PDA

View Full Version : Best player in the finals 4 years in a row

red1
02-23-2016, 01:19 PM
With two championships and two finals mvps to boot. Shout out to the spurs and warriors for two well deserved championships. Great teams. :applause:

2/6 is a badge of pride. Respect.

https://eliteinsiders.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/lebron.jpg

ArbitraryWater
02-23-2016, 01:34 PM
damn, never thought about that...

how many players have been the best players in 4 straight finals?

Russell... Shaq almost... :confusedshrug:

Bron/Russell it is.

red1
02-23-2016, 01:42 PM

Bron/Russell it is.
The funny thing is that it wasn't even close. Best player in all series by far. Curry had a good finals last year -especially when you factor in that it was his first year- but their production wasn't even on the same level. Iggy couldn't hit a free-throw to save his life but he hit some clutch threes and played amazing defense.

The year before was a team effort from the spurs. Some of the best ball-movement I have ever seen as well as intense defense that was no doubt inspired by the tough loss of the year before. 2013 Spurs were championship worthy but they just ran into an opponent on the same level. 2014 heat were a shell with a hobbled wade and mediocre play from the rest of the cast including bosh. Even still it was obvious who the best player was.

tpols
02-23-2016, 02:31 PM
only bran stans can celebrate getting punked by role players in the Finals lol

imagine if shaq lost fmvp to old mutumbo, and dale davis back to back ... :lol

Lebronxrings
02-23-2016, 02:33 PM
when all is said and done he will be known as the greatest player of all time. Passes like magic, shot like bird, dominance like shaq, defense like pippen

guy
02-23-2016, 02:35 PM
when all is said and done he will be known as the greatest player of all time. Passes like magic, shot like bird, dominance like shaq, defense like pippen

No he won't. He's not even close to being considered that now and he's much closer to the end then the beginning.

Lebronxrings
02-23-2016, 02:37 PM
No he won't. He's not even close to being considered that now and he's much closer to the end then the beginning.
you shook bro? :oldlol:

lebron is on the run for greatest player ever, If he gets 1 more fmvp its confirmed. Neither you nor your alts can change that. :hammertime:

riseagainst
02-23-2016, 02:37 PM

:roll:

red1
02-23-2016, 02:42 PM
only bran stans can celebrate getting punked by role players in the Finals lol

imagine if shaq lost fmvp to old mutumbo, and dale davis back to back ... :lol
Except that never actually happened. What delusional fantasy world do you live in? :oldlol:

tpols
02-23-2016, 02:46 PM
Except that never actually happened. What delusional fantasy world do you live in? :oldlol:

the real world .. you should join.

red1
02-23-2016, 02:49 PM
the real world .. you should join.
Been in the real world bro. You should join and are always welcome as well. Life is too short to be enamored with a top-12 player all-time. :oldlol:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-23-2016, 02:51 PM
LeBron shoots 28% outside of 5 feet (literally) AND 30% in 4th quarters and overtimes during that series, while his counterpart wins FMVP.

But yea...on "another level" than Curry. :oldlol:

red1
02-23-2016, 02:52 PM
LeBron shoots 28% outside the paint AND 30% in 4th quarters and overtimes in that series, while his counterpart wins FMVP.

I don't understand so I'll just assume that you are agreeing. I hope that you aren't actually trying to argue that curry was on the same level?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-23-2016, 02:55 PM
I don't understand so I'll just assume that you are agreeing. I hope that you aren't actually trying to argue that curry was on the same level?

So you're saying LeBron played a TIER above Curry despite missing 70% of his jumpshots, not showing up in 4th quarters, and losing FMVP to a role player?

:confusedshrug:

tpols
02-23-2016, 02:56 PM
LeBron shoots 28% outside of 5 feet (literally) AND 30% in 4th quarters and overtimes during that series, while his counterpart wins FMVP.

the irony.. the same thing these guys ripped kobe for his whole career, high volume, poor efficiency, is now the thing theyre propping.. oh boy, its rich.

34-24 Footwork
02-23-2016, 02:56 PM
Ironically.

Lebron has handles like Shaq

Shoots like Russell

Plays defense like Magic

G.U.S.
02-23-2016, 02:57 PM
We stay winning :cheers: :cheers: :pimp:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-23-2016, 03:03 PM
the irony.. the same thing these guys ripped kobe for his whole career, high volume, poor efficiency, is now the thing theyre propping.. oh boy, its rich.

If that were Kobe, he would've been called a 'cancerous chucker' who shot his team outta the series. :lol

Despite losing FMVP to a role player, LeBron was still on another level than everybody else doe.

https://rickeyorg-rickeyllc.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/529e176ff3b0a5fdc21d2b8c8a9adbd5.gif

Fire Colangelo
02-23-2016, 03:05 PM

Actually... The irony is right here lol, fans of Kobe are preaching efficiency now?

Lebron's efficiency was shit, but he averaged 36/13/9 in the finals.... Far better than what Steph was doing, so yeah I'd say he was another tier above. In fact, the guy that held him to 36/13/9 won FMVP instead of Steph, AND Lebron had 4 FMVP votes despite being on the losing team. So yeah, I'd say he was pretty much on another tier lol.

He didn't lose FMVP to a role player, he was just on the losing team... He's not SUPPOSED to win FMVP. I mean.... Technically Curry and Duncan lost FMVP to role players.

red1
02-23-2016, 03:20 PM
So you're saying LeBron played a TIER above Curry despite missing 70% of his jumpshots, not showing up in 4th quarters, and losing FMVP to a role player?

Absolutely. He actually did play much better and that isn't even debatable. All you just posted are insidehoops false truths that aren't accurate in the first place and that no one actually believes.

tpols
02-23-2016, 03:23 PM
Actually... The irony is right here lol, fans of Kobe are preaching efficiency now?

Lebron's efficiency was shit, but he averaged 36/13/9 in the finals.... Far better than what Steph was doing, so yeah I'd say he was another tier above. In fact, the guy that held him to 36/13/9 won FMVP instead of Steph, AND Lebron had 4 FMVP votes despite being on the losing team. So yeah, I'd say he was pretty much on another tier lol.

He didn't lose FMVP to a role player, he was just on the losing team... He's not SUPPOSED to win FMVP. I mean.... Technically Curry and Duncan lost FMVP to role players.

where did I just preach efficiency ? I said he got punked.. which he did, twice.

You do realize they gave iggy fmvp because he embarrased Lebron right ?

SouBeachTalents
02-23-2016, 03:25 PM

LeBron shot 40%, while Kobe shoots 41% for his CAREER in the Finals, on far worse numbers than 36/13/9, and Kobe stans rip on this performance :lol. If LeBron's 2015 Finals were bad, then Kobe's been a bad Finals performer his entire career

red1
02-23-2016, 03:27 PM
where did I just preach efficiency ? I said he got punked.. which he did, twice.

That actually hasn't happened once, let alone twice. Stop being delusional dude.

sd3035
02-23-2016, 03:28 PM
Lebald couldn't even shoot 40% with ref help against single coverage :roll:

Lebald choked his way straight to another L :applause:

red1
02-23-2016, 03:29 PM
Lebald couldn't even shoot 40% with ref help against single coverage :roll:

Lebald choked his way straight to another L :applause:
another wack post from this forums worst poster. good job :applause:

Showtime2001
02-23-2016, 03:30 PM
If that were Kobe, he would've been called a 'cancerous chucker' who shot his team outta the series. :lol

Despite losing FMVP to a role player, LeBron was still on another level than everybody else doe.

https://rickeyorg-rickeyllc.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/529e176ff3b0a5fdc21d2b8c8a9adbd5.gif
:applause: :applause: :applause:

tpols
02-23-2016, 03:31 PM
That actually hasn't happened once, let alone twice. Stop being delusional dude.

when a guy doubles his output on you, locks you down in 1v1 isos, and wins FMVP playing the position directly across from you what do you call that ?

red1
02-23-2016, 03:33 PM
when a guy doubles his output on you, locks you down is 1v1 isos, and wins FMVP playing the position directly across from you what do you call that ?

I'm open to different words/classifications.
As am I. I call that GOAT level impact. I am well aware that you are a kobe stan. This series was better than anything kobe has ever done in the finals. Are you saying that kobe got locked down every single year that he was in the finals?

Thank you

tpols
02-23-2016, 03:37 PM
As am I. I call that GOAT level impact. I am well aware that you are a kobe stan. This series was better than anything kobe has ever done in the finals. Are you saying that kobe got locked down every single year that he was in the finals?

Thank you

If Kobe ever did that while simultaneously losing FMVP to tony allen, or courtney lee, .. or aaron mckie or some thin I might oblige. If he did it back to back like Bran, I'd wholeheartedly agree with you.

red1
02-23-2016, 03:40 PM
If Kobe ever did that while simultaneously losing FMVP to tony allen, or courtney lee, .. or aaron mckie or some thin I might oblige. If he did it back to back like Bran, I'd wholeheartedly agree with you.
You serious bro? :lol I honestly feel like you are knocking your dude bean. I have respect for bean and personally consider him among the GOATs. Bean might be 2/7 for finals MVPS and might be the most overrated player of our era but these are only footnotes. There are many unrecognized accomplishments to his name, such as:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BE77daXCcAA3FHV.jpg

Spurs m8
02-23-2016, 03:45 PM
lmfao

that picture itself proves he wasn't the best finals player 4 years in a row.

Let alone the fact he wasn't and he's a 2/6 loser.

Way to waste everyone's time...OP you dickhead.

red1
02-23-2016, 03:46 PM
lmfao

that picture itself proves he wasn't the best finals player 4 years in a row.

Let alone the fact he wasn't and he's a 2/6 loser.

Way to waste everyone's time...OP you dickhead.
What? :oldlol:

SouBeachTalents
02-23-2016, 03:50 PM

Bron/Russell it is.

I don't even think Russell was

FKAri
02-23-2016, 03:52 PM
http://cdni.wired.co.uk/1920x1280/s_v/sexy%20goat.jpg

Kawhi
02-23-2016, 03:55 PM
I don't even think Russell was
Depends if you go by statistics or by impact. Russell standing in the paint changed the entire opposing team's approach on offense. They eventually got tired of going to the hole because Russell was obviously protecting the rim, and settled for jump shots instead - which weren't very good back then. Boston also got a lot of points off Russell blocks, as they started the break from them.

sd3035
02-23-2016, 03:58 PM
red1 cementing his status as the ISH punching bag :lol

red1
02-23-2016, 03:59 PM
red1 cementing his status as the ISH punching bag :lol
what? make sense when you post please

Fire Colangelo
02-23-2016, 04:08 PM

You call out Lebron for being inefficient, yet Kobe isn't? Isn't that the biggest irony right there? lol I have no problem admitting that Lebron was inefficient as ****, but his volume/playmaking more than made up for it.

The FMVP usually goes to the winning team... It doesn't mean Kawhi or Iggy punked Lebron. It means the Spurs and GSW took a shit on Lebron's Heat/Cavs... There's a huge difference.

PP didn't "punk" Kobe in 08.... The Celtics punked the Lakers. Being punked is when you lost something you SHOULDVE won. If the Cavs won the finals against GSW and Iggy won FMVP, then yeah he got punked. The only reason Iggy won FMVP is because he held Lebron to below his usual standards.... It doesn't mean in any form or way that he outplayed or punked Lebron.

You understand this, and I know you understand this.

If getting "punked" means 36/13/8 ... Or 28/8/7 (or some shit like that) I'll take it....

KnittingRyu
02-23-2016, 04:32 PM
when all is said and done he will be known as a potential top 10 player of all time. Passes like Pippen, shot like crap, dominance like Pippen, fourth quarter mentality of a child afraid of the dark.
Couldn't agree more.

red1
02-23-2016, 04:36 PM
being punked isnt all about numbers.. I never even brought up bron being bad for his shooting % here.. you did. You can shoot 40% and not get punked.. you can shoot 50+% and get punked, its contextual.

For example...

Dirk in 2011 Finals shot like 40%, yet he was the one doing the punking, scoring all the clutch baskets, the go aheads, not letting Bosh go bonkers like he had in the series before the Finals, providing spacing for his teammates, etc.

Bron in 2011 shot like 7% better than Dirk, and if not for that one complete ghost game probably averages something like 25/10/8, yet, by all context, he was punked out of his shoes.

So when Kawhi went from a 12 ppg average guy to 18 ppg w/ sky rocket percentages, or iggy goes from a 8 ppg role player to double that w/ dpoy level defense.. it's like, they gained confidence when they saw Lebron. Normally when you see a GOAT level performance or player, the guy opposite is afraid of getting embarrased.. like if some middling journeyman saw Jordan, he'd probably be a little anxious. When these guys see Lebron it's like open season lol.. they're not afraid, in fact it's your boy who gets shook when he sees them...

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/4-15-2015/Ze5b_h.gif
My dude. The way you are reaching is hilarious. Do you actually believe any of this?

ArbitraryWater
02-23-2016, 04:37 PM
So when Kawhi went from a 12 ppg average guy to 18 ppg w/ sky rocket percentages, or iggy goes from a 8 ppg role player to double that w/ dpoy level defense.. it's like, they gained confidence when they saw Lebron. Normally when you see a GOAT level performance or player, the guy opposite is afraid of getting embarrased.. like if some middling journeyman saw Jordan, he'd probably be a little anxious. When these guys see Lebron it's like open season lol.. they're not afraid, in fact it's your boy who gets shook when he sees them...[/IMG]

Your comparisons are so off, its sad, really.. cause it mkes sense in your head.

Kawhi was literally an MVP candidate waiting to break out.

I like you how change history on Iggy, he got the award specifically for 'holding' Bron to 38/12/8 (dunno), whatever it was, on 40% shooting... and he was always a DPOTY level defender.

Yup, same as a jurney man seing MJ and going open season on him.... riiiiiight *Dr Evil*

I wonder how you'd base those series?

Surely you'd feel like a fool saying he was bad?

How many better finals series' did Kobe have? One? You're a clown already if you say 2.

Bankaii
02-23-2016, 04:46 PM
LeBron shot 40%, while Kobe shoots 41% for his CAREER in the Finals, on far worse numbers than 36/13/9, and Kobe stans rip on this performance :lol. If LeBron's 2015 Finals were bad, then Kobe's been a bad Finals performer his entire career
Kobetards avoiding this post.:roll:

It's funny how Lebron's effeciency is brought up but Curry getting shafted by a scrub is ignored.

Lebron didn't lose FMVP to a role player. His team lost and the opponent won it. He didn't even gaurd Iggy the majority of the series.

Hey Yo
02-23-2016, 04:56 PM
Kobetards avoiding this post.:roll:

It's funny how Lebron's effeciency is brought up but Curry getting shafted by a scrub is ignored.

Lebron didn't lose FMVP to a role player. His team lost and the opponent won it. He didn't even gaurd Iggy the majority of the series.
Yep...a white guy from St. Mary college who had no previous postseason experience and only started in 2 playoff games before the Finals started.

tpols
02-23-2016, 05:05 PM
Kawhi was literally an MVP candidate waiting to break out.

Kawhi averaged 12/6/2 that season and did not place in MVP voting.. you guys act like I'm off base and say stuff like this ??

He increased his output by 50% on Lebron with a huge efficiency burst.. had his coming out party on him in that series.

I like you how change history on Iggy, he got the award specifically for 'holding' Bron to 38/12/8 (dunno), whatever it was, on 40% shooting... and he was always a DPOTY level defender.

Nah.. he held Bron to like low 30% shooting.. 40 is what he shot on everybody, he shot less on iggy. Iggy also increased his offensive production by 100% from regular season to Bran.

How many better finals series' did Kobe have? One? You're a clown already if you say 2.

I'm a big proponent of looking at how a player did against highest level of competition.. as it is the most logical way of judging how a player plays when the going is the toughest. Kobe has many series against top teams as good or better than what Lebron did last year.. and if he was given the same defensive treatment Lebron was given.. good lord

Dresta
02-23-2016, 05:06 PM

This.

Lebron stans shameless as always.

kamil
02-23-2016, 05:10 PM
The funny thing is that it wasn't even close. Best player in all series by far. Curry had a good finals last year -especially when you factor in that it was his first year- but their production wasn't even on the same level. Iggy couldn't hit a free-throw to save his life but he hit some clutch threes and played amazing defense.

The year before was a team effort from the spurs. Some of the best ball-movement I have ever seen as well as intense defense that was no doubt inspired by the tough loss of the year before. 2013 Spurs were championship worthy but they just ran into an opponent on the same level. 2014 heat were a shell with a hobbled wade and mediocre play from the rest of the cast including bosh. Even still it was obvious who the best player was.

Uh, no. They ran into Ray Allen with a miracle 3 pointer.

Gileraracer
02-23-2016, 05:11 PM
U can be the best player while shooting 39%?

Damn weak era :confusedshrug:

red1
02-23-2016, 05:26 PM
Kawhi averaged 12/6/2 that season and did not place in MVP voting.. you guys act like I'm off base and say stuff like this ??

He increased his output by 50% on Lebron with a huge efficiency burst.. had his coming out party on him in that series.

Nah.. he held Bron to like low 30% shooting.. 40 is what he shot on everybody, he shot less on iggy. Iggy also increased his offensive production by 100% from regular season to Bran.

I'm a big proponent of looking at how a player did against highest level of competition.. as it is the most logical way of judging how a player plays when the going is the toughest. Kobe has many series against top teams as good or better than what Lebron did last year.. and if he was given the same defensive treatment Lebron was given.. good lord
Dude I already know your bias and at the end of the day the fact of the matter is that lbj was the best player in 4 straight finals. Damn impressive feat.

2nd GOAT
http://i.imgur.com/dXaHWjk.gif

sd3035
02-23-2016, 05:26 PM
U can be the best player while shooting 39%?

Damn weak era :confusedshrug:

Nobody with a brain thinks he was the best player last year

red1
02-23-2016, 05:28 PM
Nobody with a brain thinks he was the best player last year
OK. Who was better?

sd3035
02-23-2016, 05:37 PM
OK. Who was better?

Aside from the obvious Curry and Iggy, Mozgov was the best player on the Cavs on the offensive end, and everyone was better than Lebald on defense

Lebald ballhogged, chucked his team out of the series, and played the shittiest defense ever witnessed in a finals series

red1
02-23-2016, 05:38 PM
Aside from the obvious Curry and Iggy, Mozgov was the best player on the Cavs on the offensive end, and everyone was better than Lebald on defense

Lebald ballhogged, chucked his team out of the series, and played the shittiest defense ever witnessed in a finals series
Ok.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-23-2016, 05:56 PM
Absolutely. He actually did play much better and that isn't even debatable. All you just posted are insidehoops false truths that aren't accurate in the first place and that no one actually believes.

Bruh... LeBron actually shot just 28% (http://stats.nba.com/player/#!/2544/stats/shooting/?Season=2014-15&SeasonType=Playoffs&OpponentTeamID=1610612744) outside of 5 feet. In 4th quarter and overtimes, LeBron DID shoot 37% (http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/plus/shot_finder.cgi?request=1&player_id=jamesle01&match=single&year_id=2015&is_playoffs=Y&team_id=CLE&opp_id=GSW&game_num_min=0&game_num_max=99&game_month=&game_location=&game_result=&shot_pts=&is_make=&shot_type=&shot_distance_min=&shot_distance_max=&q4=Y&q5=Y&time_remain_minutes=12&time_remain_seconds=0&time_remain_comp=le&margin_min=&margin_max=&c1stat=&c1comp=ge&c1val=&c2stat=&c2comp=ge&c2val=&c3stat=&c3comp=ge&c3val=&order_by=fg), and by the NBA's "clutch" definition, LeBron did in FACT go 3/17 (http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/plus/shot_finder.cgi?request=1&player_id=jamesle01&match=single&year_id=2015&is_playoffs=Y&team_id=CLE&opp_id=GSW&game_num_min=0&game_num_max=99&game_month=&game_location=&game_result=&shot_pts=&is_make=&shot_type=&shot_distance_min=&shot_distance_max=&q4=Y&q5=Y&time_remain_minutes=5&time_remain_seconds=0&time_remain_comp=le&margin_min=-5&margin_max=5&c1stat=&c1comp=ge&c1val=&c2stat=&c2comp=ge&c2val=&c3stat=&c3comp=ge&c3val=&order_by=fg) (18% :eek:) in 4th quarter and overtimes when both teams were within 5 points.

https://media.giphy.com/media/4TjfgRLybf5zW/giphy.gif

I know the stats above are hard to believe, hell, at first glance they read like a practical joke...but they're all documented...and REALLY happened.

sd3035
02-23-2016, 05:59 PM
Bruh... LeBron actually shot just 28% (http://stats.nba.com/player/#!/2544/stats/shooting/?Season=2014-15&SeasonType=Playoffs&OpponentTeamID=1610612744) outside of 5 feet. In 4th quarter and overtimes, LeBron DID shoot 37% (http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/plus/shot_finder.cgi?request=1&player_id=jamesle01&match=single&year_id=2015&is_playoffs=Y&team_id=CLE&opp_id=GSW&game_num_min=0&game_num_max=99&game_month=&game_location=&game_result=&shot_pts=&is_make=&shot_type=&shot_distance_min=&shot_distance_max=&q4=Y&q5=Y&time_remain_minutes=12&time_remain_seconds=0&time_remain_comp=le&margin_min=&margin_max=&c1stat=&c1comp=ge&c1val=&c2stat=&c2comp=ge&c2val=&c3stat=&c3comp=ge&c3val=&order_by=fg), and by the NBA's "clutch" definition, LeBron did in FACT go 3/17 (http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/plus/shot_finder.cgi?request=1&player_id=jamesle01&match=single&year_id=2015&is_playoffs=Y&team_id=CLE&opp_id=GSW&game_num_min=0&game_num_max=99&game_month=&game_location=&game_result=&shot_pts=&is_make=&shot_type=&shot_distance_min=&shot_distance_max=&q4=Y&q5=Y&time_remain_minutes=5&time_remain_seconds=0&time_remain_comp=le&margin_min=-5&margin_max=5&c1stat=&c1comp=ge&c1val=&c2stat=&c2comp=ge&c2val=&c3stat=&c3comp=ge&c3val=&order_by=fg) (18% :eek:) in 4th quarter and overtimes when both teams were within 5 points.

https://media.giphy.com/media/4TjfgRLybf5zW/giphy.gif

I know the stats above are hard to believe, hell, at first glance they read like a practical joke...but they're all documented...and REALLY happened.

Wow, that's some high level choking

Spurs m8
02-23-2016, 06:10 PM
Dude I already know your bias and at the end of the day the fact of the matter is that lbj was the best player in 4 straight finals

Saying its a fact doesn't make it a fact tbh

Like, what you're saying is just a flat out lie

Turn your LBJ glasses off, you might see the truth and stop being such a punish.

G0ATbe
02-23-2016, 06:11 PM
https://eliteinsiders.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/lebron.jpg
http://i63.tinypic.com/xfyr61.jpg
https://media.giphy.com/media/pmF0WPpckXcpq/giphy.gif

red1
02-23-2016, 06:18 PM
http://i63.tinypic.com/xfyr61.jpg
https://media.giphy.com/media/pmF0WPpckXcpq/giphy.gif
:oldlol:

warriorfan
02-23-2016, 06:23 PM
op is canadian

let that sink in for a moment

aj1987
02-23-2016, 06:41 PM
LeBron was on Kawhi for ~15%-20% of the time.

Again, LeBron BARELY guarded Iggy and Iggy guarded LeBron on about 40% if his FGA's.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Didn't he shoot 40% in the 4th Q's? 10 PPG, 3 RPG, and 2 APG on 52% TS% in the 4th Q's. That's what it says on NBA.com anyways. But yeah, if Shump, Delly, and JR don't average a combined sub 40% TS, the Cav's might've actually won the series. Even without Irving and Love.

knicksman
02-23-2016, 07:34 PM
Bran stans proving once again that theyre just statnerds. But i cant blame them. It requires at least average iq to apply context aka eye test.:lol

knicksman
02-23-2016, 07:38 PM
LeBron was on Kawhi for ~15%-20% of the time.

Again, LeBron BARELY guarded Iggy and Iggy guarded LeBron on about 40% if his FGA's.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Didn't he shoot 40% in the 4th Q's? 10 PPG, 3 RPG, and 2 APG on 52% TS% in the 4th Q's. That's what it says on NBA.com anyways. But yeah, if Shump, Delly, and JR don't average a combined sub 40% TS, the Cav's might've actually won the series. Even without Irving and Love.

Dumb as usual aj. Try again

nba_55
02-23-2016, 07:41 PM
Lebron was clearly the best player last finals. When was the last time a losing team player got 4 FMVP votes? The way he controlled the pace for the injured Cavaliers was amazing and the only reason why the series wasn't a sweep. Anybody have Cavs' stats with Lebron on the bench? They were shit without him, they couldn't do anything. He carried their whole offense.

Hey Yo
02-23-2016, 07:58 PM
Lebron was clearly the best player last finals. When was the last time a losing team player got 4 FMVP votes? The way he controlled the pace for the injured Cavaliers was amazing and the only reason why the series wasn't a sweep. Anybody have Cavs' stats with Lebron on the bench? They were shit without him, they couldn't do anything. He carried their whole offense.
If the Cavs won last season and the Heat the season before, wonder how many FMVP votes Iggy and Kawhi would have received being on the losing end?

AintNoSunshine
02-23-2016, 07:59 PM

Why many argued he was going to be second player to win FMVP on the losing team then? One can harp on his % all they want but the FACT is his team can't buy a bucket without him on the floor. And talk about carrying a team and put them on his shoulders, he did just that. Not a single person in the world expected Cavs to win with a 7 men rotation with the likes of Delly, injured Shumpert so why it's held against Lebron?

He had a final to remember despite bad luck of losing half his team.

BuffaloBill
02-23-2016, 08:01 PM
There's a new arbitrary stat tailored to prop up Lebron every time I log into ISH.

AintNoSunshine
02-23-2016, 08:02 PM

Dumb kunt cant even troll right:facepalm

nba_55
02-23-2016, 08:23 PM
If the Cavs won last season and the Heat the season before, wonder how many FMVP votes Iggy and Kawhi would have received being on the losing end?
obviously none. Lebron would get all of them.

Magic 32
02-23-2016, 08:28 PM
Lebron was clearly the best player last finals.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/de270ef433f9c40053349a3b61ae3fd1/tumblr_inline_nyupi1faxM1qkjeen_500.gif

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/06/lebron-james-had-the-worst-awesome-performance-in-nba-finals-history