PDA

View Full Version : Bill Simmons Trade Idea: Jabari Parker for D'angelo Russell

sammichoffate
02-17-2016, 09:26 PM
http://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2016/2/15/11006300/la-lakers-trade-rumors-dangelo-russell-jabari-parker-bill-simmons-podcast
:lol

JohnFreeman
02-17-2016, 09:29 PM
Why would the Bucks do this?

outbreak
02-17-2016, 09:32 PM
:roll:

Milbuck
02-17-2016, 09:40 PM
Nah.

CJ Mustard
02-17-2016, 09:42 PM
:biggums:

sammichoffate
02-17-2016, 09:43 PM
Nah.Kinda surprised you guys aren't top 4 seed in the East, is Kidd being a dumbass or something? Parker+Greek Freak+Monroe+Middleton is quality

MMM
02-17-2016, 09:43 PM
Nah.

Would the Bucks do Parker for 16 Nets pick???
Buck would have 2 top 10 picks and a better chance at the top 2 picks

TheMarkMadsen
02-17-2016, 09:44 PM
Dear Simmons, **** Off.

MMM
02-17-2016, 09:47 PM
Kinda surprised you guys aren't top 4 seed in the East, is Kidd being a dumbass or something? Parker+Greek Freak+Monroe+Middleton is quality

They're a young team so they need to learn how to win but it doesn't help that the East improved. They were also mu better defensively last season but lost key vets while working in new pieces.

MiseryCityTexas
02-17-2016, 09:47 PM
Wow Bucks are giving up on all their players

MMM
02-17-2016, 09:49 PM
Wow Bucks are giving up on all their players

It's only a trade idea

Milbuck
02-17-2016, 09:49 PM
Kinda surprised you guys aren't top 4 seed in the East, is Kidd being a dumbass or something? Parker+Greek Freak+Monroe+Middleton is quality
Our bench is absolute garbage, like the Lakers have a better bench than us. You can't win with zero bench in this league unless your starting 5 is a juggernaut, and we have talent there but we're literally the youngest team in the league right now, avg age of the starters is like 23. I can't tell you how many games our starters play awesome and then our bench of guys like Miles Plumlee, Jerryd Bayless, the corpse of OJ Mayo and Henson's soft ass drop a literal dump on court.

Monroe is also a really bad fit. Nice player, but we need a guy who can protect the paint defensively. He slows the game down offensively for a team filled with young athletes that want to run. MCW being a CavsFTW level shooter doesn't help.

Our trio is gonna be beastly though.

TheMarkMadsen
02-17-2016, 09:50 PM
Why would the Bucks do this?

why would the Lakers?

Parker is coming off an injury and is currently putting up 11/5/1

Russ is already putting up 12/4/3 and looks better every month

He's 19 and has some of the best vision in the league already

sammichoffate
02-17-2016, 09:50 PM
Our bench is absolute garbage, like the Lakers have a better bench than us. You can't win with zero bench in this league unless your starting 5 is a juggernaut, and we have talent there but we're literally the youngest team in the league right now, avg age of the starters is like 23.

Monroe is also a really bad fit. Nice player, but we need a guy who can protect the paint defensively. He slows the game down offensively for a team filled with young athletes that want to run. MCW being a CavsFTW level shooter doesn't help.

Our trio is gonna be beastly though.:roll: :(

TheMarkMadsen
02-17-2016, 09:51 PM
Our bench is absolute garbage, like the Lakers have a better bench than us. You can't win with zero bench in this league unless your starting 5 is a juggernaut, and we have talent there but we're literally the youngest team in the league right now, avg age of the starters is like 23.

Our trio is gonna be beastly though.

Bruh, no.

:roll: :roll:

Cocaine80s
02-17-2016, 09:58 PM
Russell is going to be better than Parker imo

Hope this trade goes through

CJ Mustard
02-17-2016, 10:02 PM
Russell is going to be better than Parker imo

Hope this trade goes through
Jabari was the better college, high school, and pro player (before the acl tear). **** outta here.

Cocaine80s
02-17-2016, 10:04 PM
Jabari was the better college, high school, and pro player (before the acl tear). **** outta here.
Lol so what, Kobe was better than MJ in high school, probably college too if he went

Russell looks good lately, too ****ing bad hes on the lakers

CJ Mustard
02-17-2016, 10:07 PM
God damn Laker fans are dumb as ****.

Cocaine80s
02-17-2016, 10:09 PM
****ing fight me broheim

Milbuck
02-17-2016, 10:10 PM
Lol so what, Kobe was better than MJ in high school, probably college too if he went

Russell looks good lately, too ****ing bad hes on the lakers
Just try to imagine what Russell would've looked like this year coming off an ACL tear. I am not judging Jabari in the slightest based on this year. Dude is rusty as f*ck playing for a god awful coach and retards like MCW and Bayless. At least Russell hasn't had to go through an 11 month rehab before dealing with the retards in LA.

Jabari literally isn't even allowed to shoot 3s. Jason Kidd actually went on a radio interview saying he has forbidden Jabari from shooting 3s in games, but also said he's draining 3s in practice.

TheMarkMadsen
02-17-2016, 10:12 PM
Just try to imagine what Russell would've looked like this year coming off an ACL tear. I am not judging Jabari in the slightest based on this year. Dude is rusty as f*ck playing for a god awful coach and retards like MCW and Bayless. At least Russell hasn't had to go through an 11 month rehab before dealing with the retards in LA.

Jabari literally isn't even allowed to shoot 3s. Jason Kidd actually went on a radio interview saying he has forbidden Jabari from shootings 3s in games, but also said he's draining 3s in practice.

GOAT coach..

Cocaine80s
02-17-2016, 10:12 PM

Jabari literally isn't even allowed to shoot 3s. Jason Kidd actually went on a radio interview saying he has forbidden Jabari from shooting 3s in games, but also said he's draining 3s in practice.
Why tf isnt he allowed to shoot 3s? Is kidd retarded?

Milbuck
02-17-2016, 10:13 PM
GOAT coach..
Why tf isnt he allowed to shoot 3s? Is kidd retarded?
Did the same shit with Giannis last year "to develop the rest of their games" aka destroy their confidence so they're terrified to shoot. It's comical that the general public still thinks he a good coach.

TheMarkMadsen
02-17-2016, 10:18 PM
Did the same shit with Giannis last year "to develop the rest of their games" aka destroy their confidence so they're terrified to shoot. It's comical that the general public still thinks he a good coach.

his coach ratings in 2k are A's across the board :lol :lol

JohnFreeman
02-17-2016, 10:21 PM
God I would love to see Thibs coach this team, imagine the long armed defense? goodness me

outbreak
02-17-2016, 10:23 PM
People think he's a good coach?

$LakerGold
02-17-2016, 10:30 PM
DLO has a brighter future than Jabari. I love & root for the Bucks, but sorry, Bucks fans.

SwishSquared
02-17-2016, 10:32 PM
God I would love to see Thibs coach this team, imagine the long armed defense? goodness meI was about to post this. Thibs would coach this group to the playoffs next year, if healthy.

SwishSquared
02-17-2016, 10:33 PM
People think he's a good coach?He got way too much credit imo for schemes his assistants created. He doesn't yet know how to adjust and adapt, so his players are at a disadvantage on both ends.

kamil
02-17-2016, 10:36 PM
Every team should reject any offer the Lakers make. LA's had a history of trading garbage and getting back much more than they deserve.

Worse, their fans think they deserve the absolute best... they've got feelings of entitlement that rivals LeBrons*. It's pathetic.

Stay losing, Lakers fans.

Milbuck
02-17-2016, 10:36 PM
God I would love to see Thibs coach this team, imagine the long armed defense? goodness me
Trade our 1st top 3 protected and filler for Rubio, trade Monroe for bench depth, start Henson. Rubio-Middleton-Jabari-Giannis-Henson next year with Thibs would be a top 5 defense and swapping MCL for Rubio would bump our offense at least 5-6 spots. Drooling at the thought of Rubio orchestrating the break with Giannis and Jabari.

JohnFreeman
02-17-2016, 10:38 PM
Trade our 1st top 3 protected and filler for Rubio, trade Monroe for bench depth, start Henson. Rubio-Middleton-Jabari-Giannis-Henson next year with Thibs would be a top 5 defense and swapping MCL for Rubio would bump our offense at least 5-6 spots. Drooling at the thought of Rubio orchestrating the break with Giannis and Jabari.
Goodness me

bobopenguin
02-17-2016, 10:47 PM
i wont send dangelo away unless it involved with cousins trade.

SwishSquared
02-17-2016, 10:59 PM
Trade our 1st top 3 protected and filler for Rubio, trade Monroe for bench depth, start Henson. Rubio-Middleton-Jabari-Giannis-Henson next year with Thibs would be a top 5 defense and swapping MCL for Rubio would bump our offense at least 5-6 spots. Drooling at the thought of Rubio orchestrating the break with Giannis and Jabari.Make it top 2 protected with '16 swap rights, and that's about as good a deal Minny would get this deadline for Rubio. Not sure if they want to move him though or what they want in return.

SwishSquared
02-17-2016, 11:00 PM
Buck would have 2 top 10 picks and a better chance at the top 2 picksThrow in Crowder and another good sweetener, and I'd pull the trigger probably. I'm probably too high on Crowder though.

dazzer87
02-17-2016, 11:04 PM
i wont send dangelo away unless it involved with cousins trade.
https://m.popkey.co/665ed9/gKqNY.gif

Jameerthefear
02-17-2016, 11:20 PM
DLO has a brighter future than Jabari. I love & root for the Bucks, but sorry, Bucks fans.
why?

outbreak
02-17-2016, 11:22 PM
why?
because he plays for the lakers!

Milbuck
02-17-2016, 11:46 PM
Make it top 2 protected with '16 swap rights, and that's about as good a deal Minny would get this deadline for Rubio. Not sure if they want to move him though or what they want in return.
My only hesitation is guys like Booker, Turner, Payne all looking like studs in the making from this past draft...it's easy to trash a draft in February but there's always talent available and a 5-9 pick gives you so much opportunity. In 2013 in a weak draft we got likely our franchise centerpiece at 15 and you had Noel, McCollum and Adams from 6-12. I irrationally love Jamal Murray and think he's gonna be another guy a lot of teams kick themselves for passing on.

Black and White
02-17-2016, 11:50 PM
Why would the Bucks do this? Parker is going to be a really good player.

They just need a new coach.

SwishSquared
02-18-2016, 12:09 AM
My only hesitation is guys like Booker, Turner, Payne all looking like studs in the making from this past draft...it's easy to trash a draft in February but there's always talent available and a 5-9 pick gives you so much opportunity. In 2013 in a weak draft we got likely our franchise centerpiece at 15 and you had Noel, McCollum and Adams from 6-12. I irrationally love Jamal Murray and think he's gonna be another guy a lot of teams kick themselves for passing on.Oh I meant that Minnesota should ask that from you guys if they move Rubio to the Bucks. That asking price might be too rich for you guys, especially because your FO is apparently enamored with Kris Dunn and really wants him.

Even if a draft appears poor, I always am cautious with trading draft picks and swaps. I actually like many of the international prospects and think you can land a good rotation player in picks 10-25 this year. Korkmaz, Luwawu, Valentine, LeVert, Monte Morris, etc. all could be studs in the NBA.

golden24boy
02-18-2016, 03:11 AM
bucks shoud trade for teague...mcw,monroe etc. for jeff
win win

Nick Young
02-18-2016, 04:54 AM
Bill Simmons is a ****ing Celtics homer idiot

kurple
02-18-2016, 07:55 AM
Buck would have 2 top 10 picks and a better chance at the top 2 picks
But the reason to have higher picks is that maybe you get a player like Jabari

raprap
02-18-2016, 08:47 AM
Russell living in Milwaukee??? :roll: