PDA

View Full Version : pistons and Tobias Harris

Jasper
02-16-2016, 10:17 PM
Harris was my fav player for the Bucks.
When I first heard of him , it was like "What" ,,, but research revealed this guy was a team player and a shot.
Bucks let him go at a terrible time to get Reddick who played for about a 1/3 of a season and walked.
Harris always reminded me once he got his feet wet in the pro league as a Marques Johnson of the old Bucks SF.
In other words he has game , and under the right system and coach , could be an All-star.
Orlando and Skiles made a huge mistake , but Van Gundy reeled a player who could easily play for Detroit for 10 years , filling in as SF and small ball as a PF.

IMO Detroit got a great deal , and got rid of two players that the Bucks originally had , who I had always stated needed to be traded , for something better.
Detroit Wins
Orlando loses

MP.Trey
02-16-2016, 10:22 PM
Tobias has borderline all star potential. Don't think he'll ever be superstar level but Detroit really puts him in a situation to succeed imo.

outbreak
02-16-2016, 10:26 PM
Orlando knows what they are giving up. Think it's clear they just wanted a deal where they took back no salary. They nearly let him walk in the offseason and only one other team tried to make him an offer. I like him and he's a good player but he didn't fit in orlando and it frees up cash and minutes for us.