PDA

View Full Version : Literally everything needs to be changed with the Bulls.

Upgrayedd
02-14-2016, 05:21 AM
The front office needs to be changed up as well as the roster. It's time for John Paxson to go. Same with Forman. Paxson has been running things since 2003. What has happened to this team since then? The best they've done is make it to the eastern conference finals one time.

Paxson has made pretty terrible decisions when it comes to trades, free agent signings and draft choices.

Around 2007 or so the Grizzlies made Gasol available and the Bulls refused to give up Luol Deng.

In the 2006 draft the Bulls drafted LaMarcus Aldridge and then traded him away for Tyrus Thomas. Is Tyrus Thomas even in the NBA anymore?

Thibs wanted to draft Draymond Green. The Bulls didn't listen and decided to draft Marquis Teague instead. Where is Teague now? This was in 2012 before the Bulls traded Deng. So they could have had a realistic lineup of Noah, Draymond Green, Butler, Rose and Deng. Nice going Paxson/Forman.

Can anyone tell me a draft that the Bulls got absolutely right since Paxson has been here? I mean yes Rose. But anyone would have been smart enough to pick Rose first in 2008. And even that ended up being a mistake due to Rose's injuries. But I know Paxson can't be blamed for that one. Jimmy Butler was a smart choice. Other than that who has this team drafted right? They've drafted only one superstar player (Rose) who is always injured. And one potential superstar player (Butler). Other than that they've only drafted guys like Noah, Taj, Deng, Hinrich, Gordon. Solid players. But not superstar players.

It's beyond time for John Paxson and Forman to step down. The direction this team is going in is just terrible. I can't even defend their decision to fire Thibs and hire Hoiberg anymore. The Bulls are literally like a loss or two away from being in 9th place. I know Thibs wore these players out to the point that they were pretty much done by the time the playoffs came around but they were never this bad under Thibs at all.

I don't think any single player on this team should be safe. Rose, Butler, Mirotic, Gasol. Anyone on the team should be available for the right trade. The roster and the front office need big time changes.

CavaliersFTW
02-14-2016, 05:27 AM
Derrick Rose is not the hero Chicago needs. But he is the hero they deserve.

SpanishACB
02-14-2016, 05:56 AM
I love how people just throw 35 year old Pau Gasol in a list with players that really have no excuse to under perform or not be carrying this team and basically have all the tools to (except mentally, I guess): Rose and Butler.

People just assume he should be doing what... more? :roll:

miggyme1
02-14-2016, 06:06 AM
This thread is garbage. You say bulls havent drafted well yet damb near all the guys you named have played in all star games. Smh

Paxson has done a great job. You cant blame paxson for the drose injuries and having to baffle the miami heat.

Taj is a starter on most teams. Noah before last season was IMO a top 3 center. Jimmy is becoming the face of the franchise. Kirk hinrich was a awesoms pick in the 2003 draft and was the pick that would eventually lead the bulls back to prominence.

I literally dont see how you think the bulls have been failing. I cant think of one horrible pick thdy have made. Mirotic is solid and still learning. So is doug.

Lets just be honest...minus the rose injuries this bulls team would rival the warriors. You would have an awesome backcourt with a plethora of role players with a multitude of abilities.

The only move i think was horrible was letting a future hall of fame coach like thibs just walk out. The organization will regret letting him go. I know i might catch heat for what im bout to say but i gotta say it. Thibs is a better coach than phil jackson. Never seen phil do more with less talent. Have you?

You cant tell me with a str8 face that before the 2010-2011 season you had the bulls having the number 1 seed in the east.....coming off a season where they were the 8th seed.

miggyme1
02-14-2016, 06:13 AM
Also i dont agree with your anyone should be up for trade. Thats blasphemy. First lets assume bulls wanted to deal hmmmmm lets say butler. What would you really get for him??? Maybe a pick and two players that COULD equal his production but rarely will. I dont see anybody doing a butler for another "lite superstar" trade.

Rose? Maybe.....but again what would you get for him????? Plus bulls fans....well chicago fans would be pissed Not often hometown fans get to root for a hometown star or forner one

nathanjizzle
02-14-2016, 07:44 AM
The front office needs to be changed up as well as the roster. It's time for John Paxson to go. Same with Forman. Paxson has been running things since 2003. What has happened to this team since then? The best they've done is make it to the eastern conference finals one time.

Paxson has made pretty terrible decisions when it comes to trades, free agent signings and draft choices.

Around 2007 or so the Grizzlies made Gasol available and the Bulls refused to give up Luol Deng.

In the 2006 draft the Bulls drafted LaMarcus Aldridge and then traded him away for Tyrus Thomas. Is Tyrus Thomas even in the NBA anymore?

Thibs wanted to draft Draymond Green. The Bulls didn't listen and decided to draft Marquis Teague instead. Where is Teague now? This was in 2012 before the Bulls traded Deng. So they could have had a realistic lineup of Noah, Draymond Green, Butler, Rose and Deng. Nice going Paxson/Forman.

Can anyone tell me a draft that the Bulls got absolutely right since Paxson has been here? I mean yes Rose. But anyone would have been smart enough to pick Rose first in 2008. And even that ended up being a mistake due to Rose's injuries. But I know Paxson can't be blamed for that one. Jimmy Butler was a smart choice. Other than that who has this team drafted right? They've drafted only one superstar player (Rose) who is always injured. And one potential superstar player (Butler). Other than that they've only drafted guys like Noah, Taj, Deng, Hinrich, Gordon. Solid players. But not superstar players.

It's beyond time for John Paxson and Forman to step down. The direction this team is going in is just terrible. I can't even defend their decision to fire Thibs and hire Hoiberg anymore. The Bulls are literally like a loss or two away from being in 9th place. I know Thibs wore these players out to the point that they were pretty much done by the time the playoffs came around but they were never this bad under Thibs at all.

I don't think any single player on this team should be safe. Rose, Butler, Mirotic, Gasol. Anyone on the team should be available for the right trade. The roster and the front office need big time changes.

youre right for once. the front office drafts too many mediocre players because im assuming they are safe bets. but i dont think its time to blow it up yet. The first thing that should change atleast is to fire the defensive coordinator and hire a new one.

HeatFanSince88
02-14-2016, 07:54 AM
They did have a period of time where they had TONS of stockpiled young talent and they were super anaI about trading any of them at all for a legit star.....

but It seems like the team has just been decimated by injuries to their key guys over the years. Not really a lot you can do about that...
People blamed Thibs, but it's still happening.

Other than whichever Eastern Conference team has LeBron, the Chicago Bulls have been consistently the other most relevant Eastern team over the last decade.

beastee
02-14-2016, 02:18 PM
They need a new training staff. That is priority #1.
Priority #2 is not face Lebron in the playoffs.

That is all.

postmupndunkit
02-14-2016, 02:25 PM
#3 Beg Thibs to come back and give him DOC RIVERS POWER.

#4 Keep Butler and Gasol, attempt to trade everyone. (Sure can use Devin Booker)

#5 Fire Hoiberg immediately

#6 Someone get RAY ALLEN on the phone!

aquaadverse
02-14-2016, 02:31 PM
They did have a period of time where they had TONS of stockpiled young talent and they were super anaI about trading any of them at all for a legit star.....

but It seems like the team has just been decimated by injuries to their key guys over the years. Not really a lot you can do about that...
People blamed Thibs, but it's still happening.

Other than whichever Eastern Conference team has LeBron, the Chicago Bulls have been consistently the other most relevant Eastern team over the last decade.

It's still happening because the previous seasons contributed to the current injuries. It's like you pushed a car for several years and your knees give out, but under another coach it gives you another new experience you had for a year.

You're stuff doesn't improve from previous abuse just because you sign a new coach. Seriously, you don't get a reset in the NBA

Upgrayedd
02-15-2016, 04:31 AM
You have an owner that doesn't give a crap about the Bulls. You have a GM or GMs with Paxson and Forman that do a terrible job. How many coaches now has Paxson gone through since he's been here? He fired Skiles, he fired Del Negro, he fired Thibs. Now it looks like Hoiberg is turning out to be a huge failure.

Paxson sucks, Forman sucks. The entire front office is a complete joke. They don't know how to draft well at all. They can't make any major trades or free agent signings. They lost out on LeBron in 2010. Instead the Bulls get Carlos Boozer. What a joke.

No one on this team should be safe from being traded. Not Rose. Not Butler. No one should be safe from the right trade. I'm tired of Rose. I don't care that he's from Chicago anymore. He sucks. Get rid of him. Move on from the Rose era. The Rose era ended in 2012 when he went down with his first injury. It's time to completely rebuild.

SpaceJam
02-15-2016, 04:53 AM
I don't understand this notion that Chicago have made terrible draft picks?

Spurs m8
02-15-2016, 05:09 AM
#6 Someone get RAY ALLEN on the phone!

LMAO if this is your solution you're ****ed tbh

Upgrayedd
02-15-2016, 06:23 PM
I don't understand this notion that Chicago have made terrible draft picks?

I shouldn't stay terrible. But a lot of mediocre draft picks. And a lot of wrong choices like in 2006 drafting LaMarcus Aldridge and then trading him for Tyrus Thomas. Or having the chance in 2012 to draft Draymond Green which Thibs wanted and instead drafting Marquis Teague. Are either of them even in the NBA anymore?

Noah, Taj, Ben Gordon, Deng, Hinrich are solid players but none of them are superstar players. The only superstar player they drafted has been Rose and that turned out bad with all the injuries. Butler is good but I don't think he's a superstar.

JimmyMcAdocious
02-15-2016, 06:24 PM
Best jerseys in the league doe. And mascot.