PDA

View Full Version : KIDD AS THE GM for the Bucks

Jasper
02-20-2016, 10:28 AM
If Kidd's wants to be the GM as the Bucks franchise , doesn't he need to prove he can take this talented team into the playoffs like they were destined to do ?

55 games into the season and the Bucks won a whopping 22 games.

Why didn't they make some trades if the franchise knew that this group of guys weren't going to make it ?
Is this a set up to get rid of Hammond , who at one time was the GM of the year.

senelcoolidge
02-20-2016, 05:48 PM
Seriously who thought this was a good idea. I don't even think Kidd cracks triple digits in I.Q. He's not a "good" guy from what I've heard.

Fallen Angel
02-20-2016, 07:59 PM
They beat Golden State doe

Milbuck
02-20-2016, 08:30 PM
They beat Golden State doe
And the Rockets didn't :oldlol:

HurricaneKid
02-21-2016, 06:18 AM
Make no mistake about it, Kidd has BEEN the GM.

He was clearly the one behind trading a 1st for a 1 season rental of journeyman (and brutal season having) Greivis Vazquez. He was also clearly behind the trade of the Lakers pick (top 3 protected) for MCW. He also overrode Hammond on the draft pick. Hammond wanted Portis and Kidd took Vaughn. Now the jury is still out on Vaughn. And I do like him and he plays the increasingly important role as a sniper. But Portis certainly looks to have a stronger game so far.

The rose has certainly come off the bloom with regard to Kidd. The team also looked far better with him out during his absence with hip surgery.