PDA

View Full Version : Democrats of ISH-Do you love America?

Nick Young
02-16-2016, 02:38 AM
Dem voters of ISH-do you love America?

Nick Young
02-16-2016, 04:19 AM
nice first response from the dems:cheers:

IcanzIIravor
02-16-2016, 04:27 AM
Dem voters of ISH-do you love America?

I'm not a Democrat, but I am a liberal. I don't love America, but I don't love my entire family. Of course if some outsider ****s with my family I'll put them on notice.

Nick Young
02-16-2016, 04:45 AM
So far one yay, two nays from the Dems.

9erempiree
02-16-2016, 03:02 PM
Hardcore leftists here. I can't really say I love America since we are a country of many different people. At times I don't think people should even stand up for the national anthem. We are individuals with different beliefs.

I believe we need more agencies and government funded program to help us.

If Obama can give us a cell phone then clearly he can at least help us with car payments.

Some us are not fortunate enough to own a car so government provided vehicles would be great for everyone.

For the people.

Patrick Chewing
02-16-2016, 03:44 PM
The Left hates the United States, but loves its security blanket over them.

I'm not a violent person, but I can see myself throwing a chair or two at some Liberal psychopath.

ThePhantomCreep
02-16-2016, 03:45 PM
I certainly love this country more than your typical right-wing Conservative.

This is a generalization, but there's no denying that many Conservatives show disdain towards: liberals, minorities, immigrants, homosexuals, environmentalists, union workers, feminists, scientists, atheists, university professors, pacifists, big cities, and "Jew-run" Hollywood.

Conservatives love the flag, the jingoism, the military might. Aside from that, I struggle to find what it is about this country they actually like, much less love. They'll even slob on the knob of a former KGB agent if they dislike the president enough.

TheMan
02-16-2016, 03:58 PM
I certainly love this country more than your typical right-wing Conservative.

This is a generalization, but there's no denying that many Conservatives show disdain towards: liberals, minorities, immigrants, homosexuals, environmentalists, union workers, feminists, scientists, atheists, university professors, pacifists, big cities, and "Jew-run" Hollywood.

Conservatives love the flag, the jingoism, the military might. Aside from that, I struggle to find what it is about this country they actually like, much less love. They'll even slob on the knob of a former KGB agent if they dislike the president enough.
They also love their guns...

nathanjizzle
02-16-2016, 04:03 PM
yes i do.

Nick Young
02-16-2016, 04:03 PM
so far, 2 yays, 2 nays from the Dems

DrakeTheSnake
02-16-2016, 08:36 PM
Love America. Except the South.

Nick Young
02-16-2016, 09:14 PM
Why don't you like the South?:confusedshrug:

bladefd
02-16-2016, 09:19 PM
Republicans of ISH-Do you love the average American middle-class family?

9erempiree
02-16-2016, 09:27 PM

Middle class people are the backbone of America.

We are the same. Don't let someone tell you that you have to pay taxes for others. Don't let people make you think that working hard and making money is a bad thing.
'
Conservative ideology allows you and I to make as much money as we want. Starting a business or an incentive to work. As soon as Dems see you make that money...they will take it. So it gives you no incentive to get rich yourself.

Nick Young
02-16-2016, 10:07 PM
What's wrong with middle class people?

There is nothing wrong with people of any class.

9erempiree
02-16-2016, 10:19 PM
Royal Rumble #1 entrant....:rockon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpQ7ZzD4JPM

TheMan
02-16-2016, 10:27 PM
Hardcore leftists here. I can't really say I love America since we are a country of many different people. At times I don't think people should even stand up for the national anthem. We are individuals with different beliefs.

I believe we need more agencies and government funded program to help us.

If Obama can give us a cell phone then clearly he can at least help us with car payments.

Some us are not fortunate enough to own a car so government provided vehicles would be great for everyone.

For the people.
Typical cuckservative trying waaay too hard :facepalm

Nick Young
02-16-2016, 10:43 PM
Typical cuckservative trying waaay too hard :facepalm
Are you not in fact the life long conservative Republican voter that you previously claimed to be in the Repubs thread?

This is called voter fraud young man, it is the same crime that Hillary supporters committed in the Iowa primaries and it is a federal offense.

Are Dems capable of not committing voter fraud?

Nick Young
05-03-2016, 09:19 PM
bump

Same question

greymatter
05-04-2016, 02:31 AM
If you wanted to NOT sound like the typical jingoistic right-wingtard, you'd ask a more specific question like "What aspects of your country do you love?".

greymatter
05-04-2016, 02:34 AM
Middle class people are the backbone of America.

We are the same. Don't let someone tell you that you have to pay taxes for others. Don't let people make you think that working hard and making money is a bad thing.
'
Conservative ideology allows you and I to make as much money as we want. Starting a business or an incentive to work. As soon as Dems see you make that money...they will take it. So it gives you no incentive to get rich yourself.

Yeah, I'd rather make less money just so I can pay less in taxes. Genius plan. I'm sure the rest of the conservatard base feels the same way.

Doomsday Dallas
05-04-2016, 02:38 AM
http://www.askfmb.com/Pics_miscs/awake.JPG

Nick Young
05-04-2016, 02:45 AM
If you wanted to NOT sound like the typical jingoistic right-wingtard, you'd ask a more specific question like "What aspects of your country do you love?".
Do you love America?:confusedshrug:

Kblaze8855
05-04-2016, 04:02 AM
America is like my family. There are aspects of them I love and aspects that I hate but I'm not going to trade them for someone else's family.

And much like family I will argue about it internally but I'm not going to let an outsider talk too much shit.

UK2K
05-04-2016, 06:51 AM
Some do.

Many minorities don't, and those tend to be Democrat voters.