PDA

View Full Version : Kanye West claims to be $53m in debt, and asks Mark Zuckerberg for help

UK2K
02-15-2016, 05:41 PM
Classic American attitude right here...

He's the true definition of 'I'm an idiot, but I am a victim, so someone needs to pay'.

It was a busy weekend for Kanye West, what with finishing off his album The Life of Pablo – which emerged in a different form from the one premiered at Madison Square Garden in New York on Thursday night – appearing on Saturday Night Live, and spending time on Twitter comparing himself to St Paul (the saint, not the Minnesota city).

He also made the claim, again on Twitter, that he is $53m in debt, and called on Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg to “invest $1bn into Kanye West ideas … after realizing he is the greatest living artist and greatest artist of all time”.

He continued with a bizarre series of Tweets through Sunday night and Monday morning: “Mark Zuckerberg I know it’s your bday but can you please call me by 2mrw … You love hip hop, you love my art… I am your favorite artist but you watch me barely breathe and still play my album in your house … World, please tweet, FaceTime, Facebook, instagram, whatever you gotta do to get Mark to support me … I’m this generation’s Disney … I want to bring dope shit to the world … I don’t have enough resources to create what I really can.”

He insisted that “one of the coolest things” Zuckerberg could do would be “to help me in my hour of need”.

He then widened his appeal to other tech billionaires.

He said: “All you dudes in San Fran play rap music in your homes but never help the real artists.” He added that they were more interested in opening schools in Africa. “like you really helped the country”, than – by implication – giving money to the one of the world’s most high-profile celebrities. “All you guys had meetings with me and no one lifted a finger to help,” he concluded.

TheMan
02-15-2016, 06:02 PM
Who cares :confusedshrug:

Nick Young
02-15-2016, 06:07 PM
Kanye needs more help.

imdaman99
02-15-2016, 06:09 PM
Where's his gofundme page?

FillJackson
02-15-2016, 06:12 PM
Classic American attitude right here...

He's the true definition of 'I'm an idiot, but I am a victim, so someone needs to pay'.
The last time I asked for 7 figures to get out of debt, I had the decency to spell out the word tomorrow.

outbreak
02-15-2016, 06:17 PM
He really does seem like has some kind of mental disorder.

Pushxx
02-15-2016, 06:19 PM
The last time I asked for 7 figures to get out of debt, I had the decency to spell out the word tomorrow.

140 characters. What a time to be alive.

Nick Young
02-15-2016, 06:22 PM
He really does seem like has some kind of mental disorder.
Many geniuses do.

Tesla, Mozard and Beethoven were mental as well.

KyrieTheFuture
02-15-2016, 08:08 PM
Many geniuses do.

Tesla, Mozard and Beethoven were mental as well.
Mozart