02-12-2016, 05:57 PM
I love it when Kobe fans discredit LeBron for whooping him in the "meaningless regular season" and then constantly point to exhibition games for proof of Kobe out playing him.

Funktion
02-12-2016, 06:57 PM
Too bad LeBeta scared to play out West. Instead we only get what LeBald stans call meaningless regular season games. Could have had 10+ years of the best games all in one conference.

AlphaWolf24
02-12-2016, 07:03 PM
Kobe already 3 peated and was the face of the NBA by the time Lebron entered the league..

" kids" at ESPN all ready called Kobe the best player in teh NBA in 2001!!

before the latest "kids" at ESPN ( psst #12..lmao) were even born...

Kobe was already a megastar seasoned vet....Kobe's main competition was Tmac, Vince and AI....Lebron had his chance in 08' - 10'....he didn't make it.

Lebron23
02-12-2016, 07:09 PM
Too bad LeBeta scared to play out West. Instead we only get what LeBald stans call meaningless regular season games. Could have had 10+ years of the best games all in one conference.

LeBron beat your boyfriend Kobe, 16-4 in their head to head matchup. Now you jump shipped to the Curry bandwagon just like the rest of your kind.

Funktion
02-12-2016, 07:14 PM
LeBron beat your boyfriend Kobe, 16-4 in their head to head matchup. Now you jump shipped to the Curry bandwagon just like the rest of your kind.

Give a *** about Kobe. Dispised the dude. But remember watching more games where I feared him more than Bron.

Wade's Rings
02-12-2016, 07:15 PM

Bron is 15-6 in their head-2-head matchup.

Wade's Rings
02-12-2016, 07:17 PM

:oldlol:

THIS IS CORRECT.. And its not even close... Players from Spain and Argentina have also stated that it was Wade that they had no ANSWER FOR... :bowdown:

Links?

Lebron23
02-12-2016, 07:19 PM
Bron is 15-6 in their head-2-head matchup.

Close enough

Hey Yo
02-12-2016, 07:20 PM
I love it when Kobe fans discredit LeBron for whooping him in the "meaningless regular season" and then constantly point to exhibition games for proof of Kobe out playing him.
:applause:

They creamed their jeans when Kobe blocks LeBron but when Wade broke Kobe's nose.."it's just an exhibition :rant :rant"

ImKobe
02-12-2016, 11:57 PM

Kobe actually had to play against a legitimate team in the POs in his conference

**** outta here

34-24 Footwork
02-13-2016, 12:02 AM
:applause:

They creamed their jeans when Kobe blocks LeBron but when Wade broke Kobe's nose.."it's just an exhibition :rant :rant"

You're one of the people that REJOICED when Kobe ruptured his achilles.....

People like you don't last long on the universe.

knicksman
02-13-2016, 02:01 AM
Anyone who knows shit knows bran isnt on the same level as kobe. Kobe is already shooting contested fadeaways while brans skills up to now are still primitive shooting only layups. Lol

!@#$%Vectors!@#
02-13-2016, 02:13 AM
Anyone who knows shit knows bran isnt on the same level as kobe. Kobe is already shooting contested fadeaways while brans skills up to now are still primitive shooting only layups. Lol

I remember on 2k when myplayer just came out. I created a player but he only did layups. I was in the 7th grade then. I wanted him to be like Lebron but coincidentally I padded his fg% through layups and would always pass out even when I had an open J.

Point is Kobe will not acknowledge weak minded fakkits.

Straight_Ballin
02-13-2016, 02:29 AM

Just one of many instances of lefail doing what he does best.

Failing

Mr Feeny
02-13-2016, 02:36 AM
Lebron already has higher ppg averages in the regular season, playoffs (28 vs 25ppg) and in finals. While averaging more assists and rebounds in each.

He's only 600 points away from Kobe on the all time playoff scorers list and that looks like it's a certainty now. If he doesn't break it this year, he'll break it next year and surpass Kareem to end up behind only Jordan.

Should he stay healthy these next two years and carry on at the same pace, he's going to reach some historic milestones. Hoping that there are no injuries. The next two years are huge.

By the 2018 training camp, Lebron could be the all time leader in playoff points, the all time leader in finals points and have 30,000 points, 8,000 rebounds and 8,000 assists for his career.

:party:

knicksman
02-13-2016, 02:44 AM
Lebron already has higher ppg averages in the regular season, playoffs (28 vs 25ppg) and in finals. While averaging more assists and rebounds in each.

He's only 600 points away from Kobe on the all time playoff scorers list and that looks like it's a certainty now. If he doesn't break it this year, he'll break it next year and surpass Kareem to end up behind only Jordan.

Should he stay healthy these next two years and carry on at the same pace, he's going to reach some historic milestones. Hoping that there are no injuries. The next two years are huge.

By the 2018 training camp, Lebron could be the all time leader in playoff points, the all time leader in finals points and have 30,000 points, 8,000 rebounds and 8,000 assists for his career.

Essays mean nothing if it only leads to 2/6:yaohappy:

tpols
02-13-2016, 02:45 AM
Give a *** about Kobe. Dispised the dude. But remember watching more games where I feared him more than Bron.

Lebron has never been feared.. he attacks in the cracks. Which is why the elite teams play him straight up and beg him to beat them.. :rockon:

Mr Feeny
02-13-2016, 02:46 AM
Essays mean nothing if its just 2/6:yaohappy:

Hahaha alright! Pippen is better than Kobe :rockon:

knicksman
02-13-2016, 02:49 AM
Lebron has never been feared.. he attacks in the cracks. Which is why the elite teams play him straight up and beg him to beat them.. :rockon:

This is what bran stans dont get. Coz most of them are just boxscore watchers aka espn statnerds

Mr Feeny
02-13-2016, 02:52 AM
This is what kobe stans dont get. Coz most of them don't watch games. They say let's ignore all facts and numbers that say Bron > Kobe. Kobe da bs:(

:eek:

knicksman
02-13-2016, 03:01 AM
:eek:

Well 2/6 and 5/7 are facts so lets not ignore them then.:lol

Sori brah but i only care about results. Wade+bosh>=shaq so wade+bosh>>>gasol yet 2/6, 5/7

Mr Feeny
02-13-2016, 03:19 AM
Well 2/6 and 5/7 are facts so lets not ignore them then.:lol

Sori brah but i only care about results. Wade+bosh>=shaq so wade+bosh>>>gasol yet 2/6, 5/7

You're correct, sir! Kobe needs to catch Pippen:lol but looks like he'll fall short and instead ride into the sunset in a state of abject failure, by leading the Lakers to the worst record in franchise history:rockon:

knicksman
02-13-2016, 03:27 AM
You're correct, sir! Kobe needs to catch Pippen:lol but looks like he'll fall short and instead ride into the sunset in a state of abject failure, by leading the Lakers to the worst record in franchise history:rockon:

Yeah i agree. Id rather have pippen over bran. Bran isnt a 1st option material like pippen but at least pippen knows his role so he wont be a cancer to my team:lol

Mr Feeny
02-13-2016, 03:29 AM
Yeah i agree. Id rather have pippen over bran. Bran isnt a 1st option material like pippen but at least pippen knows his role so he wont be a cancer to my team:lol

You don't understand:lol
Pippen = 6/6
Kobe = 5/7

Oh snap :lebronamazed:

knicksman
02-13-2016, 03:32 AM
You don't understand:lol
Pippen = 6/6
Kobe = 5/7

Oh snap :lebronamazed:

who cares? Its still kobe>>bran:confusedshrug:

Mr Feeny
02-13-2016, 03:37 AM
who cares? Its still kobe>>bran:confusedshrug:

Yeah but I like Pippen :lebronamazed:
And it's still Pippen > Kobe :hammertime:

Mr. Jabbar
02-13-2016, 03:55 AM
its rings won by players who have been mvp that matters. 5 > 2.

lebron colluded like no1 before in that shit conference to have that pathetic 2/6 record so... NO EXCUSES

Kurry family wins! :applause: :bowdown: :rockon:

Mr Feeny
02-13-2016, 04:08 AM
its rings won by players who have been mvp that matters. 5 > 2.

lebron colluded like no1 before in that shit conference to have that pathetic 2/6 record so... NO EXCUSES

Kurry family wins! :applause: :bowdown: :rockon:

No, no.
It's winning percentage. No excuses.
Log back into your other alt.

Pippen 6/6
Kobe 5/7

Mr. Jabbar
02-13-2016, 04:13 AM
i had to neg feeny for his ignorance, take that as a warning, next one is a ban.

Mr Feeny
02-13-2016, 04:18 AM
i had to neg feeny for his ignorance, take that as a warning, next one is a ban.

Yawn. Already used to it. You neg me everytime I call your idol anything but the greatest of all time :sleeping
Keep negging away. It don't change the fact that

6/6 Pippen > 5/7 Kobrick

ImKobe
02-13-2016, 04:23 AM
Yawn. Already used to it. You neg me everytime I call your idol anything but the greatest of all time :sleeping
Keep negging away. It don't change the fact that

6/6 Pippen > 5/7 Kobrick

Was Pippen a first option EVER on a title team? No?

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o85xswsFtGG8voIHS/giphy.gif

Mr Feeny
02-13-2016, 04:45 AM
Was Pippen a first option EVER on a title team? No?

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o85xswsFtGG8voIHS/giphy.gif

Neither was Kobe on any of the 1st 3? And it's debatable that he was the first option on the fifth team?

So why mention the 5 in 5/7?

No excuses.
Pippen 6/6
Kobrick gotta catch up lol:lol

knicksman
02-13-2016, 04:52 AM
Neither was Kobe on any of the 1st 3? And it's debatable that he was the first option on the fifth team?

No excuses.
Pippen 6/6
Coz youre a bran stan. Shaq<=wade/bosh so 5 rings >2

ImKobe
02-13-2016, 04:53 AM

No excuses.
Pippen 6/6

how is it debatable, Gasol took half as many shots and barely had a better fg% than Kobe despite Kobe chucking long 2s and 3s :oldlol:

do you know what a first option means? I guess you would be the type of guy to say "Look! Odom had a better FG% and more rebounds! Kobrick was carried by Odom!"

usage rate and FGA my friend, Pau was never close to being a 1st option. You don't get any points for being more efficient in a lesser role, that is to be expected from a big man playing next to the best SG since Jordan :facepalm

35.6% USG vs 21% USG 163 FGA vs 90 FGA, and Pau had only 2% better TS despite most of his shots being inside the paint and spoonfed by his teammates.

Mr Feeny
02-13-2016, 04:57 AM
how is it debatable, Gasol took half as many shots and barely had a better fg% than Kobe despite Kobe chucking long 2s and 3s :oldlol:

do you know what a first option means? I guess you would be the type of guy to say "Look! Odom had a better FG% and more rebounds! Kobrick was carried by Odom!"

usage rate and FGA my friend, Pau was never close to being a 1st option. You don't get any points for being more efficient in a lesser role, that is to be expected from a big man playing next to the best SG since Jordan :facepalm

First options don't go 6/24 in game 7s
No excuses. Gasol was number one option.

6/6 Pippen > 5/7 Kobe.

Good luck catching up kobrick:lol

ImKobe
02-13-2016, 05:00 AM
No excuses. Gasol was number one option.

6/6 Pippen > 5/7 Kobe.

Good luck catching up kobrick:lol

I guess Mozgov was number one option last year because he shot 16% better than LeBRICK in the Finals.

Mr Feeny
02-13-2016, 05:01 AM
I guess Mozgov was number one option last year because he shot 16% better than LeBRICK in the Finals.

Whatever.
Pippen > kobrick
6/6 >>> 5/7

ImKobe
02-13-2016, 05:03 AM
Whatever.
Pippen > kobrick
6/6 >>> 5/7

The same Pippen 20 yr old Kobrick crossed and sent to retirement after Pippen choked a 13 pt lead in the 4th quarter of a Game 7 in a conference Finals? :roll:

The same Pippen that's 0 - 3 in Playoff series vs Kobrick?

Mr Feeny
02-13-2016, 05:04 AM
The same Pippen 20 yr old Kobrick crossed and sent to retirement after Pippen choked a 13 pt lead in the 4th quarter of a Game 7 in a conference Finals? :roll:

And yet hes still 6/6 while Kobrick 5/7 :lebronamazed:

Pippen > kobe:lol

ImKobe
02-13-2016, 05:08 AM
And yet hes still 6/6 while Kobrick 5/7 :lebronamazed:

Pippen > kobe:lol

Yeah, losing in the 1st round 3 times (one of which he had Hakeem and Barkley) without MJ is better than losing in the Finals.

You are certainly the greatest mind in basketball history.

Akrazotile
02-13-2016, 05:10 AM
Yeah, losing in the 1st round 3 times (one of which he had Hakeem and Barkley) without MJ is better than losing in the Finals.

How many times has Lebron made the finals while Kobe was getting his ass kicked in the first round...?

Mr Feeny
02-13-2016, 05:10 AM

Hey I'm using your logic.
If you're gonna troll with the 2/6 drivel, then

Pippen > Kobrick.
Take your pick :lebronamazed:

Mr Feeny
02-13-2016, 05:11 AM
How many times has Lebron made the finals while Kobe was getting his ass kicked in the first round...?The cavalry had arrived :lebronamazed: :applause: :applause:

ImKobe
02-13-2016, 05:19 AM
How many times has Lebron made the finals while Kobe was getting his ass kicked in the first round...?

How often did Lebron play in the weaker conference?

Kobe made 3 straight Finals from 08-10, Lebron lost to all of the teams Kobe faced in the Finals and beat 2 out of 3 times (3 out of 3 if Bynum and Ariza aren't injured in 08), not Kobe's fault Lebron couldn't make it there. There's 0 excuse when Lebron's teams had the best record in the league in 09 and 10.

Mr Feeny
02-13-2016, 05:28 AM
How often did Lebron play in the weaker conference?

Kobe made 3 straight Finals from 08-10, Lebron lost to all of the teams Kobe faced in the Finals and beat 2 out of 3 times (3 out of 3 if Bynum and Ariza aren't injured in 08), not Kobe's fault Lebron couldn't make it there. There's 0 excuse when Lebron's teams had the best record in the league in 09 and 10.

Let's talk about Pippen though!

6/6 > 5/7

:hammertime: :hammertime:

knicksman
02-13-2016, 06:57 AM
Let's talk about Pippen though!

6/6 > 5/7

:hammertime: :hammertime:

:sleeping 2/6

Mr Feeny
02-13-2016, 07:27 AM
:sleeping 2/6

6/6 pippen:(

knicksman
02-13-2016, 08:10 AM
6/6 pippen:(

:whatever:

stalkerforlife
02-13-2016, 08:18 AM
Feeny is melting down so hard right now.