PDA

View Full Version : we finna act like lebron didnt shoot 39% FG 47% TS in the finals?

warriorfan
02-18-2016, 10:05 PM
:roll:

bigkingsfan
02-18-2016, 10:06 PM
Too easy...

Inferno
02-18-2016, 10:21 PM
Yeah, he was inefficient as ****. Shout out Iggy :applause:

WayOfWade
02-18-2016, 10:24 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/Babich4000/61xpvo0.gif

SilkkTheShocker
02-18-2016, 10:25 PM
Are we going to act like the Warriors beat a good team during their whole playoff run?

kamil
02-18-2016, 10:27 PM
Are we going to act like the Warriors beat a good team during their whole playoff run?

Yeah, the Cavaliers, apparently. lol

tpols
02-18-2016, 10:28 PM
never that

90sgoat
02-18-2016, 10:34 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-iN-28VxLQ4/SezXfHM2qqI/AAAAAAAAEII/hDomo1vOrjY/s400/1.jpg

Chokefree
02-18-2016, 10:40 PM
Are we going to act like you didnt hide like a bitch for over a year after the cavs lost? You fvcking fakkit? You talk sooo much shit, and when the cavs lose, you hide like scared terrorist....you need a life son, maybe go clean toilets at Taco bell?

Jacks3
02-18-2016, 10:45 PM
While being single-covered for the entire series. :oldlol:

knicksman
02-18-2016, 10:46 PM
Against the best of the best(bos, mavs, spurs,etc). Bran only played one good series and thats against okc. A team that that only made to the finals coz stern is trying to recreate magic/bird rivalry. Had it been san antonio, the guy wouldve disappeared 8/8 times. Lol thats how much of a fraud bran is. Same level as wilt

plowking
02-18-2016, 10:47 PM
What is apparent is that no one knows how to round numbers up or down in this thread.

StephHamann
02-18-2016, 10:48 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/Babich4000/61xpvo0.gif
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/Babich4000/61xpvo0.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/Babich4000/61xpvo0.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/Babich4000/61xpvo0.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/Babich4000/61xpvo0.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/Babich4000/61xpvo0.gif

buddha
02-18-2016, 10:48 PM
Yeah, he was inefficient as ****. Shout out Iggy :applause:

LeBron shot that bad the entire playoffs.

outbreak
02-18-2016, 10:52 PM
We finna act like lebron didn't have the FINALS MVP guarding him?

nba_55
02-18-2016, 10:54 PM
We finna act like he didn't get 4 more FMVP votes than Curry?

TomBrady
02-18-2016, 10:54 PM
Rae ew gnogi ot atc ikel oyu nditd dhei elik a thbic orf eorv a year ftaer teh cavs lsot? You vfcknig akfkit? You alkt osoo mcuh hist, nad wenh hte cvas leso, uoy hide like rsecad retosrirt....oyu eend a lfie osn, bamey go lnace lseiott ta Acto lelb?
Where's my McFlurry?

nba_55
02-18-2016, 10:55 PM
Against the best of the best(bos, mavs, spurs,etc). Bran only played one good series and thats against okc. A team that that only made to the finals coz stern is trying to recreate magic/bird rivalry. Had it been san antonio, the guy wouldve disappeared 8/8 times. Lol thats how much of a fraud bran is. Same level as wilt

2014 finals, 2013 finals, 2015 finals were all great series by Lebron.

outbreak
02-18-2016, 10:55 PM
https://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/zOxO4S2RMHGtJdp3GJ2u5CxWorY=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2532258/babyface.0.gif

knicksman
02-18-2016, 10:58 PM
2014 finals, 2013 finals, 2015 finals were all great series by Lebron.

2014-bran statpadded
2013-kobe played better against primre spurs
2015-with that efficiency? I dont think so

SouBeachTalents
02-18-2016, 10:59 PM
2014-bran statpadded
2013-kobe played better against primre spurs
2015-with that efficiency? I dont think so

2000-15 Knicks....

Hey Yo
02-18-2016, 11:00 PM
http://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/3786356.jpg

Lebronxrings
02-18-2016, 11:01 PM
Are we going to act like you didnt hide like a bitch for over a year after the cavs lost? You fvcking fakkit? You talk sooo much shit, and when the cavs lose, you hide like scared terrorist....you need a life son, maybe go clean toilets at Taco bell?
medium fries please

Hey Yo
02-18-2016, 11:04 PM
2000-15 Knicks....
dudes the furthest thing from a NYK fan.....he just one of many on here who's jealous and ruined by LeBron

knicksman
02-18-2016, 11:07 PM
dudes the furthest thing from NYK fan.....he just one of many on here who's jealous and ruined by LeBron

Why would i be jealous of 2/6? Lol dumbest on this board

SouBeachTalents
02-18-2016, 11:11 PM

Because these were Knicks fans in 2010

http://media.silive.com/advance/price/photo/lebron-james-to-knicksjpg-1f6f96d0255e4ced_large.jpg

Then he went to Miami instead & won 2 titles while the Knicks continue to be terrible

AintNoSunshine
02-18-2016, 11:11 PM
:oldlol: Are we finna act like Lebron still got 4 more FMVP than Curry?

:roll: :roll:

Hey Yo
02-18-2016, 11:13 PM
originally posted by knicksman
He's all you post about and lives rent free in your small mind.

FACTS

stalkerforlife
02-18-2016, 11:15 PM
Damn.

knicksman
02-18-2016, 11:18 PM

http://media.silive.com/advance/price/photo/lebron-james-to-knicksjpg-1f6f96d0255e4ced_large.jpg

Then he went to Miami instead & won 2 titles while the Knicks continue to be terrible

Curry/kobe/knicks fam-8 rings
Bran/wilt/west-5
:confusedshrug:

Im not mad

knicksman
02-18-2016, 11:20 PM
He's all you post about and lives rent free in your small mind.

FACTS

:whatever:

But i must admit tho, hes the biggest threat to kobe/curry/knicks fam

ShawkFactory
02-18-2016, 11:28 PM
AKA "I'm pretty bored and want to try to get as many reactions as possible on ISH; and once this thread dies I'll make a similar one"

Akhenaten
02-18-2016, 11:45 PM
While being single-covered for the entire series. :oldlol:

GS drtg was below 102 though so shooting 40% against such a stout defense is actually pretty good. Just like Kobe being a career 40% shooter in his finals career, it's all about context.

Wade's Rings
02-19-2016, 01:05 AM
GS drtg was below 102 though so shooting 40% against such a stout defense is actually pretty good. Just like Kobe being a career 40% shooter in his finals career, it's all about context.

:roll: :roll:

red1
02-19-2016, 09:41 AM

not to mention that he shot kobe's career fg% and played better than he ever did in a finals :oldlol:

aj1987
02-19-2016, 12:07 PM
What is apparent is that no one knows how to round numbers up or down in this thread.
Only one person? ISH... :facepalm

Done_And_Done
02-19-2016, 12:16 PM

:facepalm - If dude shelled out his own money to have that made

34-24 Footwork
02-19-2016, 12:18 PM

not to mention that he shot kobe's career fg% and played better than he ever did in a finals :oldlol:

Kobe CAREER HIGH 81 points turned the Raptors into his 2nd franchise.

I'm hearing that Raptors are gonna retire Jersey # 8 and 81 :applause: :applause:

Classy organization.

SouBeachTalents
02-19-2016, 12:52 PM
:facepalm - If dude shelled out his own money to have that made

I'm sure this dude did the same :lol

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/0514/nba_g_lbj2_600.jpg

Bankaii
02-19-2016, 12:57 PM
Kobe CAREER HIGH 81 points turned the Raptors into his 2nd franchise.

I'm hearing that Raptors are gonna retire Jersey # 8 and 81 :applause: :applause:

Classy organization.
What does that have to with his post?

Can't combat him due to Kobe's shit play on the big stage so you resort to ad hominem?:facepalm

LikeMike
02-19-2016, 01:08 PM
Just another daily reminder of LeBron failing when it matters most.

Nash
02-19-2016, 01:51 PM
we finna act Kobe isn't outside of the top 10 in every all time list?

Mr Feeny
02-19-2016, 02:06 PM
Curry/kobe/knicks fam-8 rings
Bran/wilt/west-5
:confusedshrug:

Im not mad

Why on earth are you grouping Kobe with Curry. CURRY IS 10 times the player Kobe ever was:lol

imdaman99
02-19-2016, 02:40 PM
STFU, as a Knicks fan I'd be ecstatic witnessing 2 championships. The 4 losses not so much but 2 championships??? You are not a Knicks fan.

Kblaze8855
02-19-2016, 03:00 PM
Dude puts up like 36/13/9 and gets two wins off a 70 win team with Tristian Thompson as his #2 and has people hating on field goal percentage. That one 7/22 game aside he put up 40ppg in the finals.

44/8/6, 39/16/11, 40/12/8/4, 20/12/8 in the worst game, 40/14/11, and 32/18/9.....oh...how awful. How awful a performance....vs a 70 win team....with the worst offensive help anyone had in a finals series since AI had Aaron Mckie and Stone Hands Mutombo....playing a great man to man defender on the #1 defense in the league....

And won two games. Vs a team that could realistically win 75 games this year.

There is a reason actual basketball players like Magic who have been in his position tell him:

"My advice to Lebron is keep shooting as much as you have to for your team to win. If that means 30 or 40 shots take them"

and

"LeBron, don't listen to anybody, keep shooting as many times as you have to for your team to win!"

While people on the internet who would hate no matter what he did act like a guy trying to carry a franchise up a mountain with its decimated roster hanging around his neck is supposed to worry about his ****ing field goal percentage?

Did I not read 10 years of Lebron haters saying he needed to "Empty the clip!" and go down fighting like Kobe....that at least that would be worthy of respect? So he goes....scores....35-40ppg...vs a team that appears unstoppable...and may well be the best of all time...without his #2....or his #3....backed up by headcases and people nobody heard of till like....last may...and now he should have maybe..."Protected his FG%" as they always claim he does....and hate on?

So he loses shooting too much in 07...hated on. He loses trying not to take anything off the table in 2011...hated on. So he wins multiple rings taking over....crazy comebacks....great game 7s....big jumpers to seal rings....hated on because the Thunders 3 superstars were apparently too young to count even if they beat the Spurs...and because Ray Allen made a single shot....which was one of only 2 field goals not scored or assisted by Lebron after the 3rd quarter.

He loses to the Spurs putting up 28/8/4 on 57% shooting....hated on for supposedly not trying hard enough to win games they couldnt win. Needed to shoot more....stop protecting that damn shooting percentage...empty the clip! Then he loses to the Warriors....shooting 30 times a game.

And hears about field goal percentage.

The people who hate.....are going to hate no matter what. He got hated on for losing twice....for winning twice....for losing while not shooting enough even if its a lost cause...for losing while shooting too much even in a lost cause.

Pretty much...he needed to shoot 35 times a game....but still make 57% of them....beat the best team anyone has seen in 20 years....without his #2...and his #3...

And if he had....the same people hating now would just be calling the Warriors "Regular season Warriors" acting like they were not ready....shouldnt have been in the finals anyway...too young. Because that exactly what the same people already did in 2012.

There is nothing Lebron could have done to avoid childish know nothings making topics to hate.

Nothing.

Victory....was literally not a deterrent. Because he got too much help from two "superstar" sidekicks who combined....to put up 28ppg in the playoffs. Combined. Together....28ppg.

When every manner of losing....great production and the allmighty efficiency....absurd production and an "empty the clip" approach....limited production trying not to "Lebron ball" anyone into not playing their game...and every manner of winning....absolute clutch takeovers of dynasty teams of veterans that had what it took to win....dominating young teams of superstars that were tearing up the old vets...

Every version of success and failure results in the exact same people hating in whatever way they can twist what happened to justify it....

So........here is a guy getting dunked on in class:

https://fat.gfycat.com/AltruisticFickleInexpectatumpleco.gif

because it doesnt make any ****ing sense. And that seems to be what these topics are all about.

SouBeachTalents
02-19-2016, 03:11 PM
Dude puts up like 36/13/9 and gets two wins off a 70 win team with Tristian Thompson as his #2 and has people hating on field goal percentage. That one 7/22 game aside he put up 40ppg in the finals.

44/8/6, 39/16/11, 40/12/8/4, 20/12/8 in the worst game, 40/14/11, and 32/18/9.....oh...how awful. How awful a performance....vs a 70 win team....with the worst offensive help anyone had in a finals series since AI had Aaron Mckie and Stone Hands Mutombo....playing a great man to man defender on the #1 defense in the league....

There is a reason actual basketball players like Magic who have been in his position tell him:

"My advice to Lebron is keep shooting as much as you have to for your team to win. If that means 30 or 40 shots take them"

and

"LeBron, don't listen to anybody, keep shooting as many times as you have to for your team to win!"

While people on the internet who would hate no matter what he did act like a guy trying to carry a franchise up a mountain with its decimated roster hanging around his neck is supposed to worry about his ****ing field goal percentage?

Did I not read 10 years of Lebron haters saying he needed to "Empty the clip!" and go down fighting like Kobe....that at least that would be worthy of respect? So he goes....scores....35-40ppg...vs a team that appears unstoppable...and may well be the best of all time...without his #2....or his #3....backed up by headcases and people nobody heard of till like....last may...and now he should have maybe..."Protected his FG%" as they always claim he does....and hate on?

So he loses shooting too much in 07...hated on. He loses trying not to take anything off the table in 2011...hated on. So he wins multiple rings taking over....crazy comebacks....great game 7s....big jumpers to seal rings....hated on because the Thunders 3 superstars were apparently too young to count even if they beat the Spurs...and because Ray Allen made a single shot....which was one of only 2 field goals not scored or assisted by Lebron after the 3rd quarter.

He loses to the Spurs putting up 28/8/4 on 57% shooting....hated on for supposedly not trying hard enough to win games they couldnt win. Needed to shoot more....stop protecting that damn shooting percentage...empty the clip! Then he loses to the Warriors....shooting 30 times a game.

The people who hate.....are going to hate no matter what. He got hated on for losing twice....for winning twice....for losing while not shooting enough even if its a lost cause...for losing while shooting too much even in a lost cause.

Pretty much...he needed to shoot 35 times a game....but still make 57% of them....beat the best team anyone has seen in 20 years....without his #2...and his #3...

And if he had....the same people hating now would just be calling the Warriors "Regular season Warriors" acting like they were not ready....shouldnt have been in the finals anyway...too young. Because that exactly what the same people already did in 2012.

There is nothing Lebron could have done to avoid childish know nothings making topics to hate.

Nothing.

Victory....was literally not a deterrent. Because he got too much help from two "superstar" sidekicks who combined....to put up 28ppg in the playoffs. Combined. Together....28ppg.

When every manner of losing....great production and the allmighty efficiency....absurd production and an "empty the clip" approach....limited production trying not to "Lebron ball" anyone into not playing their game...and every manner of winning....absolute clutch takeovers of dynasty teams of veterans that had what it took to win....dominating young teams of superstars that were tearing up the old vets...

Every version of success and failure results in the exact same people hating in whatever way they can twist what happened to justify it....

because it doesnt make any ****ing sense. And that seems to be what these topics are all about.

http://i.imgur.com/QQGdpWH.gif

Smoke117
02-19-2016, 03:12 PM
You would make this stupid ass thread while were in the middle of the current season. :facepalm

feyki
02-19-2016, 03:15 PM

and

Nothing.

Ohoho nice post .

I'm a Lebron hater too . But that was about 2010 summer and Heat . I was loved Lebron at his first Cavs era . Usually , Kobe fans keep going on these bullshits . Lebron had aweesome finals last year ( for me , that was his best and all time great perform like 69 West , 91 Jordan etc .. ) . And he had good finals in 14 .