PDA

View Full Version : The Official: Electronics Debate (Smartphones, Smartwatches, Tablets, Computers, etc)

Draz
02-24-2016, 10:45 PM
Here, we can debate head to head on technology.

Draz
02-24-2016, 10:46 PM
This year, we have the new Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge releasing, going up against what will be iPhone 7.

Here's a video of Marques Brownlee reviewing both S7 & S7 Edge. I'm really liking the approach Samsung is taking. They slightly increased width to improve battery life. The return of the SD card, we all know and love. While the user replaced battery won't be making a return, Samsung is listening to the needs and wants of the customers. I'm taking notice to possibly switching once again to Android. iPhone better have something appealing this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SKRn_VNwNA

The iPhone 7 is rumored to not have a headphone jack.

9erempiree
02-24-2016, 10:52 PM
I'm going to start with how stupid I think smart watches are. I don't own one but I wi tell you why it's stupid.

There was a time when we don't answer our calls and the excuse was it was on silent or we didn't hear it ring.

Well, there is no excuse with the watch right?

Draz
02-24-2016, 10:53 PM
I still don't understand the concept of a smart watch worth $500+ lol. That's just me though. All for what? Not wanting to take your phone out? Df.

9erempiree
02-24-2016, 10:56 PM
I still don't understand the concept of a smart watch worth $500+ lol. That's just me though. All for what? Not wanting to take your phone out? Df.

I agree.

How hard it is to pull out the phone unless you are some business dude that constantly having meetings where its rude to pull it out.

outbreak
02-25-2016, 12:15 AM
only real reason for a smart watch is if they are one of those "tech savy" people who think they are smart because they buy new gadgets but then actually know jack shit about using anything.

Draz
02-25-2016, 12:44 AM
I mean.. even glimpsing down at your smart watch during a meeting with your employers will look unprofessional.

KyrieTheFuture
02-25-2016, 01:08 AM
Smart Watches are absurdly dumb but they're better than ****ing Google Glass.

Draz
02-25-2016, 01:10 AM
Google Glass was the biggest fail

enayes
02-25-2016, 01:20 AM
http://www.ecstasycoffee.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Lake-Tree-British-Columbia.jpg

Bandito
02-25-2016, 06:31 AM
I agree.

How hard it is to pull out the phone unless you are some business dude that constantly having meetings where its rude to pull it out.
Hears this so many times when I was in Kindergarten