PDA

View Full Version : Let's start our own sports/basketball channel

senelcoolidge
02-16-2016, 09:38 PM
Let's do it! We can't start our own league, but with our resources and talents we can start our own legit pure basketball channel. It can start off small as a youtube channel or podcast. I would support this and am sure others here would too. espn is utter rubbish. Let's do it guys! Every team would be talked about. Players. Coaches. Guys can even have opinion pieces. History segments..like Wilt etc. There is so much that can be done just because the people that make it love the game and have a passion for it. That's something espn doesn't have.

warriorfan
02-16-2016, 09:40 PM
alright im in charge of warriors coverage

senelcoolidge
02-16-2016, 10:05 PM
I don't know how to get this off the ground. But am sure other guys here know.

WayOfWade
02-16-2016, 10:21 PM
Be careful who you bring on, or else the podcast will be just like the message board

MoBe1Kanobi
02-19-2016, 02:46 AM
im covering all kobe vs lbj talk

since i called it here first it is final

i accept this position

nathanjizzle
02-19-2016, 08:00 AM
Build a website, have a youtube channel. get members that are decent at writing about sports write articles on players and teams, make sure each writer has a social media account to tweet their articles and videos. if 5-10 people write articles or make decent videos every day or every other day, in a year your brand will most likely be known.

SpaceJam
02-19-2016, 09:08 AM
Will subscribe for the daily Kobe stan vs Bron stan debates, always brings great arguments to the table

StephHamann
02-19-2016, 09:10 AM
OK i am the Chris Broussard of the channel.

My bbc sauce is telling me Durant has a small wee wee.

InsanityKills
02-19-2016, 09:24 AM
OK i am the Chris Broussard of the channel.

My bbc sauce is telling me Durant has a small wee wee.
Its been in your mouth enough times for you to come to that conclusion right.