PDA

View Full Version : Why are Laker fans so desperate to make sure Kobe gets his ass kissed into retirement

Human Error
02-23-2016, 09:24 PM
Kobe does not care about the franchise. He will make the Lakers finish last this season and isn't that a shame for a marquee franchise like the Lakers? He doesn't care about the future of the team because it is always him instead of eveloping young guys. And he prohibits the team from signing big name free agents because he is the highest paid player in the league and he is not the guy that top players want to share the ball with.

However, all the Lakers fans are like not a big deal, he has every right to mess up the team.

I think they are like battered wives, who are getting exploited, but keep getting back to their abusive husbands.

G.U.S.
02-23-2016, 09:36 PM
his achilles doe

those tickets doe

that tank doe

that L doe

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Spurs m8
02-23-2016, 10:02 PM
What else have they got?
Nothing even to look forward to.

Take whatever you can i guess

warriorfan
02-23-2016, 10:07 PM
Kobe does not care about the franchise. He will make the Lakers finish last this season and isn't that a shame for a marquee franchise like the Lakers? He doesn't care about the future of the team because it is always him instead of eveloping young guys. And he prohibits the team from signing big name free agents because he is the highest paid player in the league and he is not the guy that top players want to share the ball with.

However, all the Lakers fans are like not a big deal, he has every right to mess up the team.

I think they are like battered wives, who are getting exploited, but keep getting back to their abusive husbands.

Your post is 100 percent wrong.

If he didn't care about the franchise he would carry the skeleton crew to the playoffs and then subsequently be eliminated in an early rounds due to the Lakers being in the middle of a rebuild.

Like I said from the very beginning of the season, the Lakers are in a tank. Kobe is not making a serious run at winning because he knows it will just hurt the Lakers in the long run. Now when the Lakers finish the year they will be in prime position to land a top draft pick and have Kobe's 30 million coming off the books so they can sign any Free Agent they want.

Kobe is handing over the keys to the kingdom for the Laker franchise.

In Kobe we trust. :applause:

tmacattack33
02-23-2016, 10:53 PM
What else have they got?
Nothing even to look forward to.

Take whatever you can i guess

Actually, Clarkson has been a nice surprise. And D'Angelo Russell is playing better than the first few months of the year.

I'd be interested in seeing what they could do without Kobe ending 19 Laker possessions in shots (or free throw trips) and only coming out with 17 points on them.

Zoobieshoes
02-23-2016, 11:59 PM
Not sure if OP has watched a single Lakers away game this year...

Kobe's ass is kissed at every away game by non-Laker fans.

Human Error
02-24-2016, 12:03 AM
Not sure if OP has watched a single Lakers away game this year...

Kobe's ass is kissed at every away game by non-Laker fans.
Of course the away fans are happy because they get the W. :oldlol:

What I do not understand is how the Lakers fan enjoy their every blowout loss?

catch24
02-24-2016, 12:10 AM
What answer are you're looking for exactly?

That LA is terrible and seeing Kobe become a shell of himself sucks? How did it feel watching your favorite player/team at their lowest point? :hammerhead:

TheMarkMadsen
02-24-2016, 12:13 AM
What answer are you're looking for exactly?

That LA is terrible and seeing Kobe become a shell of himself sucks? How did it feel watching your favorite player/team at their lowest point? :hammerhead:

June's be rough on em

Lebron23
02-24-2016, 12:15 AM
We won't be seeing him again after this season. Unless the Lakers make him a part of their coaching staff, or front office.

Nick Young
02-24-2016, 12:17 AM
because Gawdbe is great

Bosnian Sajo
02-24-2016, 12:17 AM
Cause that's all we got right now. What else you want us to talk about, the playoffs? Please :oldlol:

LongLiveTheKing
02-24-2016, 12:18 AM
Your post is 100 percent wrong.

If he didn't care about the franchise he would carry the skeleton crew to the playoffs and then subsequently be eliminated in an early rounds due to the Lakers being in the middle of a rebuild.

Like I said from the very beginning of the season, the Lakers are in a tank. Kobe is not making a serious run at winning because he knows it will just hurt the Lakers in the long run. Now when the Lakers finish the year they will be in prime position to land a top draft pick and have Kobe's 30 million coming off the books so they can sign any Free Agent they want.

Kobe is handing over the keys to the kingdom for the Laker franchise.

In Kobe we trust. :applause:
"warriorfan" :roll:

Bandito
02-24-2016, 07:03 AM
his achilles doe

those tickets doe

that tank doe

that L doe

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Had to make an account because he didnt want to be Ish *** bucket anymore:roll: :roll: :roll:

G0ATbe
02-24-2016, 07:18 AM
Kobe does not care about the franchise.He will make the Lakers finish last this season and isn't that a shame for a marquee franchise like the Lakers? He doesn't care about the future of the team
:lol :lol :lol So handing the Lakers another lottery pick is not caring about Lakers future? Kobes plan all along this season was to help lakers get to the lottery once more before he leaves and let whichever beast they pick up in the draft grow with our current rooks.

sportjames23
02-24-2016, 08:22 AM
June's be rough on em

:lol