Haymaker
02-18-2016, 01:46 PM
- Andy V

DukeDelonte13
02-18-2016, 01:48 PM
I legit feel bad for Andy V.

Mawly-G
02-18-2016, 01:48 PM
Channing Frye to Cavs and Andy V to Blazers.

Uncle Drew
02-18-2016, 01:51 PM
**** LeBron, **** David Griffin, **** this team.

I'm out.

Uncle Drew
02-18-2016, 01:51 PM
**** LeBron, **** David Griffin, **** this team.

I'm out.
Meltdown.

Yes, I am mad.

MP.Trey
02-18-2016, 01:52 PM
I legit feel bad for Andy V.
Should have and probably would have been a Cav for life, and he lost a chance at a chip too. Sad day.

Dr Hawk
02-18-2016, 01:52 PM
Pathetic trade

Useless too

Cocaine80s
02-18-2016, 01:53 PM
Who the **** is Channing Frye? We wanted Durant, nothing less

DukeDelonte13
Should have and probably would have been a Cav for life, and he lost a chance at a chip too. Sad day.

he'll still get a ring if the cavs manage to win one this year.

Just sad. I wanted to see Andy playing in the finals. You damn well know he would have left everything out there on the court.

nba_55
Meltdown.

Yes, I am mad.
Why? Varejao is done, he wasn't helping the team and has a big contract.

DukeDelonte13
02-18-2016, 01:54 PM
flashbacks of when cavs traded Z to get Jamison...

Uncle Drew
02-18-2016, 01:55 PM
Why? Varejao is done, he wasn't helping the team and has a big contract.
You'd understand if you were a Cavs fan.

Andy could've (should) an all-star, he could have played a big role on a championship team, but instead he elected to stay with crap. And now, when the team has a - albeit small - chance at a title, he gets traded for a big mac and $5. **** this management and Dan Gilbert.

Magic 32
02-18-2016, 01:56 PM
Didn't he miss like 25 3's in a row once?

Against the Lakers.

DukeDelonte13
02-18-2016, 01:58 PM

Andy could've (should) an all-star, he could have played a big role on a championship team, but instead he elected to stay with crap. And now, when the team has a - albeit small - chance at a title, he gets traded for a big mac and $5. **** this management.

this trade makes complete sense on paper, but i can't help but feel that Andy's energy and ball movement might actually be a bit more helpful than what Frye brings come playoff time.

Take it with a grain of salt. Most cavs fans including myself absolutely love andy.

SpaceJam
02-18-2016, 01:59 PM
I feel like to Cavs fans, losing Andy V is how I'd feel about losing Noah

It sucks, LeBron and the front office did Varejao dirty on that, dude stuck through sh^t

Now my hopes of them never winning a ring tripled

Bosnian Sajo

Just sad. I wanted to see Andy playing in the finals. You damn well know he would have left everything out there on the court.

lol, no he won't. You have to play at least one playoff game with the team.

This is ****ed up though, Andy stuck through thick and thin, and finally when it looks like they actually might have a grand chance at the title, they send him to Portland :(

Lebronxrings
yeaaaaa boy frye baby!

Stretch 5 and can protect the rim.

WE. Stay. Winning!

:djparty :djparty :djparty

nba_55

Andy could've (should) an all-star, he could have played a big role on a championship team, but instead he elected to stay with crap. And now, when the team has a - albeit small - chance at a title, he gets traded for a big mac and $5. **** this management and Dan Gilbert.
Yeah, i didnt follow cavs before, but only from this year's perspective, i think this treade helps cavs a little.

SpaceJam
02-18-2016, 02:00 PM
Also you could probably tell who the legit Cavs fans are, as opposed to the Bron nut riders purely by how they react to this trade

Magic 32
02-18-2016, 02:01 PM
yeaaaaa boy frye baby!

WE. Stay. Winning!

Well loyalty took another hit.

Seems to go hand in hand with Lebron.

Bosnian Sajo
02-18-2016, 02:03 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CbSncXjWAAAWuif.jpg:large

Posted this like 5 days ago on twitter, just sitting, reading through fan mail and writing back. His avy is a Cavs logo, dude is a Cavalier for life, and they ship his ass out now that they don't need him? Shameful.

bluechox2
02-18-2016, 02:04 PM
yeaaaaa boy frye baby!

WE. Stay. Winning!

more like stretch 5 who can protect from 2 feet below the rim

Uncle Drew
02-18-2016, 02:05 PM

Posted this like 5 days ago on twitter, just sitting, reading through fan mail and writing back. His avy is a Cavs logo, dude is a Cavalier for life, and they ship his ass out now that they don't need him? Shameful.
A professional making ten million a year answers his own fan mail. What a legend.

Lebronxrings
02-18-2016, 02:12 PM
Also you could probably tell who the legit Cavs fans are, as opposed to the Bron nut riders purely by how they react to this trade
nba is a business. You gotta make tough decisions in life. If anything, andy should be grateful he got a nice contract by the cavs thanks to lebron elevating his game. Times are tough right now, you gotta move on. Wish andy the best. :banana:

SpaceJam
02-18-2016, 02:14 PM
nba is a business. You gotta make tough decisions in life. If anything, andy should be grateful he got a nice contract by the cavs thanks to lebron elevating his game. Times are tough right now, you gotta move on. Wish andy the best. :banana:

Probably feel the same way you did when Miller got amnestied by Miami back when you were a Heat fan huh

Also, LeBron put dude outta the job damn

The Portland Trail Blazers will likely waive Anderson Varejao, league sources tell @TheVertical.

Megabox!
02-18-2016, 02:19 PM
Probably feel the same way you did when Miller got amnestied by Miami back when you were a Heat fan huh

So you're one of those idiots that thinks lbj makes all of the moves for the organization too huh. You're even blaming him for Andy being possibly waived......by another team :facepalm

aj1987
02-18-2016, 02:19 PM

I hope/hoped UD get traded/retires (would free up the MLE). Wanted Bosh gone (when LeBron was still in Miami). Wanted Wade to take several paycuts. Was glad when Miller was amnestied. Rio to be traded. Etc.. I want my team to do well. I really can't comment on the Andy V. situation, but the guy hasn't been healthy since forever and makes $10M a season. If he was with the Heat, I would want him gone. If I was actually a legit Cavs fan, I wouldn't mind this trade at all, IF it improves the team.

EDIT: Totally forgot about Shaq. I really wanted him gone as well, after he started to get completely out of shape and started to fight with Wade/Riley.

SpaceJam
02-18-2016, 02:23 PM
So you're one of those idiots that thinks lbj makes all of the moves for the organization too huh. You're even blaming him for Andy being possibly waived......by another team :facepalm

yeah let's take it serious shall we, clown :oldlol:

I hope/hoped UD get traded/retires (would free up the MLE). Wanted Bosh gone (when LeBron was still in Miami). Wanted Wade to take several paycuts. Was glad when Miller was amnestied. Rio to be traded. Etc.. I want my team to do well. I really can't comment on the Andy V. situation, but the guy hasn't been healthy since forever and makes $10M a season. If he was with the Heat, I would want him gone. If I was actually a legit Cavs fan, I wouldn't mind this trade at all, IF it improves the team.

I suppose I'm just a different type of fan, I hate to see players go who've been loyal for years

Then again the Varejao situation kinda different to anything I can think of being a Bulls fan. Dude stayed through what, 4 years of being at the bottom, kinda sucks

kamil
02-18-2016, 02:32 PM
yeaaaaa boy frye baby!

WE. Stay. Winning!

0/2 in finals is hardly a winning franchise.

kamil
02-18-2016, 02:35 PM

Wow... HUGE respect for the guy.

And what a scumbag LeBron* is along with the Cavs management. ZERO integrity.

Mass Debator
02-18-2016, 02:45 PM
Heard Andy fcked Lebron's mom in Lebron's dream.

KnittingRyu
02-18-2016, 03:00 PM
- Andy V
Why would he thank LeBron? V was abandoned and then sent away like trash once LeBron returned.

Dr Hawk
02-18-2016, 03:13 PM
http://blog.managersareheroes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/How-to-deal-with-a-backstabbing-employee.jpg

4 Inches
02-18-2016, 03:18 PM
Ain't no loyalty in sports pleighboys

sportjames23
02-18-2016, 03:19 PM
http://blog.managersareheroes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/How-to-deal-with-a-backstabbing-employee.jpg

:roll: :roll: :roll:

aj1987
02-18-2016, 03:48 PM
I suppose I'm just a different type of fan, I hate to see players go who've been loyal for years

Then again the Varejao situation kinda different to anything I can think of being a Bulls fan. Dude stayed through what, 4 years of being at the bottom, kinda sucks
If the player is taking the vet minimum and my team's doing good, I wouldn't mind it. UD really hurts. Dude is the heart and THE leader of the team, but he has been garbage since a while. He even gave up ~$20M to be with the team. I really hope he gets a FO position after he retires, but I don't want him eating up the MLE anymore.

greymatter
02-18-2016, 04:49 PM
The report says that he'll be waived right away.

SexSymbol
02-18-2016, 04:53 PM
cavs management just as their lead player are bitches.
This is a complete back stab.

Nick Young
02-18-2016, 05:04 PM
flashbacks of when cavs traded Z to get Jamison...
Lebron is the worst GM ever:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Smoke117
02-18-2016, 05:07 PM

Ha good one...he would have gotten injured (like always) long before the finals.

coin24
02-18-2016, 05:07 PM
How could they do chosen 2 like this?:oldlol:

jbryan1984
02-18-2016, 05:16 PM
lol, no he won't. You have to play at least one playoff game with the team.

This is ****ed up though, Andy stuck through thick and thin, and finally when it looks like they actually might have a grand chance at the title, they send him to Portland :(

Pretty sure that is false. Didn't Caron Butler get a ring dispite not playing one playoff game for Dallas in 2011? You have to be a part of the team when they win it though. Varejao won't be if they do.

coin24
02-18-2016, 05:19 PM
Pretty sure that is false. Didn't Caron Butler get a ring dispite not playing one playoff game for Dallas in 2011? You have to be a part of the team when they win it though. Varejao won't be if they do.

Yeah Caron was injured at the end of the regular season, so still part of the team.
Andy will get nothing he's traded lol. But don't worry because it's the cavs :lol no rings for those losers

Hey Yo
02-18-2016, 05:26 PM
Legit Cavs fans should realize that a guy who's your 3rd string Center, avg. 10mpg, with limited range..... isn't helping the team as much as a stretch 4 who can shoot the 3 and is more athletic.

Everyone loves Sideshow Bob, but he was expected to make over 20mil the next 2 seasons. They upgraded their roster while shedding salary....that's what sports franchises are all about.

34-24 Footwork
02-18-2016, 05:59 PM
Delly is next. Mark my words.

Smoke117
02-18-2016, 06:04 PM

lol...there are actually people writing this scrub fan mail?

Uncle Drew
02-18-2016, 06:06 PM
lol...there are actually people writing this scrub fan mail?
This 'scrub' is a legend. One of the most humble players to ever put on a uniform. He gave everything for the team, the franchise and the city.

Optimus Prime
02-18-2016, 06:06 PM
http://p.fod4.com/p/media/95ee4c7883/khVFcnYEQLGFOzwiCKUV_WWE%20Chair%20Slam.gif

Please update with Andy V.

LeBald...the ultimate beta heel.

JebronLames
02-18-2016, 06:07 PM

Not very considerate with the trading cards. He is paper clipping the cards, which will damage them.

Dr Hawk
02-18-2016, 06:13 PM
http://p.fod4.com/p/media/95ee4c7883/khVFcnYEQLGFOzwiCKUV_WWE%20Chair%20Slam.gif

Please update with Andy V.

LeBald...the ultimate beta heel.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Cocaine80s
02-18-2016, 06:14 PM
Not very considerate with the trading cards. He is paper clipping the cards, which will damage them.
Don't wanna damage an Anderson Verajao card.... I heard their resale value is crazy high

Lebron23
02-18-2016, 06:28 PM
Should have traded Mozgov instead.

coin24
02-18-2016, 06:31 PM
Maybe he made a small weiner joke and LeGM banished him :oldlol:

JebronLames
02-18-2016, 06:34 PM
Varejao was arguably the cavs second best player with those two 60 win teams.

CelticBaller
02-18-2016, 10:23 PM
I'm pretty sure is all up to the team who they want to give rings to

DukeDelonte13
02-18-2016, 10:42 PM
Varejao was arguably the cavs second best player with those two 60 win teams.

Andy was putting up 14/14 in 2012 before he went down with whatever season ending injury it was that year.

macpierce
02-18-2016, 10:44 PM
Lebron selling his soul :oldlol:

plowking
02-18-2016, 10:46 PM
I'm not sure about his health, but the Lebron and Andy V pick and roll was the best in basketball for a while before Bron came to the Heat.

Nick Young
02-18-2016, 11:55 PM
I'm not sure about his health, but the Lebron and Andy V pick and roll was the best in basketball for a while before Bron came to the Heat.
Yes Varejao is very good at setting screens and moving off the ball. He's also a great passer and hustles hard on the glass. He was the perfect type of teammate for Lebron.

golden24boy
02-19-2016, 03:26 AM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/55010715.jpg

Rocketswin2013
02-19-2016, 03:58 AM
i dont believe people believe lebron controls the fo

this has to be a bitching exercise for the ******s who try to antagonize him as much as possible

Delly is next. Mark my words.

you are so ****ing stupid dude. and im not basing this on just this post.

SpaceJam
02-19-2016, 04:10 AM
i dont believe people believe lebron controls the fo

this has to be a bitching exercise for the ******s who try to antagonize him as much as possible

you are so ****ing stupid dude. and im not basing this on just this post.

I don't believe he does, I believe he has a say as does every star player but it's just a little narrative I and others tend to use lmao, like saying Kobe doesn't pass or something

Is it true, no, but it's just a fun little jab

AintNoSunshine
02-19-2016, 04:19 AM
They are all-in to try to capture a title for the city in over 50 years. If they feel doing this helps their case then yes absolutely they shouldn't even hesitate. You guys are hilarious, do you even know what the goal is?