PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Rose is a total....

BIZARRO
02-25-2016, 01:13 AM
Joke. (Or insert any similar adjective to connotate ridiculous)......Right hamstring tendinitis, really? How come all of his "injuries" are ones nobody else gets, or more to the point ones that everybody else plays through.

I guess "General Soreness" was already taken, and ripped on, so he had to come up with a new one. Next time I'm sure it will be "Bent Eyelash" or "Scraped Calf" :facepalm

Seriously this is like preposterous injury #12,456. And I used to be a huge Rose fan actually.

Can't WAIT til they ship him out of town. Can't come soon enough. Well, actually Jay Cutler first, and then Rose. But it's close.

Before any Rose apologists reply, remember there is a LOOOONNGGGGG list of questionable comments, injuries, moves, etc. by him over the past 4 years. This is only the first or second thread I've ever made about him, so I've tried to show patience. But what a joke he has become.

JohnFreeman
02-25-2016, 01:15 AM
He has been balling at the moment, chill fam

Milbuck
02-25-2016, 01:26 AM
Weird thread considering dude has been putting up 20/4/4 on 46% FG since Christmas and is finally looking like he might be returning to a high level consistently. His career has been pretty much destroyed by injuries and hamstring injuries are notoriously dangerous to play through. I'm sure you'd be quiet if he played through it like you want him to and blew out his knee again.

BIZARRO
02-25-2016, 01:27 AM
He has been balling at the moment, chill fam

Nah. I don't care if he's been playing like Mike and Scottie. Which he hasn't (and lately has been his first good small stretch in memory). Stop with all the phantom injuries, taking time off, letting down your team, being a primadonna, especially with Butler out.

You're wearing Mike's uniform. Show something.

Mike:
84-85: 82 games played
85-86: Had to beg them to let him play
86-87: 82 games played.
87-88: 82 games played
88-89: 81 games played
89-90: 82 games played
90-91: 82 games played
91-92: 80 games played
92-93: 78 games Played
95-96: 82 games played
96-97: 82 games played
97-98: 82 games played

You know it's bad when you go to check the box score, like tonight, and I already thinking that he was gonna miss with some ridiculous phantom thing, and then it happens.

And Mike played aganst the Bad Boy Pistons, etc. and got beat up a ton worse than "General Soreness" ever has. Especially this year. It's called heart.

SpaceJam
02-25-2016, 01:28 AM
Dude has played 48 of a possible 56 or so, he played a total of 51 games last year...

I'm fine with him sitting now and then to rest

Edit: nevermind, you're one of THOSE guys :facepalm :rolleyes:

eeeeeebro
02-25-2016, 01:32 AM
nobody wears mikes uniform if jordan ran for president he would get the job

BIZARRO
02-25-2016, 01:32 AM
Weird thread considering dude has been putting up 20/4/4 on 46% FG since Christmas and is finally looking like he might be returning to a high level consistently. His career has been pretty much destroyed by injuries and hamstring injuries are notoriously dangerous to play through. I'm sure you'd be quiet if he played through it like you want him to and blew out his knee again.

Corporate CEO pillages workers, the public, friends and family, shakes the system for years and years and years. Gives a homeless guy a quarter.

Now he's a great guy.

This is what is called being an apologist.

Y'all obviously aren't Bulls fans. There is a LONNNNNNNNGGG history here with him in his comments, attitude, phantom bs......

BIZARRO
02-25-2016, 01:35 AM
Dude has played 48 of a possible 56 or so, he played a total of 51 games last year...

I'm fine with him sitting now and then to rest

Edit: nevermind, you're one of THOSE guys :facepalm :rolleyes:

I'll look past the baseless insult. I have no problem with them sitting him. I have a problem with HIM sitting him.

They're not reading his mind. He is coming to them with "General Soreness", etc......

Milbuck
02-25-2016, 01:39 AM
Corporate CEO pillages workers, the public, friends and family, shakes the system for years and years and years. Gives a homeless guy a quarter.

Now he's a great guy.

This is what is called being an apologist.

Y'all obviously aren't Bulls fans. There is a LONNNNNNNNGGG history here with him in his comments, attitude, phantom bs......
Don't know what the f*ck you're blabbering about, but yeah, I'm sure he just didn't feel like playing tonight.

JohnFreeman
02-25-2016, 01:40 AM
Living up to your name there buddy

huh buddy?

BIZARRO
02-25-2016, 01:44 AM
Furthermore, from an article about tonight:

"So whom did he consult before opting to sit?

ballinhun8
02-25-2016, 01:45 AM
This thread makes no sense man.

He sat out. He's kind of been carrying the team lately. He has a sore hamstring. Let him sit out so he doesn't reinjure anything. He knows his body better than any of us.

I really haven't seen you anywhere though on these boards so how you gonna call out other Bulls fans? Because you think we're being apologists?

BIZARRO
02-25-2016, 01:46 AM
Don't know what the f*ck you're blabbering about, but yeah, I'm sure he just didn't feel like playing tonight.

I know you don't know. And that's the problem.

BIZARRO
02-25-2016, 01:48 AM

He sat out. He's kind of been carrying the team lately. He has a sore hamstring. Let him sit out so he doesn't reinjure anything. He knows his body better than any of us.

I really haven't seen you anywhere though on these boards so how you gonna call out other Bulls fans? Because you think we're being apologists?

Where have you been the last 4 years? You've been okay with all his comments about injuries, "general soreness", talking about his kid's graduation while making 100 million?

Milbuck
02-25-2016, 01:50 AM

Dude is talking out of his ass so hard right now. It's apparently a phantom injury because he thinks it is. Hamstring issues are notoriously a bitch to play through and doing so could lead to devastating injuries and this is a guy whose career has been decimated by injuries.

SpaceJam
02-25-2016, 01:58 AM
Dude lost me when he started talking about MJs amount of games played like they're both in the exact same condition healthwise

BIZARRO
02-25-2016, 02:02 AM
Dude is talking out of his ass so hard right now. It's apparently a phantom injury because he thinks it is. Playing through hamstring issues could lead to devastating injuries and this is a guy whose career has been decimated by injuries.

This will be the last comment on this thread by me, as I don't spend my life on here and make 19.27 posts a day like you. Which is really sad. Go outside.

I will say there is a long history of crap with Rose that you refuse to/or can't see, or can't admit with Rose. This is not just me talking about the past month. Again, this is a recurring pattern of crap for 4 years. I've tried to explain that. But yet, you don't get that. It's called context.

Milbuck, it is obvious that as usual, you can't see the forest from the trees. You're shortsighted, and sad to say not very bright. Can't see subtleties.

Probably because you're on here too much. Again, go outside. 19.27 posts a day, really? Leave your house.

Adios amigo. :pimp:

Milbuck
02-25-2016, 02:06 AM
This will be the last comment on this thread by me, as I don't spend my life on here and make 19.27 posts a day like you. Which is really sad. Go outside.

I will say there is a long history of crap with Rose that you refuse to/or can't see, or can't admit with Rose. This is not just me talking about the past month. Again, this is a recurring pattern of crap for 4 years. I've tried to explain that. But yet, you don't get that. It's called context.

Milbuck, it is obvious that as usual, you can't see the forest from the trees. You're shortsighted, and sad to say not very bright. Can't see subtleties.

Probably because you're on here too much. Again, go outside. 19.27 posts a day, really? Leave your house.

Adios amigo. :pimp:Thanks for typing this out for me bud. Didn't read a word.

Pointguard
02-25-2016, 02:09 AM
Furthermore, from an article about tonight:

"So whom did he consult before opting to sit? “Myself,’’ Rose said.
Yes, that's the right person. Rose listened to the doctors, when it was just an ankle problem in 2011. Knee problem a little later 2012. ACL problem in the playoffs. It kept escalating and getting worse. And he told management about it. And it kept happening! Yet you think the right person are the people who kept giving him clearances to ruin the Bulls future. Noah is also a casualty.

Looking worn down, Gasol made the decision to give it a go, and he came up one assist shy of a triple-double, scoring 10 points, grabbing 15 rebounds and handing out nine assists. He was so ill that he didn’t even address the media after the game.
What was his problem in the playoffs against Cleveland last year? I forgot?

Where almost everyone in Chicago not on ISH is like, "man is Rose a joke".

Love McDermott's not so veiled comment btw.

Again, I repeat there is a long history here. And I waited years to finally come out against his garbage, giving him the benefit of the doubt every step of the way. But literally I don't know one fan I personally know (meaning in person) who doesn't think he's a joke.
eeeh, almost everybody is calling you out here. Most are sick of it being ran into the ground. You are not with this at all.

Kblaze8855
02-25-2016, 03:56 AM
Guys like Kawhi Leonard...younger and with no injury history...miss games with "calf tightness" and its nothing to talk about(it isnt). Guy who suffers 3 major leg injuries in 4 years has a tight hamstring and im supposed to be...outraged?

**** outta here.

dunksby
02-25-2016, 04:02 AM
After all this time people still buy into Rose's stories, "general soreness" though :lol

KelticForce1349
02-25-2016, 04:45 AM
[QUOTE=BIZARRO]Furthermore, from an article about tonight:

"So whom did he consult before opting to sit?

$LakerGold
02-25-2016, 05:51 AM
wtf

nathanjizzle
02-25-2016, 06:33 AM
d rose total missed games 238, jordan total missed games 240. according to you, jordan has surpassed the "total *****" bench mark.

nathanjizzle
02-25-2016, 06:35 AM
After all this time people still buy into Rose's stories, "general soreness" though :lol

id take general soreness over general imbecility(westbrook) and general betaness(durant).

dunksby
02-25-2016, 07:20 AM
id take general soreness over general imbecility(westbrook) and general betaness(durant).
I'd take you more seriously if you weren't an ill-educated bum.

Overdrive
02-25-2016, 09:06 AM
Joke. (Or insert any similar adjective to connotate ridiculous)......Right hamstring tendinitis, really? How come all of his "injuries" are ones nobody else gets, or more to the point ones that everybody else plays through.

I guess "General Soreness" was already taken, and ripped on, so he had to come up with a new one. Next time I'm sure it will be "Bent Eyelash" or "Scraped Calf" :facepalm

Seriously this is like preposterous injury #12,456. And I used to be a huge Rose fan actually.

Can't WAIT til they ship him out of town. Can't come soon enough. Well, actually Jay Cutler first, and then Rose. But it's close.

Before any Rose apologists reply, remember there is a LOOOONNGGGGG list of questionable comments, injuries, moves, etc. by him over the past 4 years. This is only the first or second thread I've ever made about him, so I've tried to show patience. But what a joke he has become.

Did you ever have tendinitis, anywhere? Shit burns like fire and I doubt you walk to the fridge having it in your harmstring. Had it in my left hand and I'm a bass player. Sidelined me for a good 3 month. Everytime I touched a bass it would come back, so I had to give it a rest. Couldn't even hold cans, bottles etc with my left hand. Basketball was no option.

I played ball with much more severe sounding injuries, but this shit was the worst I experienced so far.

I'm no Rose fan or apologist, I'm just saying this sounds more like something serious than "general soreness".

Isn't Rose the guy, who's accused for cheating to get into a college?

guy
02-25-2016, 10:08 AM
Didn't Pau miss 2 games in the Cleveland series last year despite saying something like he felt 70%? Bringing him up like he's some sort of tough guy that only cares about winning is stupid.

guy
02-25-2016, 10:09 AM
d rose total missed games 238, jordan total missed games 240. according to you, jordan has surpassed the "total *****" bench mark.

Seriously? :oldlol:

nathanjizzle
02-25-2016, 10:54 AM
I'd take you more seriously if you weren't an ill-educated bum.

classic spell check comeback. good indicator of someone who isnt competent enough to make a decent rebuttal.

dunksby
02-25-2016, 11:30 AM
classic spell check comeback. good indicator of someone who isnt competent enough to make a decent rebuttal.

That rebuttal though:roll: