PDA

View Full Version : Remember when Kobe Played Bow Wow for $1,000 cause he was talking sht

You Cant Ban Me
02-17-2016, 12:02 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol:

i love watching nba players vs regular people the sht not even fair.Bow wow thought if he got his 6'5 friend to play him that he would have a chance...booooooooooooooy that shit wasnt even close.Kobe is going to walk up to you and hand you the ball so you can't quick shoot him and get right up on your hip and bump you off the face of the planet or just flat out strip you everytime.I like kobe to beat everyone on this site even if they were playing to 21 and he spotted you 20.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq1QQlq6sFU
if that aint the video you can just look it up youtube

34-24 Footwork
02-17-2016, 12:07 PM
He thought kobe was gonna take jumpers and sh1t :lol :lol

Backed his ass down for every bucket :lol :lol

jongib369
02-17-2016, 12:59 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol:

i love watching nba players vs regular people the sht not even fair.Bow wow thought if he got his 6'5 friend to play him that he would have a chance...booooooooooooooy that shit wasnt even close.Kobe is going to walk up to you and hand you the ball so you can't quick shoot him and get right up on your hip and bump you off the face of the planet or just flat out strip you everytime.I like kobe to beat everyone on this site even if they were playing to 21 and he spotted you 20.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq1QQlq6sFU
if that aint the video you can just look it up youtube
I would like to think at my strongest I could back him down, but he'd strip me every damn time :lol

My only chance would be making 1 hookshot, but even then it's ****ing Kobe. It'd take 100 attempts for me to get one off, and it'd probably miss

Nuff Said
02-17-2016, 01:14 PM
There's like 10 mins of video to show 3 possessions. Why do people talk about this video so much? How come they didn't show the plays clear as day like they did with Kobe bs the long lankey dude?

Bosnian Sajo
02-17-2016, 01:44 PM
There's like 10 mins of video to show 3 possessions. Why do people talk about this video so much? How come they didn't show the plays clear as day like they did with Kobe bs the long lankey dude?

There is a part 2...

dunksby
02-17-2016, 01:53 PM
I would like to think at my strongest I could back him down, but he'd strip me every damn time :lol

My only chance would be making 1 hookshot, but even then it's ****ing Kobe. It'd take 100 attempts for me to get one off, and it'd probably miss
Dude you are 5'9" Isaiah Thomas would run you out of the gym :oldlol:

stalkerforlife
02-17-2016, 06:23 PM
LMAO...Kobe said "It's a lot different swimming with great white sharks than it is motherphucking watching em on tv."

aaaaaaahahaha

Nuff Said
02-17-2016, 06:39 PM
There is a part 2...
Yes, my post referred to both parts. Did you even watch it? The first 30 seconds probably barely showed them going at it for maybe one possession and that was it. The fact they only had maybe 2 mins of actual footage and managed to split it into two 5 min parts is beyond me.