PDA

View Full Version : 17 year old robs guy of Jordans, gets arm ripped off and run over.

UK2K
02-13-2016, 01:11 PM
http://www.barstoolsports.com/newyork/kid-tries-to-steal-jordan-retro-8s-but-instead-gets-run-over-and-has-part-of-his-arm-chopped-off/?utm_campaign=SFFB&utm_source=BarstoolFB&utm_medium=Socialflow

[QUOTE]NY Daily News- He

kNIOKAS
02-13-2016, 01:19 PM
You sure seem to get off on violence and people killed

Bosnian Sajo
02-13-2016, 01:24 PM
That's ****ed up he's getting charged with attempted murder, although people gotta realize your freedom is worth more than a pair of Jordans, why risk it? Take a pic of his license plate, they'll find him, you ain't gotta be a hero.

Shade8780
02-13-2016, 01:33 PM
"it's just a prank bro"

FreezingTsmoove
02-13-2016, 01:43 PM
17 yr old is such a tard for not running away after robbing the dude

Instead he walks away like hes the shit. I would have ran him over too

jongib369
02-13-2016, 01:47 PM
The shocking security video shows the teen entering and sitting in the SUV for a few moments before he gets out with a bag and appears to place something in his pocket.

Pierre pulls forward before making a U-turn. The SUV then barrels into Sam on the sidewalk — sending him tumbling under the wheels.

Amazingly, the teen jumps up after being hit, struggles with Pierre and other witnesses, and runs off with his sleeve flapping.

“It’s terrible,” St. Fleur, 56, said. St. Fleur was walking down Avenue M when the SUV hopped the sidewalk and slammed into a gate. The mangled teen was still under the vehicle.

When St. Fleur, an off-duty bus driver, and his son ran over, they saw the teen’s severed arm lying on the ground next to a gun and a shoebox.

“Everyone was yelling ‘Come back! Your arm! You’re going to bleed out!’ ” St. Fleur recalled.

But the now one-armed bandit trudged on. He managed to hobble onto a B103 bus idling nearby, sending stunned riders into a panic.

"Everyone (on the bus) was screaming because he didn’t have an arm,” St. Fleur said.

The bus driver refused to move until Sam got off, officials said. When he ultimately did, the teen ran a half a block to his home on 86th St.

“He ran home and collapsed,” a police source said.

blablabla
02-13-2016, 01:47 PM
That's some sharia law shit right there

ALBballer
02-13-2016, 01:56 PM
The guy got robbed but running him over is bit excessive for the crime.

Lesson learned is to meet in a public place when selling stuff on craigslist. Meeting on the streets and entering the guy's car is some shady shit and is dangerous for all parties involved. Meet in a public place and if the guy pulls out a gun there are witnesses and cameras all around to document the incident and let the police handle the rest. Vigilantism leads to excessive punishment as seen in the original story.

nathanjizzle
02-13-2016, 01:56 PM
i like it. i like it alot.

Jameerthefear
02-13-2016, 02:13 PM

Lesson learned is to meet in a public place when selling stuff on craigslist. Meeting on the streets and entering the guy's car is some shady shit and is dangerous for all parties involved. Meet in a public place and if the guy pulls out a gun there are witnesses and cameras all around to document the incident and let the police handle the rest. Vigilantism leads to excessive punishment as seen in the original story.
this.

dude77
02-13-2016, 02:17 PM
http://pix11.com/2016/02/12/brooklyn-teen-tries-to-steal-air-jordans-loses-arm-in-craigslist-robbery-gone-wrong-police/

he just walks off .. thought the guy was scared and was just going to drive off with his tail in between his legs.. which I guess would usually be the case but damn this guy wasn't having it .. totally understandable of course .. don't fk with someone's livelihood like that

dude77
02-13-2016, 02:20 PM

wtf is this shit ? .. he got exactly what he had coming to him .. should've been killed .. you're fkn scum if you rob someone at gunpoint .. total fkn scum .. and screwing with this guy's livelihood and means of income .. erradicate that shit .. and there's no excuse here about stealing for food or things like that .. this is not what was going down here .. this guy is a pos with no consideration for others .. too bad he didn't run over his skull

TheMarkMadsen
02-13-2016, 02:31 PM

uh no not at all. Guy pulled a gun on the dude and the report says the gun jammed, that's attempted murder..

dude got what was coming to him..

ALBballer
02-13-2016, 02:38 PM
uh no not at all. Guy pulled a gun on the dude and the report says the gun jammed, that's attempted murder..

dude got what was coming to him..

I was not aware of the gun jamming but it isn't exactly self defense when the robber left. The robber is a scumbag no doubt and should be tried for attempted murder but the victim (the guy that was robbed) doesn't necessarily have the right to run him over.

dude77
02-13-2016, 02:41 PM
^^ cuck alert :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Lebron23
02-13-2016, 02:42 PM
^^ cuck alert :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

What's your ethnicity?

kNIOKAS
02-13-2016, 02:46 PM
wtf is this shit ? .. he got exactly what he had coming to him .. should've been killed .. you're fkn scum if you rob someone at gunpoint .. total fkn scum .. and screwing with this guy's livelihood and means of income .. erradicate that shit .. and there's no excuse here about stealing for food or things like that .. this is not what was going down here .. this guy is a pos with no consideration for others .. too bad he didn't run over his skull

That's some sharia law shit right there
yeah

longtime lurker
02-13-2016, 03:21 PM
What's your ethnicity?

Trailer trash

SaltyMeatballs
02-13-2016, 03:28 PM
I'd sucker punch the dude, not run him over :wtf:

Long Duck Dong
02-13-2016, 03:57 PM
I would have ran him over too

My *****

http://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/suge-800x430.gif

9erempiree
02-13-2016, 04:00 PM
All for Jordans?

:facepalm

HenryGarfunkle
02-13-2016, 04:19 PM
The kid was black, right?

KyrieTheFuture
02-13-2016, 06:34 PM
The shit people do for 200 dollars...

JohnnySic
02-13-2016, 07:17 PM
Da fuq? :wtf: Running over a guy who stole sneakers. Of course he's gonna get charged.

EDIT: didn't know he was robbed at gunpoint. Still...

UK2K
02-13-2016, 08:48 PM
Da fuq? :wtf: Running over a guy who stole sneakers. Of course he's gonna get charged.

EDIT: didn't know he was robbed at gunpoint. Still...
Running over a guy who threatened your life... A-ok in my book.

That guy probably would have tried to rob again, and maybe his next victim isn't as generous, refuses to give up his shit, and ends up dead.

Guy did all of us a favor. One less person to rob you.

Patrick Chewing
02-13-2016, 08:58 PM
You rob someone in Brazil and the police kill you. This kid is lucky that all he lost was his arm.

masonanddixon
02-13-2016, 09:26 PM
Blacklivesmatter.

It was racially insensitive to deprive this young man of the shoes he needed and society forced him to put a gun to that man's head.

masonanddixon
02-13-2016, 09:27 PM
I'd sucker punch the dude, not run him over :wtf:

The guy put a ****ing gun to his head. Once that happens all bets are off.

PullupJay
02-13-2016, 09:28 PM
:facepalm

CelticBaller
02-14-2016, 12:12 AM
So he lost his arm for robbing a guy sneakers?

Poetic and ****ing ironic. Love it, **** that dude.

bluechox2
02-14-2016, 12:35 AM
mom mom my arm got ripped off after robing a dude...

thats my boy

tomtucker
02-14-2016, 11:32 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/l41lSU481Ud9az69i/giphy.gif

dude77
02-14-2016, 11:55 AM
Trailer trash

rent free

thefatmiral
02-14-2016, 04:38 PM
Danm that's crazy he ran home instead of the hospital. And made it. And that they found the arm and got it reattached. Bizarre story. But that dude must have felt like a bad ass could have gotten shot trying to run him down. Give me back my j's and I'm keeping your arm.

AlphaWolf24
02-15-2016, 01:47 AM
Musta been the 3's.....anything after AJ's 11 is meh.