PDA

View Full Version : The one thing holding Duncan back from being a true all time great...

Nick Young
02-15-2016, 01:04 AM
International play.

International play is worth 50% of your all time great resume. We Americans might see you play every day, but for the rest of the world, they only have the Olympics and World Championships.

Duncan, as we all know, failed hard internationally.

Other all time greats, like Kobe Bryant and Charles Barkley for example, excelled at the international game.

Duncan needs to win a gold medal before he can call himself an all time great.

AngelEyes
02-15-2016, 01:06 AM
International play.

International play is worth 50% of your all time great resume. We Americans might see you play every day, but for the rest of the world, they only have the Olympics and World Championships.

Other all time greats, like Kobe Bryant and Charles Barkley for example, excelled at the international game.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Spurs m8
02-15-2016, 01:35 AM
International play.

You are embarrassing nobody but yourself LMAO

Nick Young suits you, a beta arse scared bitch

Fudge
02-15-2016, 01:39 AM
He's part of the top 5 family actually.

Jordan
Kareem
LeBron
Magic
Duncan

sportjames23
02-15-2016, 01:53 AM
International play.

It's nice on one's resume, but it's not worth 50%.

sportjames23
02-15-2016, 01:54 AM
He's part of the top 5 family actually.

Jordan
Kareem
LeBron
Magic
Duncan

What's this? Pardon, I only speak Top 1, so I just recognize one of those gentlemen on your list. :D

Harison
02-15-2016, 02:06 AM
Nothing holds Duncan from being a true all time great, because he already is. He is among Top10 players of All-time.

AirBonner
02-15-2016, 02:09 AM
You are embarrassing nobody but yourself LMAO

Nick Young suits you, a beta arse scared bitch
I picture him as actually being Nick Young. The intelligence is similarly uncanny :lol

choppermagic
02-15-2016, 02:22 AM
wut?

I'm guessing 99% of fans in the US dont care a fig about international play on a player's resume. It's like a 3rd tie breaker if two players are matched evenly in career achievements.

FreezingTsmoove
02-15-2016, 03:01 AM
I agree that it has held him back popularity wise

NZStreetBaller
02-15-2016, 03:46 AM
What about the boringness..... how can someone pass the eye test when nobody can stay awake through his highlight videos?? I literally yawn everytime i read his name. They call this guy the big fundamental there is nothing FUN about him!!! The only reason hes a champ is because hes very skilled and his opponents forgot the boring peice of cardboard was even there!!

Smoke117
02-15-2016, 03:48 AM
Nothing to see here... just Nick Young talking stupid bullshit as per usual.

deja vu
02-15-2016, 03:53 AM
Kareem didn't play internationally. Also Wilt.

So they are not "true" all-time greats according to you?

Sure, Duncan was horrible during the Olympics. But so was the rest of the team.

Mr Feeny
02-15-2016, 04:04 AM
Tbf he's a top 8 player all time. I think he's happy.

Whats holding Kobe back? Why is he only 12th all time. Whats holding him back from being a Top 10 player like Duncan? :(

AirBonner
02-15-2016, 04:12 AM
Tbf he's a top 8 player all time. I think he's happy.

Whats holding Kobe back? Why is he only 12th all time. Whats holding him back from being a Top 10 player like Duncan? :(
shooting percentage, rape, missed field goals, kate faber

Muskarat
02-15-2016, 11:23 AM
Huge Kobe fan here

Don't even like Duncan

But

International play doesn't mean ****

lil jahlil
02-15-2016, 12:12 PM
International play.

Where'd you pull that out of?