PDA

View Full Version : What Mexican Criminals Think About Donald Trump

9erempiree
02-18-2016, 01:58 AM
Very interesting read on what these illegal immigrants from Mexico think about Donald Trump.

They mostly laugh at the idea of Donald Trump but its very revealing of how bad of an immigration policy we currently have.

They go on laughing at our system and the Obama administration.

Carlos Lopez is a 40-something Mexican national who came to the United States when he was a child. Raised in the heart of Los Angeles, he is a self-proclaimed "drug dealer" who's served two prison terms in the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR) for nonviolent drug offenses. "Never once was I deported for those," Lopez told VICE during a telephone conversation. "They gave me parole and I stayed right there at my house in East LA."

Upon arrival in Juarez, Mexico, after being deported for another drug crime, Lopez says he and the Mexican nationals he traveled with were all told by Mexican border agents that if they were going to return to the US, now was the time.

"They told us Obama wouldn't send us back if they arrested us, as long as we didn't get busted for a violent crime," Lopez tells VICE. They also told them exactly where they should go: Oregon. "It's because we can get a driver's license there, no questions asked, and the background checks ain't shit."

In addition to encouraging the deportees to return to the states, some Mexican agents allegedly offered valid US identification for sale. For a grand, Lopez claims, he purchased the social security number of a deceased Mexican-American, stayed in his hometown of Michoacan for a few months, and then returned to America. "I'm a new Oregon citizen," Lopez says, laughing. "I even got a US passport and I went to Canada with it. And you know what else? I can vote!"

They have family members that are fascinated by Trump....

[QUOTE]Sepulveda adds that he can't stand Donald Trump, but admits that his family members are fascinated by him.

"When I call or they email, they are all excited about Trump," he says. "And I tell them, 'Don't you know that Trump thinks you all are nothing but a bunch of wetbacks

9erempiree
02-18-2016, 02:01 AM
Another quote....but but they are not rapist or drug dealers.....:lol

Illegal immigrants from Mexico don't even have a problem with Trump. They even admit that Trump is right but they say they can still sneak in.

When asked about Trump's comments suggesting most or even all Mexican immigrants are criminals, Sepulveda admits that he knows of cases where women have been raped coming into the United States illegally, and also says that many illegal immigrants are involved into the drug trade.

HitandRun Reggie
02-18-2016, 10:04 AM
Another quote....but but they are not rapist or drug dealers.....:lol

Illegal immigrants from Mexico don't even have a problem with Trump. They even admit that Trump is right but they say they can still sneak in.

I was talking to this union forklift driver who came here from Mexico in the 80s. Guy makes like $17/hr. To my surprise, he said he hopes Trump gets elected and deports all these "mojados". He said his nieces and nephews came here illegally as children, and are still illegal, yet half of them are criminals and they all brag about how easy it is to rape the system for benefits, something about dual social security numbers and unemployment. According to him, even though a bunch has spent time in jail or were busted for fraud, only two were deported and they were back in less than 6 months. He said, he hopes someone starts to mass deport the the problem illegals and keep them out, or else they are eventually going to dissolve the union and replace all the labor with minimum wage illegals.

NumberSix
02-18-2016, 10:25 AM
I was talking to this union forklift driver who came here from Mexico in the 80s. Guy makes like $17/hr. To my surprise, he said he hopes Trump gets elected and deports all these "mojados". He said his nieces and nephews came here illegally as children, and are still illegal, yet half of them are criminals and they all brag about how easy it is to rape the system for benefits, something about dual social security numbers and unemployment. According to him, even though a bunch has spent time in jail or were busted for fraud, only two were deported and they were back in less than 6 months. He said, he hopes someone starts to mass deport the the problem illegals and keep them out, or else they are eventually going to dissolve the union and replace all the labor with minimum wage illegals.
You only ever hear from upper middle class and upper class "Hispanics" on tv. They live in their wealthy all white Neighborhoods. They don't have a clue.

You thinking working class and poor Hispanics like their neighborhoods being full of illegals that are criminals, drug dealers, identity thieves and people who undercut their wages?

9erempiree
02-18-2016, 04:20 PM
Real world illegal immigrants even said they are rapists and drug dealers.

9erempiree
02-19-2016, 03:44 PM
You only ever hear from upper middle class and upper class "Hispanics" on tv. They live in their wealthy all white Neighborhoods. They don't have a clue.

You thinking working class and poor Hispanics like their neighborhoods being full of illegals that are criminals, drug dealers, identity thieves and people who undercut their wages?

This.

Dresta
02-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Yeah, large numbers of people (especially those directly affected by it) are opposed to unrestricted immigration; it's why the media, in the pay of large corporations, has to constantly portray these people as bigots or racists, simply to stem the tide of public opinion, which is getting more and more fed up with the situation, rising costs of living, and depressed wages. It's basically trying to scare people into acquiescing to their own exploitation and servitude: the typical tactic of any oligarchical elite.

If you want to avoid being exploited, get a government-funded job, and then you can get paid decently and look down and sneer at those who work in the private sector, and have to compete with masses of imported skilled and unskilled labourers.

UK2K
02-19-2016, 04:40 PM

My stepmother is from Bogota. Came here legally, and is now a citizen.

She hates border jumpers.

9erempiree
02-19-2016, 04:41 PM
The illegals are a majority of drug dealers and rapists.

Ass Dan
02-20-2016, 10:52 AM
The illegals are a majority of drug dealers and rapists.

seems like sound logic.

Smoke117
02-20-2016, 11:17 AM
This is "chilling"? You must be a really coddled whetto if this chilling to you.

NumberSix
02-20-2016, 11:50 AM
And I assume some of them are good people.

9erempiree
02-23-2016, 06:54 PM
Good read right here.