PDA

View Full Version : ULTIMATE Jordan Flop Collection thread deleted!?

CavaliersFTW
02-15-2016, 08:27 PM
All the best threads disappear smh

Dr Hawk
02-15-2016, 08:36 PM
It was deleted long ago, if I'm not wrong...

JohnFreeman
02-15-2016, 08:38 PM
Jeff only has 10kb storage

jstern
02-15-2016, 09:03 PM
When there's so much conversation in one thread, that thread should not be deleted, or locked. Mods should also have no bias. Remember that championship cruise thread. It was classic, but made fun of the Lakers. A Laker Stan MOD could easily get personally offended and lock or delete it. That would not be right.

CavaliersFTW
02-15-2016, 09:06 PM
When there's so much conversation in one thread, that thread should not be deleted, or locked. Mods should also have no bias. Remember that championship cruise thread. It was classic, but made fun of the Lakers. A Laker Stan MOD could easily get personally offended and lock or delete it. That would not be right.
According to the residual Google search there was 39 pages in the Ultimate Jordan flop thread. Such a shame

Cocaine80s
02-15-2016, 09:06 PM
Luckily we still have these

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-U7uhN8L9JVI/VATuPnNim0I/AAAAAAAAFaM/joA5w1TCQZU/s800/me%2520shooting7.gif
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-E2-Oi4f8lio/VATjcJFRWHI/AAAAAAAAFZk/y7ZmwR8972c/s800/me%2520shooting4.gif
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-F6GTarD9PcU/VAQbI3K_gqI/AAAAAAAAFYw/nIvyw5_9rJ0/s800/me%2520shooting2.gif

Cali Syndicate
02-15-2016, 09:08 PM
Weak. Pauk used his one-time get out of jail free card. i frown on this cowardice.

CavaliersFTW
02-15-2016, 09:10 PM

I'm the one who posted them dummy :oldlol:

Cocaine80s
02-15-2016, 09:11 PM
Please tell me thats ur friend and just trolling him

jstern
02-15-2016, 09:13 PM
I was able to at least get this cavftw. https://web.archive.org/web/20150915082638/http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=353888

Just can't bump it though.

JimmyMcAdocious
02-15-2016, 09:13 PM
Don't mock unless you post highlights of yourself playing ball tbh

CavaliersFTW
02-15-2016, 09:27 PM
Please tell me thats ur friend and just trolling him
I've shared videos of myself playing and shooting for constructive criticism. One who would be insecure enough to use information anyone has shared about themselves constructively for a laugh - while simultaneously being afraid to share such information about themselves reflects poorly only on them. Would the opinions of others on the internet towards you and your ability to play basketball hurt YOU that much? It must, based on your actions. Maybe you'll be a better player someday. But insidehoops can't help you until we've seen you play :cheers:

jongib369
02-15-2016, 09:31 PM
Once pulled of a street ball looking move by accident. Tried doing a crossover with my right, ball hit the ground then bounced off my left knee going back into my right hand, then somehow I did a spin move with it seamlessly, when my back was to the basket I did one more bounce that went into a Wilt like finger roll just out of reach of the defender. Banked it in, like the last 3 shots I made

Few guys went nuts asking if I've practiced that, told them they'd never witness me do such a thing ever again :lol

Not sure If I'm explaining that right but it was actually kinda sick

Anyways considering how late into the game you are, and how you hustle you have nothing to be worried about

CavaliersFTW
02-15-2016, 09:32 PM
I was able to at least get this cavftw. https://web.archive.org/web/20150915082638/http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=353888

Just can't bump it though.
:applause: :banana:

Cocaine80s
02-15-2016, 09:32 PM
I've shared videos of myself playing and shooting for constructive criticism. One who would be insecure enough to use information anyone has shared about themselves constructively for a laugh - while simultaneously being afraid to share such information about themselves reflects poorly only on them. Would the opinions of others on the internet towards you and your ability to play basketball hurt YOU that much? It must, based on your actions. Maybe you'll be a better player someday. But insidehoops can't help you until we've seen you play :cheers:
Im going D1 guaranteed

Marchesk
02-15-2016, 09:37 PM
Jeff only has 10kb storage

10kb is enough for anyone.

:milton

Marchesk
02-15-2016, 09:42 PM
Jeff needs to save every bit of money so he can upgrade the servers. :applause:

We'll all be on gigabit fiber by then, with 5G cell connections. Probably be accessing the site through VR glasses or some shit, and it will look the same.

CavaliersFTW
02-15-2016, 09:46 PM
Im going D1 guaranteed
No offense but everyone I've ever met with your attitude sucks at everything.. You're too scared to even post a video of yourself shooting a jump shot.

Cocaine80s
02-15-2016, 09:47 PM
No offense but everyone I've ever met with your attitude sucks at everything.. You're too scared to even post a video of yourself shooting a jump shot.
Hey bitch boy, ever wonder why you're the only one on this board that posts videos of themselves shooting around by themself?

Not everyone doesnt give a shit about their privacy like your ******* self

CavaliersFTW
02-15-2016, 09:57 PM
Hey bitch boy, ever wonder why you're the only one on this board that posts videos of themselves shooting around by themself?

You remind me of my aunt that gossips about others behind their back but is insanely fearful and paranoid about others potentially saying things about her.

Scared dogs bark the loudest. Chill, be comfortable with yourself, and lay off others. Life will get easier for you that way I promise.

jongib369
02-15-2016, 09:59 PM

Wear a Bill Clinton mask and show us some moves you beta

Cocaine80s
02-15-2016, 10:00 PM
You remind me of my aunt that gossips about others behind their back but is insanely fearful and paranoid about others potentially saying things about her.

Scared dogs bark the loudest. Chill, be comfortable with yourself, and lay off others. Life will get easier for you that way I promise.
The only thing I fear is getting in trouble at school for the shit i posted :oldlol:

When I talk shit I say it directly to you every time

Cocaine80s
02-15-2016, 10:00 PM
old ass posters with nothing to lose smh

CavaliersFTW
02-15-2016, 10:02 PM
The only thing I fear is getting in trouble at school for the shit i posted :oldlol:

You are afraid to get poido'd!!? :facepalm

I swear some of you on here need to stop being so paranoid and chill. If you are so afraid of the things you say why did you say them.

Cocaine80s
You are afraid to get poido'd!!? :facepalm

I swear some of you on here need to stop being so paranoid and chill. If you are so afraid of the things you say why did you say them.
Because youre a *******

jongib369

What are your measurments

Cocaine80s
02-15-2016, 10:03 PM
What are your measurments
6'1 155 lbs

jongib369
02-15-2016, 10:09 PM
6'1 155 lbs
Wingspan?

Cocaine80s
02-15-2016, 10:11 PM
Wingspan?
75" I think

Also i dont know standing rach if youre gonna ask that too. I can touch an 8 foot rim though

Marchesk
02-15-2016, 10:18 PM
More importantly to ISH:

girth and thickness?

beastee
02-15-2016, 10:26 PM
6'1 155 lbs
Found your team photo. :cheers:
http://dlisted.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/opjoemhighschool1.jpg

Cocaine80s
02-15-2016, 10:31 PM
Found your team photo. :cheers:
http://dlisted.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/opjoemhighschool1.jpg
I was 145 lbs begining of school year

You mad?

COnDEMnED
02-15-2016, 11:32 PM
I was 145 lbs begining of school year

You mad?
Business in the front, party in the back.
The mullet lives on.

pauk
02-16-2016, 12:50 AM
Didnt even notice, made the thread just to announce that "project", it was meant to go into hibernation until i finally bump it when i was finished, if lost then i would create a new one when i was finished, big deal.... but the thread then got just hijacked/derailed by trolls & posters with many free rents, bookmarked and bumped every other day it seemed liked to no avail, you did this to that thread... :coleman:

Thread is dead but the "project" is not, with free time (no life actually) i could have finished it long time ago, but that isnt the case, takes much longer than i hoped for.... i wanted to go all out & watch/rewatch as many Jordan games as possible, 150~ would be ok, but that was still total 4-5 hours of work per game (observing/nitpicking the game & then cutting out/editing the flop/flops from that game), did eventually this at my own pace, which was 1-2 games per week, sometimes 0..... which was ok, watched Jordan dominating & did this at the same time, didnt felt like work & was fun....

I want/wanted this just to prove a point, you can make anybody look like a GOAT flopper, even Jordan, who 99.9% of the posters in ISH said "he didnt even flop once!".... hilarious..... with only the footage i have right now i can maybe squeeze it down to at least 1 hour of Jordan just flopping around.... i am pondering if i should continue or stop right here and show what i got, which is alot anyways, i am leaning more towards continuing as im closer to the finish line, just hang tight, that thread will come one day....

CavaliersFTW
02-16-2016, 12:53 AM
Didnt even notice, made the thread just to announce that "project", it was meant to go into hibernation until i finally bump it when i was finished, if lost then i would create a new one when i was finished, big deal.... but the thread then got just hijacked/derailed by trolls & posters with many free rents, bookmarked and bumped every other day it seemed liked to no avail, you did this to that thread... :coleman:

Thread is dead but the "project" is not, with free time (no life actually) i could have finished it long time ago, but that isnt the case, takes much longer than i hoped for.... i wanted to go all out & watch/rewatch as many Jordan games as possible, 150~ would be ok, but that was still total 4-5 hours of work per game (observing/nitpicking the game & then cutting out/editing the flop/flops from that game), did eventually this at my own pace, which was 1-2 games per week, sometimes 0..... which was ok, watched Jordan dominating & did this at the same time, didnt felt like work but still takes alot of time this way....

I want/wanted this just to prove a point, you can make anybody look like a GOAT flopper, even Jordan, who 99.9% of the posters in ISH said "he didnt even flop once!".... hilarious..... with only the footage i have right now i can make at least 1 hour of Jordan just flopping around.... i am pondering if i should continue or stop right here and show what i got, which is alot anyways, i am leaning more towards continuing as im closer to the finish line....
Stop NOW and call it part 1!

Then, spend as long as you want making part 2. Then you can even combine them for a third upload.

But please, share what you've got now :cheers:

ClipperRevival
02-16-2016, 12:59 AM

Thread is dead but the "project" is not, with free time (no life actually) i could have finished it long time ago, but that isnt the case, takes much longer than i hoped for.... i wanted to go all out & watch/rewatch as many Jordan games as possible, 150~ would be ok, but that was still total 4-5 hours of work per game (observing/nitpicking the game & then cutting out/editing the flop/flops from that game), did eventually this at my own pace, which was 1-2 games per week, sometimes 0..... which was ok, watched Jordan dominating & did this at the same time, didnt felt like work & was fun....

I want/wanted this just to prove a point, you can make anybody look like a GOAT flopper, even Jordan, who 99.9% of the posters in ISH said "he didnt even flop once!".... hilarious..... with only the footage i have right now i can maybe squeeze it down to at least 1 hour of Jordan just flopping around.... i am pondering if i should continue or stop right here and show what i got, which is alot anyways, i am leaning more towards continuing as im closer to the finish line, just hang tight, that thread will come one day....

Whatever buddy. MJ played in an era where guys almost never flopped because they allowed so much physicality. Flopping is done only when the rules are ultra soft, like today. You got nothing and you know it. You assumed that because LeFlop does it, MJ had to have done it too. Wrong. He was cut from a different cloth than that colluder and flopper.

sportjames23
02-16-2016, 01:29 AM

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-U7uhN8L9JVI/VATuPnNim0I/AAAAAAAAFaM/joA5w1TCQZU/s800/me%2520shooting7.gif
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-E2-Oi4f8lio/VATjcJFRWHI/AAAAAAAAFZk/y7ZmwR8972c/s800/me%2520shooting4.gif
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-F6GTarD9PcU/VAQbI3K_gqI/AAAAAAAAFYw/nIvyw5_9rJ0/s800/me%2520shooting2.gif

Was that really pauk?

Pushxx
02-16-2016, 01:33 AM
We'll all be on gigabit fiber by then, with 5G cell connections. Probably be accessing the site through VR glasses or some shit, and it will look the same.

Fine with me. This site looks great to me.

CavaliersFTW
02-16-2016, 01:33 AM
Was that really pauk?
No that's me from the 100 shots thread

Pauk never posted anything of himself

sportjames23
02-16-2016, 01:47 AM

Ah, I got confused when this was posted back then.

jongib369
02-16-2016, 02:15 AM
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/9-11-2014/r4iTRE.gif

Black and White
02-16-2016, 02:19 AM
I for one would like to see what Pauk's got, if you have almost an hour worth of footage don't you think that's more than enough to prove your point?

sportjames23
02-16-2016, 02:50 AM
I for one would like to see what Pauk's got, if you have almost an hour worth of footage don't you think that's more than enough to prove your point?

pauk ensured us he had mad footage. He insisted he did and was gonna blow us away with all the clips of MJ's flopping.

I'm still holding out hope. :oldlol:

Asukal
02-16-2016, 03:19 AM

Looks like someone who idolizes Wilt. :rolleyes:

Black and White
02-16-2016, 03:22 AM
pauk ensured us he had mad footage. He insisted he did and was gonna blow us away with all the clips of MJ's flopping.

I'm still holding out hope. :oldlol:

Yea I remember the thread, his promise has been as empty as LeBron's "not 5, not 6, not 7" so far

AlphaWolf24
02-16-2016, 12:42 PM

Actually there were quite a few of us posting videos of our shooting form in the " 100 shots thread".

IMO it's the best thread on the forum....posters talking about basketball / technique and giving tips....

Off the top of my head, Rake, Immortal24,CavsFTW, Kblaze,Lebron23, KenGriffin,Jongbi, lilOj mayo and many others showed how much they love the game.....and game some really great feedback....and busted each other's ballz

It was really cool to see each others skill level.....and I know it really showed who really Loves the game....that's all that really counts at the end of the day.

mad respect to those who posted vids.....kept the love alive....y'all are real.

jongib369
02-16-2016, 01:04 PM
Actually there were quite a few of us posting videos of our shooting form in the " 100 shots thread".

IMO it's the best thread on the forum....posters talking about basketball / technique and giving tips....

Off the top of my head, Rake, Immortal24,CavsFTW, Kblaze,Lebron23, KenGriffin,Jongbi, lilOj mayo and many others showed how much they love the game.....and game some really great feedback....and busted each other's ballz

It was really cool to see each others skill level.....and I know it really showed who really Loves the game....that's all that really counts at the end of the day.

mad respect to those who posted vids.....kept the love alive....y'all are real.
Glad I made it, and that some posters enjoyed it as much as I did. I think once posters saw my videos they felt more comfortable uploading themselves

I was really out of shape coming off a sternum fracture. Hadn't played ball in years, and had only been shooting again for about a month. Yet I wasn't afraid to upload a video of me getting two inches off the ground on my jumper, granny shot free throws, and 90% bank shots. With a hook, and wacky Wilt finger roll every now and then :lol

AlphaWolf24
02-16-2016, 01:51 PM
Glad I made it, and that some posters enjoyed it as much as I did. I think once posters saw my videos they felt more comfortable uploading themselves

I was really out of shape coming off a sternum fracture. Hadn't played ball in years, and had only been shooting again for about a month. Yet I wasn't afraid to upload a video of me getting two inches off the ground on my jumper, granny shot free throws, and 90% bank shots. With a hook, and wacky Wilt finger roll every now and then :lol

hell yeah.....glad you made it too!.....

damn...sorry to hear about your injury....

yet you still were out there shooting.....you got heart and balls...

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :cheers:

Chokefree
02-16-2016, 01:57 PM

Do us a favor and dont play basketball again.....:roll:

TiagoSimoes
02-16-2016, 02:09 PM
Do us a favor and dont play basketball again.....:roll:

Another keyboard warrior.

Sports dont exist only for the people who are good at them, but for the people that enjoy them.

feyki
02-16-2016, 02:16 PM
Where are the flops ?

riseagainst
02-16-2016, 02:17 PM
Another keyboard warrior.

Sports dont exist only for the people who are good at them, but for the people that enjoy them.

damn..... slayed with intelligence.

Done_And_Done
02-16-2016, 03:56 PM
Blah