PDA

View Full Version : Washington Bullets VS Golden State Warriors-Finals Barry Drops 38

jongib369
02-12-2016, 10:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdmR0vT77KE

https://36.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrdrf0anoe1qd75zjo1_400.jpg

Im Still Ballin
02-12-2016, 10:52 PM
Dude you're so lucky to have royal white collar british palace genes

I'm not as fortunate. My warrior genes lineage is filled with blood death and destruction. It's not what you want but this is who I am.

You're so fortunate to have white collar genetics. Don't you ever forget it brother.

jongib369
02-12-2016, 11:25 PM

I'm not as fortunate. My warrior genes lineage is filled with blood death and destruction. It's not what you want but this is who I am.

You're so fortunate to have white collar genetics. Don't you ever forget it brother.
What's said in the lounge, stays in the lounge. Nothing would satisfy my blood lust like drinking from your skull, and the lamination of your mother

Graviton
02-12-2016, 11:26 PM

PM me.

Im Still Ballin
02-12-2016, 11:40 PM
What's said in the lounge, stays in the lounge. Nothing would satisfy my blood lust like drinking from your skull, and the lamination of your mother
Bro, don't be ashamed of your white collar royalty. This is a very good thing. Healthy, wealthy, prosperous genes. Your ancestors enjoyed the comfy seats home while my warrior ancestors fought, died, starved, caught diseases. This is unfortunate but tis my reality.

You are so lucky. You might not be athletically or physically gifted like the warrior heritage... But you have wealth, intelligence, and health from eons of time of prosperity in white collar royalty.

You are so lucky.