PDA

View Full Version : Done with the Bulls the rest of the season.

Upgrayedd
02-18-2016, 08:55 PM
So the biggest trade was trading away Kirk Hinrich? Pathetic. Gar Forman and John Paxson are terrible at running a team. I'm done. This team is going nowhere. If they even make it to the playoffs this season they'll be eliminated in the first round. I'll watch the Spurs and Warriors. Two teams that play this game the right way and have coaches and front offices that actually know how to run NBA teams.

Duderonomy
02-18-2016, 08:59 PM
It will be a tough out for the 2nd or 3rd seed.

Upgrayedd
02-18-2016, 09:12 PM
It will be a tough out for the 2nd or 3rd seed.

You really think the Bulls will finish the season in 6th or 7th place? If they even make it to the playoffs they'll probably finish in 8th place and have to face the Cavs and get eliminated in the first round.

Duderonomy
02-18-2016, 09:23 PM
You really think the Bulls will finish the season in 6th or 7th place? If they even make it to the playoffs they'll probably finish in 8th place and have to face the Cavs and get eliminated in the first round.

They have been playing like ass recently but the roster is too good not to turn it around. But the rest of the field isn't that good either.
If I had to pick

1.Cavs
2.Raptors
3.Celtics
4.Hawks
5.Pacers
6.Bulls
7.Pistons
8.Heat

That Hawks/Pacers matchup should be good also

97 bulls
02-18-2016, 09:27 PM
They have been playing like ass recently but the roster is too good not to turn it around. But the rest of the field isn't that good either.
If I had to pick

1.Cavs
2.Raptors
3.Celtics
4.Hawks
5.Pacers
6.Bulls
7.Pistons
8.Heat

That Hawks/Pacers matchup should be good also
Wow. What an awful top 8. Just terrible

TheMarkMadsen
02-18-2016, 09:31 PM
Dumbest move of the entire year was not trading Gasol

now he's gonna walk for nothing

Lebron23
02-18-2016, 09:31 PM

Your a Pippen fan. You can bandwagon the Cavaliers. Bron is Pippen on Steroids.

ballinhun8
02-18-2016, 09:54 PM

Shut your whore aas mouth. 97 Bulls is a BULLS fan first. Not some dumb player stan like yourself.

That's why people respect him unlike your joke of an ass.

TheMarkMadsen
02-18-2016, 10:02 PM

this is how Lebron fans actually think

Lebronxrings
02-18-2016, 10:04 PM
meltdown.

:yaohappy:

97 bulls
02-18-2016, 11:01 PM
Im not a Pippen fan. Im a Bulls fan. And im veey disappointed in them. Mainly the FO

StephHamann
02-18-2016, 11:04 PM
Bron is Pippen .
i agree:applause:

72-10
02-18-2016, 11:14 PM
How can you call yourself a Bulls fan?

nathanjizzle
02-18-2016, 11:35 PM
Hoiberg is just a bad coach, he might be worst than vinny del negro. What offense?

Heavincent
02-18-2016, 11:39 PM
I remember a Bulls fan on here tried to tell me before the season that Fred Hoiberg would have a Steve Kerr like effect on the Bulls :lol

Heavincent
02-18-2016, 11:40 PM
Hoiberg is just a bad coach, he might be worst than vinny del negro. What offense?

They didn't want to run his offense. Butler, Rose, and Pau just want to iso or play a simple two man game while everyone else stands around.

boldarblood
02-18-2016, 11:59 PM
You can be disappointed and pissed off at your team, but a true fan will never stop following their team to watch other teams.

Upgrayedd
02-19-2016, 03:22 AM
You can be disappointed and pissed off at your team, but a true fan will never stop following their team to watch other teams.

Yeah you can. Especially when the players don't seem to give a crap about playing well and the front office doesn't give a crap about the team they put out on the floor or the coach they have that the players don't respect at all. This whole team from the players to the front office is just a joke. I'm done allowing myself to be disappointed by them until I see real changes. Why hold on to this team for a quick out in the playoffs? Why not trade Gasol by the deadline? Don't get me wrong I like Gasol but if he's going to leave this summer the Bulls will then get nothing in return. It's just a stupid decision on the Bulls part. The Bulls should have thrown in the towel on this season and traded Gasol and Taj and anyone else they could get good draft picks for.

This team needs a completely new identity. I don't think Butler is the superstar they think he is. And the Rose era is done.

Upgrayedd
02-19-2016, 03:27 AM
They didn't want to run his offense. Butler, Rose, and Pau just want to iso or play a simple two man game while everyone else stands around.

And it's a shame because this team is more built for an offense that Jim Boylen wants them to play like the Spurs played when he was an assistant coach there. And Hoiberg wants them to play that way as well. The thing is he's obviously not hard on these players enough and that's disappointing. Steve Kerr and Popovich would get on these players so much for not playing the way they want them to play.

But like I said they've got players like Mirotic, Dunleavy, Doug McDermott who would be perfect for the type of offense that Boylen and Hoiberg want the Bulls to play. And Rose, Butler and Gasol (the three you mention) would be good playing that way as well. Make the extra pass and find the wide open guy.

Gileraracer
02-19-2016, 03:57 AM

Bron is poor mans Pippen, can't shoot and plays 50% of Pippens defense.

Combat Wombat
02-19-2016, 04:09 AM

This pin d1ck midget has no shame.

You're pathetic.

CarlosBoozer
02-19-2016, 05:56 AM
:(

kshutts1
02-19-2016, 10:53 AM
I thought Toronto would have been a really good destination for Pau, along with Dallas, Clips, Miami and NYK.

But Toronto in particular... they basically go to the finals if they trade smaller pieces (Biyombo, Ross and a protected pick?) for Pau. Lowry, Derozan, Carrolle (when healthy), Scola, Pau, with Val, Joseph, Johnson off the bench? Not bad.

kshutts1
02-19-2016, 10:54 AM
But, while I feel a little vindicated, it's never nice to be proven right in such a negative way. I've long been vocal, primarily on the Bulls forum, about how inept the FO is, and most fans defend them. I'm happy to see that more people are starting to recognize their pitiful ability to run a team, but I'm more sad because, at the end of the day, it's still my team. I'd rather be wrong and see them succeed.

JohnnySic
02-19-2016, 10:57 AM
The Bulls have not been relevant since 2011. They had one brief window that year when Rose was at his peak and the Heat hadn't come together as a team yet. I dont understand why some people see this team as a contender.

ShannonElements
02-19-2016, 11:33 AM
You do realize you're the perfect example of a fair-weather fan, right?

Duderonomy
02-19-2016, 11:39 AM
Yeah the last 4 years have been brutal for the Leastern conference.
It's funny how Lebron stans bring up the consecutive finals appearances but when it comes to Kidd's Nets going back to back they are never mention it.

miggyme1
02-19-2016, 04:26 PM
Yeah the last 4 years have been brutal for the Leastern conference.
It's funny how Lebron stans bring up the consecutive finals appearances but when it comes to Kidd's Nets going back to back they are never mention it.

huh? what does kidds nets have to do with LeBron. hell the pistons went to back to back finals in 04 and 05. LeBron never went to back to back finals in a cavs jersey.

miggyme1
02-19-2016, 04:33 PM
the bulls front office was doing a great job until they thought the grass was greener on the other side and got rid of coach tibbs.

First year as coach they make ecf and would have easily made the finals if LeBron was still wearing a cavs jersey that year or if rose wasn't put in a position to play hero ball.

Would have easily made it to the 2012 ecf if it wasn't for drose going down.

Im assuming the injuries to drose put the front office into panic mode and the only "logical" thing they could come up with was it must be the coach. smh

You bring in a college coach with a college made offense and expect it to translate to a group of grown men. Bulls look worse offensively now than they did when they were a " DEFENSIVE" team. why is that?

navy
02-19-2016, 04:46 PM
Hoiberg is in his first year. Calm down.

choppermagic
02-19-2016, 04:59 PM

Bron is just himself on HGH you mean... :D

Optimus Prime
02-19-2016, 05:21 PM
Dumbest move of the entire year was not trading Gasol

now he's gonna walk for nothing

This. Gasol is gonna leave this joke of a franchise after this season. He deserves better. Should have gone with OKC or SA after leaving LA, but hindsight is 20/20 and all that.

:kobe:

Optimus Prime
02-19-2016, 05:22 PM
this is how Lebron fans actually think

It is literally how LeBeta stans think. All they care about is worshiping their hero.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqsmibxCIAArKQz.jpg

pegasus
02-19-2016, 05:40 PM
Shut your whore aas mouth. 97 Bulls is a BULLS fan first. Not some dumb player stan like yourself.

That's why people respect him unlike your joke of an ass.
:applause: :applause: :applause:

tamaraw08
02-19-2016, 07:53 PM
I thought Toronto would have been a really good destination for Pau, along with Dallas, Clips, Miami and NYK.

But Toronto in particular... they basically go to the finals if they trade smaller pieces (Biyombo, Ross and a protected pick?) for Pau. Lowry, Derozan, Carrolle (when healthy), Scola, Pau, with Val, Joseph, Johnson off the bench? Not bad.

Toronto yes, I agree,
I also think Indiana would have been good too bec their rookie is still too young.
OKC would have been awesome with Pau too.