PDA

View Full Version : so the consensus was Stephen Curry should've been FMVP right?

keep-itreal
02-15-2016, 11:15 PM
even though Iguodala was great, Steph Curry still should've been the FMVP.

Lebron23
02-15-2016, 11:19 PM
http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/Vd0YejCXQSppn9xyeAUFuw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3NfbGVnbztmaT1maWxsO2g9Mzc3O2lsPXBsYW 5lO3B4b2ZmPTUwO3B5b2ZmPTA7cT03NTt3PTY3MA--/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/sports/2015-06-11/aa533920-107f-11e5-87a5-5d1c03dc45d7_MD61115.jpg

Angel Face
02-15-2016, 11:21 PM
Tbh, he should. But dumb ass media still trying to hug Lebron's nuts even after going 2/6. Curry was their closer.

Segatti
02-15-2016, 11:21 PM
Curry or Lebron I think.

Lebron23
02-15-2016, 11:23 PM
He got cuckolded by Matthew D in the first 2-3 games of the series.

JT123
02-15-2016, 11:24 PM
How the hell is it consensus when the guy didn't get a single FMVP vote? :oldlol:
Losing FMVP to a role player is something he will NEVER live down. Just the way it is

Marchesk
02-15-2016, 11:28 PM
http://static.seattletimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/0e0491b8-0f2b-11e5-8d51-f47cb7fd6c36-1020x1208.jpg

Guy Dudebro
02-15-2016, 11:29 PM

You seem dumb, almost like someone touched with an LD...sorry for my presumption, just a hunch.

26pts in game 1, 19pts in game 2, 27pts in game 3.

Pure cuckolding. It is almost as if he asked him to f*ck his wife in front of him.

Dududududududududuuuuuhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

BTW Iggy had 15-7-15.

nba_55
02-15-2016, 11:31 PM
I had
1.Lebron
2. Curry
3. Iggy

Lebron23
02-15-2016, 11:32 PM
You seem dumb, almost like someone touched with an LD...sorry for my presumption, just a hunch.

26pts in game 1, 19pts in game 2, 27pts in game 3.

Pure cuckolding. It is almost as if he asked him to f*ck his wife in front of him.

Dududududududududuuuuuhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

BTW Iggy had 15-7-15.

A Cuckold spotted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op04VjvcpBY

Lebron23
02-15-2016, 11:35 PM
http://static.seattletimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/0e0491b8-0f2b-11e5-8d51-f47cb7fd6c36-1020x1208.jpg

Air Dellavedova

:bowdown: :applause: :bowdown:

Marchesk
02-15-2016, 11:37 PM
Just as a comparison, Durant averaged 30.6 on 55% his first finals, being guarded by prime Bran & Battier.

Imagine if Byron Scott had held Jordan to 26 points in his first finals, and Cliff Levingston had come off the Bulls bench to win FMVP.

Lebron23
02-15-2016, 11:41 PM
Just as a comparison, Durant averaged 30.6 on 55% his first finals, being guarded by prime Bran & Battier.

Imagine if Byron Scott had held Jordan to 26 points in his first finals, and Cliff Levingston had come off the Bulls bench to win FMVP.

I agree.

lil jahlil
02-15-2016, 11:43 PM
Curry was off a game and a half. But still should have been FMVP.

Lebron23
02-15-2016, 11:45 PM
Curry was off a game and a half. But still should have been FMVP.

I don't give a $hit. He should be dominating a guy like Matthew D. Stephanie is 0/11 in Finals MVP Voting. In before Klay Thompson steals his Finals MVP just like him beating Stephanie in the 3 points shooting contest.

DaOldLion
02-15-2016, 11:48 PM
I don't give a $hit. He should be dominating a guy like Matthew D. Stephanie is 0/11 in Finals MVP Voting. In before Klay Thompson steals his Finals MVP just like him beating Stephanie in the 3 points shooting contest.

and how many FMVP votes did Lebron get in his first 2 finals :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

you sure do talk a lot of shit for somebody stanning a player who routinely loses in the finals and gets shown up by small dudes like Jason Terry and 5 foot 2 JJ barea

Lebron23
02-15-2016, 11:52 PM
and how many FMVP votes did Lebron get in his first 2 finals :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

you sure do talk a lot of shit for somebody stanning a player who routinely loses in the finals and gets shown up by small dudes like Jason Terry and 5 foot 2 JJ barea

2 Finals MVP Bitch. Same numbers of Finals MVP as your boyfriend Kobe Bryant. Go Suck your dog's testicles you stupid @$$hole.

DaOldLion
02-15-2016, 11:55 PM
2 Finals MVP Bitch. Same numbers of Finals MVP as your boyfriend Kobe Bryant. Go Suck your dog's testicles you stupid @$$hole.

how many times do i have to tell you that I'm not a lakers fan. take your insecure fan-boy shit somewhere else.

DaOldLion
02-15-2016, 11:56 PM
this guy is so mad :roll: :roll:

You are a dumb asian kobe and curry fan. F*cking B1tch

Lebron23
02-16-2016, 12:00 AM
this guy is so mad :roll: :roll:

https://giant.gfycat.com/AppropriateSnarlingAvocet.gif

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

JtotheIzzo
02-16-2016, 12:17 AM

Stephanie?

Somebody is mad LBJ is barely top 5 these days.

He averaged 24ppg in those first three 'bad' games and dominated the rest.

Not sure how that is bad when Iggy comparatively averaged 12.3ppg in those three first games.

And why are you dissing Delly? Bran stans can't help themselves, but lets be real Delly was put out there to pester Curry, that was his sole responsibility.

Lebron23
02-16-2016, 12:22 AM
Stephanie?

Somebody is mad LBJ is barely top 5 these days.

He averaged 24ppg in those first three 'bad' games and dominated the rest.

Not sure how that is bad when Iggy comparatively averaged 12.3ppg in those three first games.

And why are you dissing Delly? Bran stans can't help themselves, but lets be real Delly was put out there to pester Curry, that was his sole responsibility.

Lebron is still going to be voted in the all nba first team this year. He's playing less minutes, and taking less shots this season.

Just like Tim Duncan in the mid 2000's. His main goal right now is being 100% healthy in the playoffs. LeBron already played more minutes than Bird, and Magic. He was an NBA All Star Level Starter at aged 18.

He's still the best player of the 3rd best team in the league.

Rocketswin2013
02-16-2016, 12:23 AM
lebron was better.

Akhenaten
02-16-2016, 12:25 AM
definitely got disrespected and robbed, giving it to Iggy was the media's way of giving it to Lebron by proxy

funny thing Steph could have a worse series this year and Iggy or whoever could have a better series than last Finals and they would still give it to steph

that's cause dude's got that cache now, that's how these media types are its all groupthink

tpols
02-16-2016, 12:26 AM

it couldve been worse.. he couldve lost FMVP to the defensive role player opposite him

tpols
02-16-2016, 12:28 AM
definitely got disrespected and robbed, giving it to Iggy was the media's way of giving it to Lebron by proxy

funny thing Steph could have a worse series this year and Iggy or whoever could have a better series than last Finals and they would still give it to steph

that's cause dude's got that cache now, that's how these media types are its all groupthink

they gave it to iggy because he was the one that showed heart and provided spark when they were getting beat by bully ball. That and holding lebron to piss poor efficiency in pure 1v1 clearouts.

Lebron23
02-16-2016, 12:30 AM
lebron was better.

This

!@#$%Vectors!@#
02-16-2016, 12:40 AM
Lebron fans still mad at 2/6 even after 8 months. Don't worry 2/6 will feel like heaven when 2/7 happens in June.

Akhenaten
02-16-2016, 12:43 AM
they gave it to iggy because he was the one that showed heart and provided spark when they were getting beat by bully ball. That and holding lebron to piss poor efficiency in pure 1v1 clearouts.

BRAWN shot like shit the whole playoffs, stymieing his rudimentary iso offensive game pose to be impressive now? ion care nothing about goofy platitudes like "showing heart" (hell does that even mean?), when it comes to quantifying value, I conceive of it this way;

Remove each player what's the likelihood of victory in that series?

Remove Steph Warriors lose that Finals GUARANTEED

Remove Iggy Warriors more than likely still win, prohibitive faves

you finna sit there and try to argue to me that frickin andre igoudala was more valuable than Steph? phuck outta here

Lebron23
02-16-2016, 12:50 AM
Lebron fans still mad at 2/6 even after 8 months. Don't worry 2/6 will feel like heaven when 2/7 happens in June.

I cannot wait to see Curry, and the Warriors fall back to earth. You and the rest of these annoying bandwagoners are going to disappear in this forum.

No need to Be Poido'd.

tpols
02-16-2016, 12:55 AM
BRAWN shot like shit the whole playoffs, stymieing his rudimentary iso offensive game pose to be impressive now? ion care nothing about goofy platitudes like "showing heart" (hell does that even mean?), when it comes to quantifying value, I conceive of it this way;

Remove each player what's the likelihood of victory in that series?

Remove Steph Warriors lose that Finals GUARANTEED

Remove Iggy Warriors more than likely still win, prohibitive faves

you finna sit there and try to argue to me that frickin andre igoudala was more valuable than Steph? phuck outta here

I didnt say I thought iggy was better than steph.. only provided reasoning for why they gave it to iggy.

And, no w/o Iggy they wouldve lost or barely scraped it out. Do people not realize the cavs were up 2-1, and games were close? Iggy was the only one stepping up in the time they looked shook, this was a team with no experience or veteran presence that was visibly playing scared in their first Finals.. Iggy really got them over the mental hurdle.

Showtime2001
02-16-2016, 01:00 AM
Will be funny to see Lebron23 meltdown and hide back in his cave after 2/7. :lol

Lebron23
02-16-2016, 01:03 AM
Will be funny to see Lebron23 meltdown and hide back in his cave after 2/7. :lol

I am mentally tougher than you. Besides basketball is just a kid's game. And I put my money on a healthy Cavaliers team winning the NBA title this year. I am going to bet $200 Bucks.

Showtime2001
02-16-2016, 01:05 AM
I am mentally tougher than you. Besides basketball is just a kid's game. And I put my money on a healthy Cavaliers team winning the NBA title this year.Warriors & Spurs both >>>>>>> healthy Cavs.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
02-16-2016, 01:05 AM
I cannot wait to see Curry, and the Warriors fall back to earth. You and the rest of these annoying bandwagoners are going to disappear in this forum.

No need to Be Poido'd.

Who says Curry is going to singlehandedly win the chip? I'm not a CurryStan im a warriors fan. I understands Stephs limitations and the team as a whole is more fun to watch.

But ok.

Akhenaten
02-16-2016, 01:06 AM
I didnt say I thought iggy was better than steph.. only provided reasoning for why they gave it to iggy.

And, no w/o Iggy they wouldve lost or barely scraped it out. Do people not realize the cavs were up 2-1, and games were close? Iggy was the only one stepping up in the time they looked shook, this was a team with no experience or veteran presence that was visibly playing scared in their first Finals.. Iggy really got them over the mental hurdle.

:biggums: what! by hitting wide open shots created from the cavs continually choosing to trap steph 35 feet away from the basket?

you keep reiterating these silly platitudes like they mean something, dude imma say it again...no steph, NO chance.....ZERO

unless you disagree with that we are done here, you're a sensible guy so I know you dont

Lebron23
02-16-2016, 01:09 AM
Warriors & Spurs both >>>>>>> healthy Cavs.

We already beat the Spurs 2-3 weeks ago. Show us some respect.

Inferno
02-16-2016, 01:11 AM
I personally thought he was gonna take it, putting up something like 26/5/5? But Iggy did a great job against LeBron and all the hype over it gave him the FMVP (which I have no qualms with :applause: )

plowking
02-16-2016, 01:31 AM

Bron's shooting percentage from the first 3 games where they were up 2-1, and the next 3 games where they went 0-3 only changed by 1% total.
So clearly the difference wasn't as big as some make it out to be in terms of effecting his efficiency in shooting.

You know what did change though? Curry. He started playing better.

Igoudala for FMVP was the biggest joke ever. Curry was quite comfortably the best player over the last 3 games.

Inferno
02-16-2016, 01:33 AM
I'm not saying Iggy shouldn't have won, but I feel like the people who keep saying Steph had less of an impact / only played good in like 2 games really didn't watch the series...

Steph was getting doubled the second he crossed the half court line on at least a third of all his possessions IIRC :confusedshrug:

ScalsFan21
02-16-2016, 01:34 AM
In terms of actual positive on-court impact, Curry was far and away the most valuable member of the winning team in the Finals. I would've voted for him even if his performance wasn't as valuable as LeBron's. Iggy, at best, was 3rd, but that's not to take away from what he did. He's just not Stephen Curry. The whole "Curry didn't win FMVP so he isn't that good" is so stupid and I actually can't believe that "0/11" crap is still being seriously said by his detractors.

There is no one in the NBA who is even remotely on LeBron or Curry's tier. No one. Short answer, yes, Steph should have been FMVP.

Inferno
02-16-2016, 01:35 AM
In terms of actual positive on-court impact, Curry was far and away the most valuable member of the winning team in the Finals. I would've voted for him even if his performance wasn't as valuable as LeBron's. Iggy, at best, was 3rd, but that's not to take away from what he did. He's just not Stephen Curry. The whole "Curry didn't win FMVP so he isn't that good" is so stupid and I actually can't believe that "0/11" crap is still being seriously said by his detractors..

:applause:

Prime_Shaq
02-16-2016, 01:49 AM
IMO it doesn't even matter, each of the Warriors were pivotal to their success. I actually thought Iggy getting the Finals MVP was just everything coming into full circle.

sportjames23
02-16-2016, 01:53 AM

Savage :oldlol:

Harison
02-16-2016, 02:00 AM
Yes, Curry got screwed, not unusual.

Spurs m8
02-16-2016, 02:35 AM
I'd be stoked if whoever wins it this year stays humble.

Unlike Warriors and their fans.

Wade's Rings
02-16-2016, 02:47 AM
Iggy deserved Finals MVP.

sportjames23
02-16-2016, 02:51 AM
I'd be stoked if whoever wins it this year stays humble.

Unlike Warriors and their fans.

Shots fired!

brain drain
02-16-2016, 02:51 AM
Yeah Iggy's was a result of the the media being completely absorbed by their own "Lebron superhero" story they'd cooked up during the previous rounds and the first few games of the finals.

The problem is, the media tries to dumb a 5-on-5 team game down to 1-vs-1 stories which means the whole plot often gets twisted to a point where it no longer resembles what's really happening.

Happened to Lebron too. In 2011, Dallas' D was completely focused on stopping Lebron and basically dared DWade to beat them.
As a result, everybody piled on Lebron. Nobody suggested Wade should've done more damage. And basically nobody in the media pointed out that if the opposing D overloads on one player, it's up to the rest of the team to make 'em pay for it.

houston
02-16-2016, 02:53 AM
team best player deserve it

Wade's Rings
02-16-2016, 02:57 AM
Yeah Iggy's was a result of the the media being completely absorbed by their own "Lebron superhero" story they'd cooked up during the previous rounds and the first few games of the finals.

The problem is, the media tries to dumb a 5-on-5 team game down to 1-vs-1 stories which means the whole plot often gets twisted to a point where it no longer resembles what's really happening.

Happened to Lebron too. In 2011, Dallas' D was completely focused on stopping Lebron and basically dared DWade to beat them.
As a result, everybody piled on Lebron. Nobody suggested Wade should've done more damage. And basically nobody in the media pointed out that if the opposing D overloads on one player, it's up to the rest of the team to make 'em pay for it.

No Iggy just played great and deserved his award.

Dallas' D only focused on Bron? :roll:

JebronLames
02-16-2016, 03:00 AM
LeBron deserved the FMVP. If you disagree, then you know nothing about NBA basketball.

Spurs m8
02-16-2016, 03:18 AM
LeBron deserved the FMVP. If you disagree, then you know nothing about NBA basketball.

Bullshit.

He himself wrecked the finals with his junk, team killing, boring as **** ball.
He literally destroyed his team.

Empty stats, reason they lost.

Cheers

Gileraracer
02-16-2016, 03:20 AM
How the hell is it consensus when the guy didn't get a single FMVP vote? :oldlol:
Losing FMVP to a role player is something he will NEVER live down. Just the way it is

Lebrons last 2 years summed up in one sentence :applause:

buddha
02-16-2016, 03:24 AM

no he didn't. Matthew Dellevadova had help the entire time. They were hedging to double every screen and trying to get the ball out of Curry's hands.

even with all that attention Curry put up

game 1 - 26/8 50% shooting
game 2 - 19/5 21% shooting (this was his bad game, 2/15 from three)
game 3 - 27/6 50% shooting

The real reason Curry lost the FMVP to Andre Iguodala was because of the most useless stat in the world which is the +/- stat. Andre Iguodala had a better plus minus because he didn't play many minutes with Andrew Bogut who held the W's back while Curry and the rest of the starters did. If Iggy started the games he'd have the same +/- as Curry as he would be playing the same minutes as him. It's such a stupid stat because it doesn't account for the other 9 guys on the basketball court.

Black and White
02-16-2016, 03:34 AM
You can tell who the box score watchers are in this thread, Curry was getting the ball forced out of his hands every time he went past half court, now just to make it clear, I have no issues with Iggy as FMVP, but to act like Curry shouldn't have been considered is the real travesty, him waking up in the last few games made a huge difference.

Wade's Rings
02-16-2016, 03:49 AM
no he didn't. Matthew Dellevadova had help the entire time. They were hedging to double every screen and trying to get the ball out of Curry's hands.

even with all that attention Curry put up

game 1 - 26/8 50% shooting
game 2 - 19/5 21% shooting (this was his bad game, 2/15 from three)
game 3 - 27/6 50% shooting

The real reason Curry lost the FMVP to Andre Iguodala was because of the most useless stat in the world which is the +/- stat. Andre Iguodala had a better plus minus because he didn't play many minutes with Andrew Bogut who held the W's back while Curry and the rest of the starters did. If Iggy started the games he'd have the same +/- as Curry as he would be playing the same minutes as him. It's such a stupid stat because it doesn't account for the other 9 guys on the basketball court.

Why tf do people say this? Curry got left on Isolations plenty and there weren't constant traps throughout the whole series. Kyrie spent most of Game 1 guarding Curry not Delly. In Game 3 Delly had the clamps on him it required 2-3 screens for Curry to get open and score.

+/- isn't why Iggyy was Finals MVP. He sparked a lot of runs off the bench early on and kept the offense a float without Curry. The Warriors were 3-0 after he started. He made big plays offensively and defensively. Bron shot 33% when being guarded by him. Without Iggy they lose this series.

warriorfan
02-16-2016, 04:02 AM
+/- isn't why Iggyy was Finals MVP. He sparked a lot of runs off the bench early on and kept the offense a float without Curry. The Warriors were 3-0 after he started. He made big plays offensively and defensively. Bron shot 33% when being guarded by him. Without Iggy they lose this series.

And you finna act like they gonna win without Curry? :lol

You said Curry gets left on Isolations? :lol You are just lying now. It's common consensus that Curry got the most defensive attention in the history of the NBA finals. If you don't agree you can watch the series and see it for your own eyes.

I know Curry is making you feel some type of way but Wade is still a great player, it's going to be ok. :lol

Funktion
02-16-2016, 04:08 AM
Lebrons last 2 years summed up in one sentence :applause:

:applause:

FKAri
02-16-2016, 04:20 AM
Everyone on the panel just thought "Iggy deserves some cred so let me be the one guy to throw him a vote".

plowking
02-16-2016, 04:25 AM
Bullshit.

He himself wrecked the finals with his junk, team killing, boring as **** ball.
He literally destroyed his team.

Empty stats, reason they lost.

Cheers

Well they were up 2-1 in the first 3 games with him shooting 40%...
And then they went 0-3 in the next 3 games with him shooting 39%...

So how exactly is that empty stats if they were winning initially? Or did it become empty stats when he dropped by less than a percentage point in the next 3 games?

Wade's Rings
02-16-2016, 04:44 AM

You said Curry gets left on Isolations? :lol You are just lying now. It's common consensus that Curry got the most defensive attention in the history of the NBA finals. If you don't agree you can watch the series and see it for your own eyes.

I know Curry is making you feel some type of way but Wade is still a great player, it's going to be ok. :lol

You're a troll but I'll take the bait.

I never said they would win without Curry, they wouldn't but they wouldn't win without Iggy either. If Iggy doesn't play a bunch of sparks and runs don't happen. Bron shoots 43-45% and dominates.

:roll: @ your 2nd paragraph. Curry got left on Isolations with Delly in Games 2,3, and 5. In Game 1 Kyrie was guarding Curry and he did a good job and there weren't many double-teams. Game 4 there some soft doubles but not enough or hard enough ones to call it constant trapping. Game 6 was the only Game he really faced heavy double-teams.

Curry isn't making me feel anyway. I've been saying this since June.

Smoke117
02-16-2016, 05:42 AM
Nah the real FMVP got it...Iggy.

pastis
02-16-2016, 05:57 AM
I had
1.Lebron
2. Curry
3. Iggy

this

masonanddixon
02-16-2016, 06:13 AM
No, Curry was ass the first 4 games. Then he basically scored a lot in garbage time and took a shitload of shots in Games 5 and 6. He sucked that series. But he's probably twice as good this season as he was last postseason.

masonanddixon
02-16-2016, 06:14 AM
this
Yes lebron was the Warrriors MVP much like he was the Mavs MVP in 2010-2011 Finals.

Gileraracer
02-16-2016, 06:35 AM

Gave 2 finals MVP to roleplayers like Kawhi and Iggy :lol :lol

Spurs m8
02-16-2016, 06:56 AM
Still cut ^

warriorfan
02-16-2016, 06:59 AM
No, Curry was ass the first 4 games. Then he basically scored a lot in garbage time and took a shitload of shots in Games 5 and 6. He sucked that series. But he's probably twice as good this season as he was last postseason.

Curry's 2015 post season stats

28 / 6 / 5 / 2 / 61 TS%

:biggums:

warriorfan
02-16-2016, 07:00 AM
You're a troll but I'll take the bait.

I never said they would win without Curry, they wouldn't but they wouldn't win without Iggy either. If Iggy doesn't play a bunch of sparks and runs don't happen. Bron shoots 43-45% and dominates.

:roll: @ your 2nd paragraph. Curry got left on Isolations with Delly in Games 2,3, and 5. In Game 1 Kyrie was guarding Curry and he did a good job and there weren't many double-teams. Game 4 there some soft doubles but not enough or hard enough ones to call it constant trapping. Game 6 was the only Game he really faced heavy double-teams.

Curry isn't making me feel anyway. I've been saying this since June.

Curry did not get left in iso with Delly :roll:

Curry getting wade stans SHOOK AS ****

:roll:

Spurs m8
02-16-2016, 07:02 AM
Well they were up 2-1 in the first 3 games with him shooting 40%...
And then they went 0-3 in the next 3 games with him shooting 39%...

So how exactly is that empty stats if they were winning initially? Or did it become empty stats when he dropped by less than a percentage point in the next 3 games?

He shut his team out of the series.

His stats mean nothing.

Cheers

Akhenaten
02-16-2016, 09:44 AM
He shut his team out of the series.

His stats mean nothing.

Cheers

I don't like LEBRAWN but to keep it real who was he going to pass to? Do you feel the same about AI's 2001 finals?

They had no choice.

Wade's Rings
02-16-2016, 08:47 PM
Curry did not get left in iso with Delly :roll:

Curry getting wade stans SHOOK AS ****

You negged me for my post :roll: your shook af.

Euroleague
02-16-2016, 09:42 PM
No. Igoudala was clearly the Finals MVP.

warriorfan
02-16-2016, 09:44 PM
You negged me for my post :roll: your shook af.

i never neg people :lol

stay shook and paranoid aF doe

http://mycatbirdseat.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/tin-foil-hat.jpg

raprap
02-16-2016, 09:47 PM
ZVC

Euroleague
02-16-2016, 09:48 PM

https://media0.giphy.com/media/26tPmrPE9dzaC5Ixq/200.gif

Wade's Rings
02-16-2016, 09:51 PM
i never neg people :lol

stay shook and paranoid aF doe

http://mycatbirdseat.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/tin-foil-hat.jpg

Typed just like you but ok.

Shook of what? Zero Votes Curry has no one shook and the right guy is holding the Finals MVP.

AirBonner
02-16-2016, 09:51 PM
Iggy was the mvp. He actually played defense

warriorfan
02-16-2016, 09:54 PM
Typed just like you but ok.

Shook of what? Zero Votes Curry has no one shook and the right guy is holding the Finals MVP.

take your meds man you are getting kinda loopy

!@#$%Vectors!@#
02-16-2016, 09:57 PM
One could argue that Lebrons lack of fundamentals and jump shooting basically molded Kahwi Leonard into the superstar he is today.

Kawhi getting FMVP from shutting down Lelbron gave him the boost of confidence he needed and he has ran with it since.

Similar instance in JJ Barea, Terry, Iggy.

Very soon Harission Barnes will be the benefactor of the Kings Generosity. He won't get FMVP but he will be given a giant shot of confidence from pushing Lelbrons sh it in that will make him escalate his game and take it to the next level.

How Generous is our King?
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Lebron23
02-16-2016, 10:28 PM
One could argue that Lebrons lack of fundamentals and jump shooting basically molded Kahwi Leonard into the superstar he is today.

Kawhi getting FMVP from shutting down Lelbron gave him the boost of confidence he needed and he has ran with it since.

Similar instance in JJ Barea, Terry, Iggy.

Very soon Harission Barnes will be the benefactor of the Kings Generosity. He won't get FMVP but he will be given a giant shot of confidence from pushing Lelbrons sh it in that will make him escalate his game and take it to the next level.

How Generous is our King?
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

What planet are you from LeBron averaged 29 ppg on 56 FG% against Kawhi leonard in the 2013 NBA Finals?

!@#$%Vectors!@#
02-16-2016, 10:30 PM
What planet are you from LeBron averaged 29 ppg on 56 FG% against Kawhi leonard in the 2013 NBA Finals?

Empty stats. Mostly from layups and transition. Give me 45% shooting and the series win .

plowking
02-16-2016, 10:32 PM
Empty stats. Mostly from layups and transition. Give me 45% shooting and the series win .

He averaged 5.5 3 point attempts a game...

Bad trolling.

Crimsonrain777
02-16-2016, 11:53 PM

:lol that's harsh

!@#$%Vectors!@#
02-17-2016, 12:00 AM
He averaged 5.5 3 point attempts a game...

Bad trolling.

:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: Did that get him a W ?:cry: :cry:

CarlosBoozer
02-17-2016, 12:22 AM
When delly shut him down, I think that's what caused most of the media to shift their attention to iggy, who hit the big shots and guarded lebron.

Inferno
02-17-2016, 12:31 AM
When delly shut him down, I think that's what caused most of the media to shift their attention to iggy, who hit the big shots and guarded lebron.

Shut him down? Steph had one bad shooting night because of Delly :confusedshrug: After that the Warriors went 3-0 to close the series out too.

warriorfan
02-17-2016, 12:33 AM
Shut him down? Steph had one bad shooting night because of Delly :confusedshrug: After that the Warriors went 3-0 to close the series out too.

Delly is a great defender as well. That coupled with the fact that he had no responsibility on offense and was able to dedicate all his energy to defending Curry while receiving help through double teams makes Curry's performance all the more impressive.

Wade's Rings
02-17-2016, 12:43 AM

take your meds man you are getting kinda loopy

So avoid what I said about Curry :applause:

Dude typed the same you would. Negged me for a post you couldn't prove me wrong on :confusedshrug:

Wade's Rings
02-17-2016, 12:45 AM
Delly is a great defender as well. That coupled with the fact that he had no responsibility on offense and was able to dedicate all his energy to defending Curry while receiving help through double teams makes Curry's performance all the more impressive.

Sounds like Curry except with Offense and no responsibility on defense.

warriorfan
02-17-2016, 12:50 AM
Sounds like Curry except with Offense and no responsibility on defense.

For one Curry has responsibility on defense and is in the top 5 point guard defenders in the league.

For two offense is more important than defense. (Ever see a one way Defensive player win an MVP?)

bitedez
02-17-2016, 12:52 AM
For one Curry has responsibility on defense and is in the top 5 point guard defenders in the league.

For two offense is more important than defense. (Ever see a one way Defensive player win an MVP?)

Kawahii:facepalm

Do all Curry fans exhibit ZERO basketball knowledge?:roll: :roll: :roll:

bitedez
02-17-2016, 12:53 AM
Iggy? lmao

Wade's Rings
02-17-2016, 01:02 AM

Gileraracer
02-17-2016, 03:36 AM

Dammmnnnn and 39% against Iggy. Iggy is GOAT defender :eek: :eek: