PDA

View Full Version : Who deserves to fight Floyd in his 50th fight?

Lebron23
02-18-2016, 09:35 PM
The Winner of the Bradley-Pacquiao Fight
The Winner of Thurman vs. Porter Fight
Golovkin if he moves down to 153
The Winner of the Khan-Canelo fight for the 155 lbs title.
Erislandy Lara
Danny Garcia

9erempiree
02-18-2016, 09:41 PM
Has to be Pacman.

The first time he was hurt.

Godzuki
02-18-2016, 09:41 PM
floyd will pick a bum like he usually does to maintain his record. dude is the worst of the worst 'champ' i've ever seen in my life. the antithesis of a true 'champ'. y'all mf'ers sukkin his dikk should be ashamed of ureselves :facepalm

Draz
02-18-2016, 09:50 PM
Isn't he retired

Lebron23
02-18-2016, 09:54 PM
Isn't he retired

He's teasing of another comeback.

Draz
02-18-2016, 09:56 PM
Would be pretty funny if he comes back and loses, he'd wish he stayed retired

1987_Lakers
02-18-2016, 09:57 PM
If Khan somehow pulls a huge upset it should be him, but I don't see that fight happening. Mayweather doesn't fight quick fighters. (He was basically cornered into fighting Pacquiao.)

If Mayweather is planning to come back by May the ideal pick would be Danny Garcia.

Garcia hasn't impressed people in his last few fights so Mayweather thinks he can take advantage of him, which he probably will.

Patrick Chewing
02-18-2016, 10:25 PM
Please, no more Manny. Dude is delusional and still thinks he won the last fight.

Lara intrigues me, but Canelo is a student of the sport. Canelo could take him if they battled again.

masonanddixon
02-19-2016, 03:04 AM
floyd will pick a bum like he usually does to maintain his record. dude is the worst of the worst 'champ' i've ever seen in my life. the antithesis of a true 'champ'. y'all mf'ers sukkin his dikk should be ashamed of ureselves :facepalm

THIS.

He lost both times to Castillo, ducked everyone when they were in their prime, only fights guys in his hometown with his handpicked refs, never fought anyone who was in their prime.

imnew09
02-19-2016, 03:43 AM
Only worthy is GGG

the rest sucks. Fk Pacman, Fk Canelo, Fk Lara

All trash

plowking
02-19-2016, 05:17 AM
Haters won't be impressed even if he beats Tyson Fury.

He could beat prime Ali in there and we'd get some excuse from his detractors.

masonanddixon
02-19-2016, 05:59 AM

Because he ducked everyone in their prime in his division and because his style ****ing sucks to watch. And he's a racist.

Lebron23
02-19-2016, 10:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQYeSXpC244&spfreload=10

Floyd Mayweather Defensive Genius (Defense Highlights) HD

Skills pay the Bills.

Lebron23
02-19-2016, 10:16 AM
Because he ducked everyone in their prime in his division and because his style ****ing sucks to watch. And he's a racist.

Aren't you one of the most racist poster in this forum?

Tarik One
02-19-2016, 10:22 AM
I think the term "deserve" is a stretch. You can tell Floyd is hurt that no one cares about his 50th fight. He thought he could write his own cheque for that fight but fans have grown tired.

He's definitely missing the attention right now.

Wally450
02-19-2016, 12:00 PM
He did an interview with someone the other day, maybe Boxing Hype? He mentioned that if he chose Garcia, that would make more money than Khan/Canelo. Easy for him to say since he could fight anyone and it would do more money than Khan/Canelo.

I think Garcia has the best shot right now. He's undefeated and I believe Angel Garcia would make the buildup to the fight interesting with Floyd Sr. Garcia could probably steal a round or two, that's it.

Godzuki
02-19-2016, 04:53 PM

more like his stans are so brainwashed they dont have a clue between a real fighter vs a chicken. call everyone that doesn't agree with you a hater, reality is his fights are fukkawful to watch for anyone but the boringest people, and he is 99% marketing hype strategically pickiing and choosing his opponents for his paper record.

deny those facts i dare u fgts :biggums:

Angel Face
02-19-2016, 05:29 PM
The guy's retired. Said he won't be going for that 50.

Tarik One
02-19-2016, 06:55 PM
He did an interview with someone the other day, maybe Boxing Hype? He mentioned that if he chose Garcia, that would make more money than Khan/Canelo. Easy for him to say since he could fight anyone and it would do more money than Khan/Canelo.

I think Garcia has the best shot right now. He's undefeated and I believe Angel Garcia would make the buildup to the fight interesting with Floyd Sr. Garcia could probably steal a round or two, that's it.
Only a person with a massive and fragile ego would make such a statement. It bothers him that other fighters are taking the spotlight.

masonanddixon
02-19-2016, 07:47 PM

lol Garcia is a paper champion who lost to Herrera badly and got humiliated by Peterson in a close fight.

Guys like Lara would beat Mayweather. GGG would destroy him. But Mayweather only fights bums or guys who are out of their prime.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
02-19-2016, 07:52 PM
Golovkin is the only fight people would get excited about, because with that fight, there is a chance GGG would knock him out, something mayweather haters have been waiting for......

:pimp: :pimp: Don King make it happen

Only in America!

plowking
02-19-2016, 10:09 PM
Everyone would beat Mayweather. He was just ducking everyone until they weren't good anymore, despite him being older than just about everyone he supposedly ducked.

He ducked Pacman, JJM, Canelo, Hatton, DLH, Cotto, Mosley, Judah and Corrales.

Ducked them all despite beating them all. Only fighter to ever beat all of these guys he ducked.

L.Kizzle
02-19-2016, 10:15 PM
He should fight Kovalez or Tyson Furry. Someone like that.

Wally450
02-20-2016, 12:33 AM
lol Garcia is a paper champion who lost to Herrera badly and got humiliated by Peterson in a close fight.

Guys like Lara would beat Mayweather. GGG would destroy him. But Mayweather only fights bums or guys who are out of their prime.

Mayweather whooped Canelo. Canelo stopped Angulo. Angulo put Lara on the floor. Bonus: Canelo beat Lara. But Lara would beat Mayweather?

masonanddixon
02-20-2016, 03:56 AM
Mayweather whooped Canelo. Canelo stopped Angulo. Angulo put Lara on the floor. Bonus: Canelo beat Lara. But Lara would beat Mayweather?

Styles. Mayweather never fights quick defensive (e.g. Cuban) boxers.

masonanddixon
02-20-2016, 03:58 AM
Everyone would beat Mayweather. He was just ducking everyone until they weren't good anymore, despite him being older than just about everyone he supposedly ducked.

He ducked Pacman, JJM, Canelo, Hatton, DLH, Cotto, Mosley, Judah and Corrales.

Ducked them all despite beating them all. Only fighter to ever beat all of these guys he ducked.

You forgot about Margarito and the Punisher. But yeah his win over a very young and inexperienced Canelo and a way past his prime Pacqiao are evidence of his not fighting guys in their prime.