FireDavidKahn
02-14-2016, 02:19 AM
AND SAYING "WHEN DO THEY START WINNING"

WIGGINS
LAVINE
TOWNS

ALL 20 YEARS OLD

AND PEOPLE EXPECT THEM TO COMPETE IN THE WEST, RIGHT NOW?:oldlol:

IT'S AN AMAZING CORE TO HAVE, ONCE THEY ALL CAN START DRINKING THEN THEY WILL START WINNING.

HATING ON 20 YEAR OLDS CAUSE THEY AREN'T WINNING:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :facepalm

JtotheIzzo
02-14-2016, 02:25 AM
you need to take a step back fella, you have been spiralling into trolldom lately and it was just a short while ago you were level headed.

People who hate on the Wolves do so only due to agenda (usually involving LeBron, draft picks and order, discussions of who's next).

Anyone who hates the Wolves and is not a flatlander(living nearby) or has no agenda is just a dlck.

Jameerthefear
02-14-2016, 02:27 AM
who's hating on them?

warriorfan
02-14-2016, 02:27 AM
:roll:

Mr. Jabbar
02-14-2016, 02:29 AM
dude...

this is the last time im reading blue text. Im well conected here, if you value your account pls stahp.

FireDavidKahn
02-14-2016, 02:33 AM
dude...

this is the last time im reading blue text. Im well conected here, if you value your account pls stahp.
YOU HAVE A RED BAR

IF A MOD TELLS ME TO STOP I WILL

Mr. Jabbar
02-14-2016, 02:35 AM
YOU HAVE A RED BAR

IF A MOD TELLS ME TO STOP I WILL

i tried to warn you.

Kblaze8855
02-14-2016, 02:43 AM
Okafor is marginally younger than all 3 and you were already hating on him a week into his career talking plus minus ratings and losing on a team that has been actively trying to build a loser for 3 years. You cant selectively play the "Waaaaaaait! They are too young to judge!" card for players you root for then make topics about a guy 16 months removed from HS being the worst rebounder in NBA history.....less than 200 minutes into his career.

We are either judging kids by the standards of vets or letting them grow into vets...and judging that. We cant decide to do it for who we feel and judge others.

Let them all grow and see what comes.

Its hard to make a team win at 20. Even harder than making an effective point online while abusing caps lock. And that we all know....is exceptionally hard.

We wont know the players these people will be remembered as till like 2018...at best. Waiting it out is all we can do.

JimmyMcAdocious
02-14-2016, 02:46 AM
I like how you feel the need to make a new thread rather than quoting in the pre-existing one. Wish more people would do that. :cheers:

TheImmortal
02-14-2016, 02:50 AM
Stop while you're already well behind.. nobody hates on the wolves.. goof.

TomBrady
02-14-2016, 02:51 AM
Any hate that the Wolves are getting here, you're probably responsible for. Same shit with the Hawks last year, a few of their fans turned into obnoxious shit-posters and the team was flamed as a result.

Milbuck
02-14-2016, 02:56 AM
Chucking the most in a zero defense chuckfest and being able to dunk the best =/= future dynasty. The Wolves have elite talent but I don't know why you're getting so defensive about people saying they should win games to earn the hype. It's a perfectly reasonable statement.

Just let your guys win their way to recognition. All you're doing with this incessant bullshit is making people hate your very likable, extremely talented players.

Cocaine80s
02-14-2016, 03:09 AM
Cavs arguably have the brightest future in the league

Kyrie is 23, Thompson is 24 and Love is 27 heading into his peak

Lebron is also going to be their mentor

Plus when Durant comes next year its over for the league

Black and White
02-14-2016, 03:12 AM
OP, I haven't seen many people actually hate on the Wolves, people are just responding to your bombarding of the main page every time KAT wipes his ass or sneezes.

FreezingTsmoove
02-14-2016, 03:13 AM
Okafor is marginally younger than all 3 and you were already hating on him a week into his career talking plus minus ratings and losing on a team that has been actively trying to build a loser for 3 years. You cant selectively play the "Waaaaaaait! They are too young to judge!" card for players you root for then make topics about a guy 16 months removed from HS being the worst rebounder in NBA history.....less than 200 minutes into his career.

We are either judging kids by the standards of vets or letting them grow into vets...and judging that. We cant decide to do it for who we feel and judge others.

Let them all grow and see what comes.

Its hard to make a team win at 20. Even harder than making an effective point online while abusing caps lock. And that we all know....is exceptionally hard.

We wont know the players these people will be remembered as till like 2018...at best. Waiting it out is all we can do.

NeweraKG.gif

NugzFan
02-14-2016, 03:26 AM
Op is just an insecure little boy

NugzFan
02-14-2016, 03:39 AM
Any hate that the Wolves are getting here, you're probably responsible for. Same shit with the Hawks last year, a few of their fans turned into obnoxious shit-posters and the team was flamed as a result.

Difference is Hawks were actually winning last year.

Funny thing is the odds state not all 3 will even be in Minnesota in the next 5 years anyways.

Funktion
02-14-2016, 03:39 AM
Making the playoffs would be a good start.

jimmybball
02-14-2016, 04:09 AM
Wolves youngins having a good all-star weekend.

Guy Dudebro
02-14-2016, 06:01 AM
Chucking the most in a zero defense chuckfest and being able to dunk the best =/= future dynasty. The Wolves have elite talent but I don't know why you're getting so defensive about people saying they should win games to earn the hype. It's a perfectly reasonable statement.

Just let your guys win their way to recognition. All you're doing with this incessant bullshit is making people hate your very likable, extremely talented players.

F*ckin Zach is built for that no defense nonsense, if he ever becomes an all star he has a chance for GOAT all star weekend guy.

Magic 32
02-14-2016, 06:28 AM
Zach part of an amazing core :roll:

BuffaloBill
02-14-2016, 08:07 AM
I don't think people hate the wolves. They hate your attempts to troll them into relevancy.

buddha
02-14-2016, 08:59 AM
Westbrook, Harden and Durant were in the playoffs at 21 taking the eventual champions to 6 games in the first round, WCF's at 22 and lost to the eventual champions and the Finals at 23 losing to LeCollusion and the refs.

Wolves better get alot better real fast.

FireDavidKahn
02-14-2016, 11:09 AM
Difference is Hawks were actually winning last year.

Funny thing is the odds state not all 3 will even be in Minnesota in the next 5 years anyways.
THIS IS WHAT IDIOTS ACTUALLY BELIEVE.

sportjames23
02-14-2016, 11:15 AM
Cavs arguably have the brightest future in the league

Kyrie is 23, Thompson is 24 and Love is 27 heading into his peak

Lebron is also going to be their mentor

Plus when Durant comes next year its over for the league

Then they're screwed. :oldlol:

NugzFan
02-14-2016, 01:35 PM

Truth hurts, huh?

swagga
02-14-2016, 01:53 PM

Lemme spell this out for you son :
Wiggins will look good in toronto
I also believe towns will be an all time laker

Talent development team gonna develop talent tbh. Enjoy them while they are there.

aquaadverse
02-14-2016, 02:01 PM
Win something. Then talk.

Duderonomy
02-14-2016, 03:13 PM
Team of the future no doubt. Which PF should we sign in the offseason?

SpecialQue
02-14-2016, 03:37 PM
No one's hating on the Wolves. They're hating on you.

24-Inch_Chrome
02-14-2016, 03:41 PM
Future negged.

stalkerforlife
02-14-2016, 03:59 PM
OP got these boys shook.

Zero stan from this guy. Straight up team fan.

Will reap his rewards when Wolves win title.

NugzFan
02-14-2016, 04:35 PM
OP got these boys shook.

:oldlol:

swagga
02-14-2016, 04:50 PM
OP got these boys shook.

future longest living citizen of us confirmed.

dunksby
02-14-2016, 04:53 PM
Caps lock check
Colored font check
Bold font check
Underlined check
OP is a huge douche.