PDA

View Full Version : If Kobe got locked away..

TheImmortal
02-15-2016, 04:01 PM
and he lost it all that day.. tell me honestly, would you still love him the same?

http://i64.tinypic.com/33yhxsl.jpg

IMHO Kobe is/was innocent.. but given the climate and the case being held in a predominately white area.. there was a legit chance if that hoe managed to keep her story straight. Would've been the greatest sports tragedy of all-time imho. The league wouldn't be the same.

InsanityKills
02-15-2016, 04:32 PM
I'd respect a bit more for accepting the consequences of his actions. The he'd be Rapedbe when he get out.

Bay Area Baller
02-15-2016, 04:37 PM
I am not a Kobe fan, in fact he is like a thorn in the side. But that is just basketball reasons. I didn't wish for Kobe to get locked away even though I kind of despised his game. That being said the womens allegations were such bs. They were having sex but then it turned "too rough" and she thought she could get a nice payday. That being said Kobe shouldn't sleep around on his wife even though the temptation is exponential as a superstar. Glad Kobe is retiring so we can put all of his antics behind us.

WayOfWade
02-15-2016, 04:39 PM
Skidilidondondondi

Bandito
02-15-2016, 04:45 PM
If there is no Kobe there is no LBJ, Melo,Wade etc...

TheImmortal
02-15-2016, 04:53 PM
Skidilidondondondi
:applause:

references
02-15-2016, 04:56 PM
this is why people find you kobe dickeaters pathetic

ArbitraryWater
02-15-2016, 06:03 PM
If there is no Kobe there is no LBJ, Melo,Wade etc...

huh? He would have gone behind bars while they were already in the league :facepalm

btw, how long would that have been?