PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have any examples of women getting shamed for being raped in the West?

Nick Young
02-23-2016, 12:53 AM
Libtards are constantly saying that women in the West are shamed and blamed for getting raped or murdered in the west.

As someone born and raised in the west, I have never seen a news story where a woman was raped or murdered and gets blamed for it. In fact, the opposite is usually true-everyone rallies around the woman and believes her story, like the woman who lied about Kobe raping her, the woman who lied about the Duke Lacrosse team raping her, the Columbia mattress girl who lied about getting raped, and Jackie the girl in the UVA Rolling Stone Rape story that made the whole thing up.

Does anyone have any examples of a woman in the west getting raped and then getting shamed and blamed for it?

Please post sources and links.

niko
02-23-2016, 10:03 AM
Women get raped, go to court, and the defense attorney give a list of every man she ever slept with, implies she's a slut, and the bruises were her being kinky. Shit happens all the time.

I get you have this agenda but to imply 100% of the time this never happens is just kind of stupid.

This board has gotten embarrassing.

Bandito
02-23-2016, 10:07 AM
Well at least raped women dont get stoned in the US.

ISHGoat
02-23-2016, 10:46 AM
Women get raped, go to court, and the defense attorney give a list of every man she ever slept with, implies she's a slut, and the bruises were her being kinky. Shit happens all the time.

I get you have this agenda but to imply 100% of the time this never happens is just kind of stupid.

Sounds like the broads need better lawyers. A good lawyer will inform his/her client that there is gonna be a shitstorm coming to attack her private history.

Blue&Orange
02-23-2016, 10:59 AM
how clueless is this idiot?

UK2K
02-23-2016, 11:03 AM

That information is relevant though...

They'd do the same in any case where a person's character is in question.

:confusedshrug:

UK2K
02-23-2016, 11:05 AM

Here's a link for you:

Ex-Louisville basketball player Jones cleared on rape charge

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaab/2015/04/29/ex-louisville-basketball-player-jones-cleared-on-rape-charge/26578025/

[QUOTE]LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP)

Nick Young
02-23-2016, 12:50 PM

Do you have any links and sources, or is this just another straw man argument?:confusedshrug:

Should the defense attorney not be allowed to do their job in a rape case?

I guess you're right. Why hold a silly trial at all? A rape accusation might as well just be a sentence of guilt.

HitandRun Reggie
02-23-2016, 12:54 PM
Yup. The liberals did it to Juanita Broderick when she said she had been raped by Bill Clinton. Plus many condemned Kathleen Willey and Paula Jones for accusing Slick Willy of sexual harassment or inappropriate sexual advances. It was quite impressive actually, the feminists and women's rights groups kept their mouths shut like good little b!tches. Bill knew how to handle the mares in his stable.

NumberSix
02-23-2016, 12:58 PM
There are thousands of examples of western women being shamed for being raped. It's just that they all involve non-western rapists.

NumberSix
02-23-2016, 01:00 PM

:facepalm

That's not being shamed for being raped. That's questioning whether she was even raped at all. He is asking about an example where it is acknowledged that a woman did in fact get raped and then shamed for the rape that is acknowledged to have happened.

Nick Young
02-23-2016, 01:01 PM
Yup. The liberals did it to Juanita Broderick when she said she had been raped by Bill Clinton. Plus many condemned Kathleen Willey and Paula Jones for accusing Slick Willy of sexual harassment or inappropriate sexual advances. It was quite impressive actually, the feminists and women's rights groups kept their mouths shut like good little b!tches. Bill knew how to handle the mares in his stable.
Please post links and sources :)

UK2K
02-23-2016, 01:04 PM
Except a person fvking a lot of people has no relevance at all to whether they were raped
Except it does.

Character questions are 100% relevant. Sorry :(

Nick Young
02-23-2016, 01:05 PM
Does anyone have links and sources to go along with their anecdotal stories?:confusedshrug:

NumberSix
02-23-2016, 01:08 PM
And yes some people do attribute blame to them, saying they put themselves in a bad situation, or were dressed a way. This is common shit why is this even a troll thread I don't understand
The ONLY time people say that is as an anecdote of a stupid thing to say. Nobody is the past 30 years has actually argued "look what she was wearing. She was askin for it"

Nick Young
02-23-2016, 01:19 PM
I've heard it tho so...

UK like I saw this dude eat a whole pizza by himself so I shoved a sleeve of oreos down his throat cause he obviously likes food
So should defense attorneys be banned from saying things that might hurt someone's feelings, if it is a rape trial?

Do you have any sources and links?

DeuceWallaces
02-23-2016, 01:23 PM
Except it does.

Character questions are 100% relevant. Sorry :(

She could screw every guy on the planet, but it still doesn't mean she wanted to **** your ugly ass. It's not relevant in a case of sexual assault.

NumberSix
02-23-2016, 01:28 PM
No, it just doesn't have any relevance

A girl could fvk 10 guys in an hour and can still be raped by an 11th

But you're a smart man, you know this
You know there are plenty of cases where a woman claims to have been raped, then in the same night, AFTER the alleged rape has sex with more guys. You don't think that's a little sketchy? You think that has no relevance?

You think that's something a legit rape victim would do?

Sorry, but if a woman has sex with 4 guys and says guys #1, #3 and #4 were consensual but guy #2 was a rape, I find her story questionable.

Nick Young
02-23-2016, 01:33 PM
No, it just doesn't have any relevance

A girl could fvk 10 guys in an hour and can still be raped by an 11th

But you're a smart man, you know this
I agree with you.

It doesn't mean a defense attorney should be banned from saying it. It is up to the jury how they interpret the info.

Does anyone have any links and sources, besides anecdotal evidence?

red1
02-23-2016, 01:35 PM
Women judge each other harsher than guys do. There absolutely are cases where women get shamed for being taken advantage of. Sadly there are cases of the opposite as well - women getting drunk and ****ing around but then putting the blame on guys for the evening as a cop out. I've seen both firsthand and neither is worse. Equally disgusting.

Dresta
02-23-2016, 01:36 PM

Really, really stupid post; unless you truly think we should throw people in prison without trial, simply on the basis of an accusation. That's not "being shamed": it's trying to determine whether the accusation is a valid one or not.

It's like some people think "yeah, presumption of innocence, that's not important or anything"

:facepalm

This.

The whole rape culture thing is just another political football, and thus riddled through with contradiction and hypocrisy.

Nick Young
02-23-2016, 01:37 PM
Women judge each other harsher than guys do. There absolutely are cases where women get shamed for being taken advantage of. Sadly there are cases of the opposite as well - women getting drunk and ****ing around but then putting the blame on guys for the evening as a cop out. I've seen both firsthand and neither is worse. Equally disgusting.
Do you have links and sources, or just anecdotal stories?

red1
02-23-2016, 01:44 PM
Do you have links and sources, or just anecdotal stories?
Do you ever not troll? Have some self-respect.

kurple
02-23-2016, 01:50 PM
This.

Makes me miss fighting over who won the Melo trade

kurple
02-23-2016, 01:51 PM
Well at least raped women dont get stoned in the US.
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Nick Young
02-23-2016, 01:57 PM
Do you ever not troll? Have some self-respect.
How am I trolling? I'm asking if anyone has actual examples of women getting shamed for being raped in the West.

It is a statement that is often brought up, but I have never seen any actual examples.

Do you have a link, or are you going to resort to more logical fallacy and personal attacks in order to deflect?:confusedshrug:

Feminists constantly bring up the idea that women in the west who get raped are shamed and blamed. I have never seen an actual example of this. Does anyone have any links or sources that can support the feminist claim of rape culture in the west?

KnittingRyu
02-23-2016, 01:58 PM
Libtards are constantly saying that women in the West are shamed and blamed for getting raped or murdered in the west.

As someone born and raised in the west, I have never seen a news story where a woman was raped or murdered and gets blamed for it. In fact, the opposite is usually true-everyone rallies around the woman and believes her story, like the woman who lied about Kobe raping her, the woman who lied about the Duke Lacrosse team raping her, the Columbia mattress girl who lied about getting raped, and Jackie the girl in the UVA Rolling Stone Rape story that made the whole thing up.

Does anyone have any examples of a woman in the west getting raped and then getting shamed and blamed for it?

My example is the OP. You are blaming the females in all of those stories.

Nick Young
02-23-2016, 02:00 PM
My example is the OP. You are blaming the females in all of those stories.
In the stories I listed, the court of law and evidence has proven those women I mentioned all fabricated their rape claims.

I am sorry that facts and reality contradict your narrative.

ThePhantomCreep
02-23-2016, 02:12 PM
Took me one quick google search to find this clip of Bill O'Reilly chastising an 18-year old for dressing provocatively on the night she was raped and murdered:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkrMVwWAn3M

"Moronic girls"? Stay classy, Bill.