PDA

View Full Version : Spurs playing TERRIBLE

WadeBronDonJuan
02-19-2016, 01:16 AM
I cannot believe how absolutely worthless the Spurs are offensively without Kawhi on the floor tonight.

And what the h*** happened to Aldridge's jumper? He cant hit a damn thing. This is the second time the spurs have screwed me by betting on them.

1987_Lakers
02-19-2016, 01:18 AM
No surprise, Leonard is this team's best & more important player. Not thread worthy.

WadeBronDonJuan
02-19-2016, 01:25 AM
No surprise, Leonard is this team's best & more important player. Not thread worthy.

Very true but I am shocked that they are getting dismantled by the Clippers. The Spurs are supposed to be a very well rounded team that doesn't rely on one player for their entire game plan to work. Obviously, though, they are lost without him.

This is certainly not even close to the Spurs from 2013.

The Warriors are basically a lock for the championship if the Spurs can fall apart this easily.

Legends66NBA7
02-19-2016, 01:37 AM
First game back from all-star break. They'll be fine at full strength.

WadeBronDonJuan
02-19-2016, 02:03 AM
First game back from all-star break. They'll be fine at full strength.

Yeah I guess so.

Add insult to injury, I bet total points as even and late in the game, Crawford busts a needless 3 to throw it to Odd again.

Man, I always give back my winnings, I swear.

Nuff Said
02-19-2016, 02:21 AM
Y'all act like the clippers didn't dismantle the Spurs in a series just this year.

InsanityKills
02-19-2016, 02:23 AM
Clippers will be in the Finals this year calling it now!

eriX
02-19-2016, 02:30 AM
Yeah I guess so.

Add insult to injury, I bet total points as even and late in the game, Crawford busts a needless 3 to throw it to Odd again.

Man, I always give back my winnings, I swear.

I made my first bet on NBA games with a combo on cavs winning and the spurs, of course leonards would be out for the game and make me lose my bet :facepalm

Spurs m8
02-19-2016, 02:32 AM
Lets Over React To One Game After A Break

$LakerGold
02-19-2016, 02:55 AM
Timmy 2 points. USG%

rmt
02-19-2016, 03:02 AM
Terrible game by the Spurs - but they are missing both Leonard and Manu (who is so important to the 2nd unit). Spurs as a whole are greater than the sum of its parts.

FKAri
02-19-2016, 03:02 AM
Aldridge's opportunity to shine and he blew it.

Spurs m8
02-19-2016, 03:08 AM
LMA is generally not shining when we need him tbh

WadeBronDonJuan
02-19-2016, 03:09 AM
Aldridge's opportunity to shine and he blew it.

Every time I see that guy shoot a shot that he would normally drain in a Blazers uni, he bricks it.

I feel like he has lost a ton of confidence not being the main guy.

90sgoat
02-19-2016, 10:55 AM
Y'all act like the clippers didn't dismantle the Spurs in a series just this year.

Clippers are Spurs kryptonite, just too athletic on key positions and Clips always play with fire against Spurs then lose to James Harden.

The major issue with Spurs I have is that they really lack depth now with Aldridge, who frankly is not a franchise player and is soft, slow and plays poor D.

You can't start a guy like Anderson or Simmons and be a championship team, you can't even have them be your prime bench guys, these two are going to be out of the league in a couple of seasons. Should have started Diaw at SF.

Offense needs to set up West more in second unit and Green needs to seriously step up his production, then Spurs better hope no injuries to Manu, Duncan, Parker, Kawhi. They can't do without any one of them.

Haymaker
02-19-2016, 10:56 AM
Spurs should consider moving Aldridge in the summer depending on how he performs in the playoffs. He's clearly not stepping it up when it matters, plays with no urgency/fire.

If Spurs are focused on winning now before their old core vets retire, they could've explored an Aldridge trade with Chicago for Gasol and someone else.

Done_And_Done
02-19-2016, 12:03 PM
- 82 game season
- A vet laden team with one goal in mind
- Fresh off the ASbreak
- They're gunna give up a couple a stinkers. It's inevitable.

Achilleas
02-19-2016, 12:22 PM
no chemistry (https://vine.co/v/ivVgInamvQM)

LikeMike
02-19-2016, 12:41 PM
I cannot believe how absolutely worthless the Spurs are offensively without Kawhi on the floor tonight.

And what the h*** happened to Aldridge's jumper? He cant hit a damn thing. This is the second time the spurs have screwed me by betting on them.
Aldridge is overrated. I thought people knew that by now.

WorldWarriors
02-19-2016, 12:52 PM
Best player out with injury. Understandable.

stalkerforlife
02-19-2016, 02:33 PM
They're done.

Aldridge is who we thought he was.

Proctor
02-19-2016, 04:08 PM
If Aldridge continues to disappoint and disappears in the playoffs, I pray the Spurs can move him and replace him with Gasol. That would be amazing.

nba_55
02-19-2016, 04:12 PM
I remember seeing the same excuses last regular season for the Spurs , then 1st round exit happened.

Haymaker
02-19-2016, 04:19 PM
I remember seeing the same excuses last regular season for the Spurs , then 1st round exit happened.

The team is second place in the league. They're playing great when healthy, but Aldridge has been disappointing with his inconsistency and lack of drive. He should be carrying the team, at least offensively, when they need him to.

wordsRweapons
02-19-2016, 04:20 PM
LMA sucks hard :facepalm

and the whole team shot horribly, duncan and parker had an awful game altogether

comerb
02-19-2016, 04:47 PM
Very true but I am shocked that they are getting dismantled by the Clippers. The Spurs are supposed to be a very well rounded team that doesn't rely on one player for their entire game plan to work. Obviously, though, they are lost without him.

This is certainly not even close to the Spurs from 2013.

The Warriors are basically a lock for the championship if the Spurs can fall apart this easily.

The Clippers play the Spurs well. They usually play the Warriors well too. They just are inconsistent and lose to teams worse than them.

LongLiveTheKing
02-19-2016, 04:49 PM
Warriors are better than the Spurs is that even a question anymore?

Young X
02-19-2016, 04:58 PM
Leonard being out excuse doesn't fly, Clippers didn't have Blake. LAC just matches up well with them.

Spurs fans should be worried about LMA in the playoffs. He's someone who badly underperforms every year in the postseason. If he's not playing well now, he's gonna be a problem in May.

rmt
02-19-2016, 05:27 PM
Leonard being out excuse doesn't fly, Clippers didn't have Blake. LAC just matches up well with them.

Spurs fans should be worried about LMA in the playoffs. He's someone who badly underperforms every year in the postseason. If he's not playing well now, he's gonna be a problem in May.

Yep, LAC match ups up well with SAS. But they don't have to worry about LAC - it should be OKC. Against OKC, I'd rather see Danny Green get out of his slump. He's the one that's needed vs OKC and if they get past them, GSW. LMA doesn't have star opponent for those two teams.

ImKobe
02-19-2016, 05:55 PM
surprise surprise, Spurs look like dogshit without Kawhi

Duncan 6 rebs 2 pts 1-6 shooting in 20 minutes

Spurs need to find a new defensive anchor this summer

ImKobe
02-19-2016, 05:56 PM

http://ballislife.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/lamarcus.jpg

22/9 career Playoffs, 19/8 career regular season

seems like he overall has produced the same

Young X
02-19-2016, 06:08 PM
^ Great sample size. 2 whole games.

He shoots a 49 TS% in the postseason which is horrible and he doesn't make up for it by being elite in other facets of the game.

Maybe he'll shoot better in a better system but so far it hasn't happened.

Nikola_
02-19-2016, 06:26 PM
why people overrate so much smh

WorldWarriors
02-19-2016, 08:40 PM

Come on. You still have Chris Paul who people on here seem to have forgotten is still a great player and is the one that makes them go.