PDA

View Full Version : Kobe dislocates finger

HOoopCityJones
02-20-2016, 05:00 AM
Has Vitti Pop it back into place on the sideline so he could play. :biggums:

Longtime rival Tim Duncan, who was facing Bryant for the final time, said the finger episode was "him in a nutshell."

"We've played against each other for many years, and it's been great," Duncan said. "It's always a great game when you're playing against him. You always know you have to bring your A-game, because he's going to bring the best out of you.

"He's been a great competitor over the years, and he showed it tonight. He dislocated his finger in the last quarter, but he was still out there. He wants to play."

ImKobe
02-20-2016, 05:06 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WWwcsZUmOI

Ain't nothing to it

Mr Feeny
02-20-2016, 05:17 AM
Has Vitti Pop it back into place on the sideline so he could play. :biggums:

Yeah, pretty much everyone does it. A dislocated finger isn't keeping you out of playing.
In European football, plenty of footballers had dislocated SHOULDERs Pippen back into place before coming back on the pitch.

Men do what men do. I'm surprised kobe is crying about a dislocated finger.
:lol

HOoopCityJones
02-20-2016, 05:25 AM
Yeah, pretty much everyone does it. A dislocated finger isn't keeping you out of playing.
In European football, plenty of footballers had dislocated SHOULDERs Pippen back into place before coming back on the pitch.

Men do what men do. I'm surprised kobe is crying about a dislocated finger.
:lol

http://www.ridethepine.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/855832237.gif

raprap
02-20-2016, 05:35 AM
To be fair, leg cramps are a bitch. You can't walk that shit off

SexSymbol
02-20-2016, 05:49 AM
dat shit that makes your soul burn slow

Smoke117
02-20-2016, 05:56 AM
Don't you ever shut the **** up about Kobe? You know basketball exist beyond this mother ****er right? Why are you Kobe stans so allergic to being normal ffs?

Mr Feeny
02-20-2016, 05:57 AM
To be fair, leg cramps are a bitch. You can't walk that shit off

Yeah. For me it's isn't so painful. But you can't move your legs. It's as if you have dead legs.
Anyone who's had them, knows what we're talking about.

I don't suspect that these 12 year old Kobe stans that posted before and after you, have a clue what we're talking about. :lol

Mr Feeny
02-20-2016, 05:57 AM
Don't you ever shut the **** up about Kobe? You know basketball exist beyond this mother ****er right? Why are you Kobe stans so allergic to being normal ffs?

:lol :applause:
Now go own 3ball please:lol

Smoke117
02-20-2016, 05:59 AM
:lol :applause:
Now go own 3ball please:lol

The funniest thing about Kobe stans is they say that everyone just HATES ON KOBE...BUT THEY ARE THE ONE WHO MAKES 90% OF THE THREADS ON HIM...and they are usually dick sucking pathetic bullshit like this...and then they wonder why everyone comes in and shits on Kobe...because of YOU MORONS and your ****ing blathering mouths that won't shut the hell up.

Mr Feeny
02-20-2016, 06:01 AM
The funniest thing about Kobe stnas is they ay that everyone just hates on KOBE...BUT THEY ARE THE ONE WHO MAKES 90% OF THE THREADS ON HIM...and they are usually dick sucking pathetic bullshti like this...and then they wonder why everyone comes in and shits on Kobe...because of YOU MORONS and your ****ing blathering mouthes that won't shut hte hell up.

Yeah. I wonder if Kobe would be anywhere near as hated if his fan Base wasn't this insufferable. Probably the worst lot of any individual player in any sport. Deluded, completely detached from reality, and usually have very little knowledge of basketball.

SexSymbol
02-20-2016, 06:08 AM
stop talking to yourself, stop talking to yourself

Smoke117
02-20-2016, 06:16 AM

...yeah because I've ever shied away from sayign whatever I"ve felt right? Ask anybody here and I"d say they would vote yoru pathetic ass more likely to have an alt than I do you dipshit.

Mr Feeny
02-20-2016, 06:19 AM

Oh boy:oldlol:
That's the first time anyone's ever accused me of being smoke.

I guess anytime multiple people agree that Kobe fanboys are annoying, you deluded Kobe stans go into defense mode and automatically accuse everyone of being the same person:lol
This is great.

Smoke117
02-20-2016, 06:32 AM
Oh boy:oldlol:
That's the first time anyone's ever accused me of being smoke.

I guess anytime multiple people agree that Kobe fanboys are annoying, you deluded Kobe stans go into defense mode and automatically accuse everyone of being the same person:lol
This is great.

You should be flattered.

Mr Feeny
02-20-2016, 07:32 AM
You should be flattered.

:rockon:

Nash
02-20-2016, 07:36 AM
Impressive as hell. Kobe is awesome.

coin24
02-20-2016, 08:06 AM
The funniest thing about Kobe stans is they say that everyone just HATES ON KOBE...BUT THEY ARE THE ONE WHO MAKES 90% OF THE THREADS ON HIM...and they are usually dick sucking pathetic bullshit like this...and then they wonder why everyone comes in and shits on Kobe...because of YOU MORONS and your ****ing blathering mouths that won't shut the hell up.

What happened to you? All you ever do is get on here and cry like a little bitch about everything lately..
You're a rockets fan right? :oldlol:

chazzy
02-20-2016, 09:38 AM
STOP DRINKING