PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite strain of maurijuana?

Nick Young
02-25-2016, 12:25 AM
http://fadedfools.com/medical_marijuana/skywalker.jpg
I feel like this strain has the strongest healing, anti-stress and anti-cancer benefits?

What is your favorite strain of the medicinal herb marijuana?

Draz
02-25-2016, 12:26 AM
Girl scout cookies. Amazing strain. Had me stuck in time. I checked leafly and the strain is known for that.

jongib369
03-17-2016, 05:08 PM
Girl scout cookies. Amazing strain. Had me stuck in time. I checked leafly and the strain is known for that.
Lot of good expierences with Girl scout cookies.

Also like OG #18/private reserve, Headband, Purple Train Wreck, Purple Haze, Sour D, White Widow etc etc...I like it all :lol

IllegalD
03-17-2016, 05:11 PM
NYC Diesel :pimp:

Graviton
03-17-2016, 05:17 PM
Best one I have tried is blue dream, so relaxing and mellow. Just a calm high, no hyper shit.

jongib369
03-17-2016, 05:52 PM
I'm rolling with the Blue Dream too
Forgot about that, definitely one of my favorites

senelcoolidge
03-17-2016, 05:56 PM
funky turkey

Nick Young
03-17-2016, 06:24 PM
http://corryfrydlewicz.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/10175234_1485836048314340_1421272655_n.jpg
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
http://i.imgur.com/rU4gzbD.gif

HenryGarfunkle
03-17-2016, 07:11 PM
Northern lights and it's not close.

jongib369
05-05-2016, 05:09 PM
https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/gorilla-glue-4

Strain Highlights
Gorilla Glue #4, developed by GG Strains, is a potent hybrid strain that delivers heavy-handed euphoria and relaxation, leaving you feeling “glued” to the couch. Its chunky, resin-covered buds fill the room with pungent earthy and sour aromas inherited from its parent strains, Chem’s Sister, Sour Dubb, and Chocolate Diesel. Taking first place in both the Michigan and Los Angeles 2014 Cannabis Cups as well as the High Times Jamaican World Cup, this multiple award-winning hybrid's supremacy is no longer a secret, and consumers will search far and wide to get their hands sticky with Gorilla Glue #4.

A review
Initial impression: My bud-tender said in the usual tone "what'll it be?" I chirped back, "surprise me, something new from the cannaseur shelf' please". So I was handed a newer strain aptly named "Mother's Milk. The other one was Gorilla Glue #4 (GG)" (reviewed in this post). Needless to say, I was pretty excited about both of these. I sampled this one in a pre-rolled cone form, also rolled with "Raw Cones" thanks to the talented hands of Jazzy J at Medicine Man's Medical Market, located in Glendale, CO. I use a scale of 10 points, 10 being the highest possible score in any category, with 3 total categories, Taste / Aroma / Potency. Aroma: 10.0 (+1.) bonus. This is the highest number of points I have ever awarded any strain for its aroma. The smell from this strain is so unique, I have never smelled anything like it ever. It had an incredibly strong pungent earthy aroma, with overtones of powerful industrial ammonia. Damn, is all I can really say about this strain. Kudos to the growers for this strain, really, it is something special. I would not want to grow a bunch of this indoors, you would need some serious filters, it would smell like a huge uncleaned litter box, in terms of a real strong odor of cat piss. Taste: 9.5 The taste of this bud was something quite different than its scent. Like the aroma, the taste was also heavy. I was glad that the taste of this did not overwhelm me like its aroma. The initial taste of this is more earthy and piney than its smell leads you to believe. Regardless, this is by far the tastiest strain I have had aside from Jenny Kush in quite a while. It was intense, and mellow at the same time. Really a wonderful strain, with lots to offer. Potency: 9.0 The strength of this euphoria was intense. This strain has provided me with one of the more intense body and head highs of any strain that I have reviewed to date. The high came on almost immediately, and was pretty intense in terms of its psychedelic intensity, the body high was great also, I felt lethargically focused, if that makes any sense. I was in full effect of the indica part also, and here is what I mean. I needed a seat belt for reality, but I was intensely focused on the movie I had on, "The Big Lebowski". Final opinion: I thought this strain was really really great! The potency was strong, the aroma was powerful and the taste was exceptional, this is a textbook example of perfection. Great job to all of those involved in the production and distribution of this awesome strain. This strain when they have more will be in my private stash for the really long snow days we get in Denver. I would implore you (the reader) try this strain if you have the means to, it is absolutely worth it. Total points awarded: 29.5 out of 30 (plus 1 bonus point in the aroma category). I would rate this strain 5.0 stars, I feel that this strain deserves every point it earned! This is not a strain for novices.

fiddy
05-05-2016, 05:20 PM
Probably candy kush, it just made me feel....happy

Draz
05-05-2016, 05:30 PM
Do you guys actually believe each strain has different effects on you specifically?

Nick Young
05-05-2016, 05:45 PM
SFV OG:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
http://www.thenug.com/sites/default/pub/111114/thenug-7gV4xJhZ9c.jpg

brownmamba00
05-05-2016, 06:43 PM
snow kush

Bosnian Sajo
05-05-2016, 07:04 PM
Do you guys actually believe each strain has different effects on you specifically?

I wouldn't say each and every strain, but there are definitely strains that have you feeling different than others, for absolute certain. That's not based off of any research by me either, purely from me myself using different strains. There are A LOT of strains that feel almost the exact same, but those select few that have a distinct difference...mfff. Maybe it's just a placebo, who knows.

Anyways, back on topic. I will forever and always be a Purp guy. Love love loveeeee it, the look, the smell...the taste. That indica high!

My pet peeve is when a dealer texts you "purp for sale, 10/g" and then when you pull up, he takes out a green bag of weed. No bitch, that's not purp, keep that shit for yourself. Only exception is sour purp, that I'll take green lol, too smelly. Best strain of weed I EVER HAD was a mix of Jack Herer and Purp, ooooohhhhhhh myyyyy gooodnesss......I'll never forget that night.

CuterThanRubio
05-05-2016, 07:07 PM
The strongest sativa available

fiddy
05-05-2016, 07:08 PM
I wouldn't say each and every strain, but there are definitely strains that have you feeling different than others, for absolute certain. That's not based off of any research by me either, purely from me myself using different strains. There are A LOT of strains that feel almost the exact same, but those select few that have a distinct difference...mfff. Maybe it's just a placebo, who knows.

Its definitely not a placebo, there are like 80 different cannabinoids in weed, most of which are poorly researched. Also growing factors vastly affect the chemical composition of the herb and hence the effect.

jongib369
05-06-2016, 10:50 AM
https://67.media.tumblr.com/b1f9fe9f76a06917ce68b3a1bbe6ef30/tumblr_o6rfr6JBb11td15w4o1_1280.jpg

https://67.media.tumblr.com/7539a41d8ca7fd926b8a79bb3b9b92c1/tumblr_o6rfr6JBb11td15w4o2_1280.jpg

Draz
05-06-2016, 10:53 AM
Man. That shit right there would put me in the hospital. The medical grade MJ must be amazing. I honestly can say, after 1-5 days after smoking MJ, my brain goes into overdrive and I'm able to have better grades and concentrate better. But, within that period, I'm unstable. I'd feel slower.

jongib369
05-06-2016, 11:01 AM
Man. That shit right there would put me in the hospital. The medical grade MJ must be amazing. I honestly can say, after 1-5 days after smoking MJ, my brain goes into overdrive and I'm able to have better grades and concentrate better. But, within that period, I'm unstable. I'd feel slower.
New favorite for sure. Like it more than Girl Scout Cookies, and that was on a pedestal for awhile.

https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/gorilla-glue-4

SWIM is really loving their new phone/camera right now

KyrieTheFuture
05-06-2016, 02:51 PM
They do.

And ****ing LOL at "medical grade"

Dresta
05-06-2016, 02:58 PM
Got some sunset sherbert on the way. Haven't smoked in a while so this gon be good :rockon:.

Thunderfan86
05-06-2016, 08:36 PM
I tried this shit called Lamb's Breath when I went to Colorado and it was the best I've had to date. A few of my favorites are Blue Dream, Polar Express Auto, and some of the Bubblegum strains.

KyrieTheFuture
05-06-2016, 09:00 PM
I tried this shit called Lamb's Breath when I went to Colorado and it was the best I've had to date. A few of my favorites are Blue Dream, Polar Express Auto, and some of the Bubblegum strains.
Gotta love those Landraces

Bosnian Sajo
05-06-2016, 09:05 PM
Fellow potheads, why tf do I keep getting headaches after smoking (about 2 hrs after)? It isn't every time, but it happens too often for it to just be a coincidence.

KyrieTheFuture
05-06-2016, 09:08 PM
Fellow potheads, why tf do I keep getting headaches after smoking (about 2 hrs after)? It isn't every time, but it happens too often for it to just be a coincidence.
Do you smoke seeds? Do you drink water? Is it only a recent batch of weed (could have been flushed improperly)

Edit: Smoking will close up your sinuses as well so it could be a sinus headache

Oh also if you torch your bowl or have the lighter at the angle that pushes butane into the piece that will definitely do it. Butane inhalation will 100% give you a headache

Bosnian Sajo
05-06-2016, 09:22 PM
Do you smoke seeds? Do you drink water? Is it only a recent batch of weed (could have been flushed improperly)

Edit: Smoking will close up your sinuses as well so it could be a sinus headache

Oh also if you torch your bowl or have the lighter at the angle that pushes butane into the piece that will definitely do it. Butane inhalation will 100% give you a headache

Do I smoke seeds...are you serious bruh. :lol

It's not only a certain batch of weed, it COULD be water but I doubt it, today I drank 2 16oz bottles after smoking (had a meal).

I don't really smoke out of a bowl anymore, just blunts. My boy is buying me some wax tonight and I'm gonna get my self a vaporizer to switch to that, since I feel like it is a cleaner high.

A sinus headache is right behind your eyes pain isn't it? Because I don't have that, it is always pain in the same place: either both sides of the temple or just one. It's definitely a big problem, because I can't function once I get these headaches, they ****ing suck.

KyrieTheFuture
05-06-2016, 09:30 PM

It's not only a certain batch of weed, it COULD be water but I doubt it, today I drank 2 16oz bottles after smoking (had a meal).

I don't really smoke out of a bowl anymore, just blunts. My boy is buying me some wax tonight and I'm gonna get my self a vaporizer to switch to that, since I feel like it is a cleaner high.

A sinus headache is right behind your eyes pain isn't it? Because I don't have that, it is always pain in the same place: either both sides of the temple or just one. It's definitely a big problem, because I can't function once I get these headaches, they ****ing suck.

Hey you never know :lol

Vape is a smart move, it's definitely gonna give you less of a hassle. That's kind of odd though, I know blunts have tobacco in them but I wouldn't have thought it's enough to give you headaches. If it's several hours after smoking it's probably a combo of fatigue and dehydration but if it's while your still high I'm a bit puzzled. Ideally the vape should fix that issue, I hear a lot less complaints about that shit with vapes.

Thunderfan86
05-06-2016, 09:30 PM

Is it a big enough problem that you would consider stop smoking weed?

Bosnian Sajo
05-06-2016, 09:38 PM
^
Potentially bro, potentially. That or dramatically decrease how much I smoke, limit it to just a weekend type of thing.

Hey you never know :lol

Vape is a smart move, it's definitely gonna give you less of a hassle. That's kind of odd though, I know blunts have tobacco in them but I wouldn't have thought it's enough to give you headaches. If it's several hours after smoking it's probably a combo of fatigue and dehydration but if it's while your still high I'm a bit puzzled. Ideally the vape should fix that issue, I hear a lot less complaints about that shit with vapes.

Nah, it doesn't hit me while I'm high, like I said it hits me 2 hrs after smoking. And if it's the tobacco, I'd get a headache 5x a day from smoking cigs :oldlol:

It might be the dehydration, or maybe it ****s with my allergies. Once I buy the vape, that's it though.

You know of any vape that can vape both bud and wax? If not you, Draz my brotha, where you at?

KyrieTheFuture
05-06-2016, 09:44 PM
^
Potentially bro, potentially. That or dramatically decrease how much I smoke, limit it to just a weekend type of thing.

Nah, it doesn't hit me while I'm high, like I said it hits me 2 hrs after smoking. And if it's the tobacco, I'd get a headache 5x a day from smoking cigs :oldlol:

It might be the dehydration, or maybe it ****s with my allergies. Once I buy the vape, that's it though.

You know of any vape that can vape both bud and wax? If not you, Draz my brotha, where you at?
It would be better to take a 2 week T break than to shift to weekends only, reset your cannabinoid receptors for lack of a better term. I don't vape a whole lot, I'm assuming you want a portable vape, I really like G Pens but they get a bad rep some places. They're well regarded among the community that I am familiar with, but Reddit seems to hate them because they used to buy chinese jank and rebrand it under their name, supposedly they're legit now. I don't own one myself, but I have thoroughly enjoyed it when I use it, and hear good things about from co-workers/clients etc.

Draz
05-07-2016, 12:39 PM
Took 6 hits off a 3 man blunt last night. I died. Don't even know how I made it home. I just woke up in bed

TommyGriffin
05-07-2016, 04:55 PM
Took 6 hits off a 3 man blunt last night. I died. Don't even know how I made it home. I just woke up in bed
With your boxers on backwards.