PDA

View Full Version : People Of Colour From Around The World Respond To

SpaceJam
02-25-2016, 04:30 AM
LMAO just saw this come up on my Facebook feed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZFY0dqC0Ks

What is with this trend of instead of encouraging racial peace and what not we got stupid videos like this even more so trying to ignite some racial war :oldlol:

What's you guys thoughts on this?

Im Still Ballin
02-25-2016, 04:45 AM
Words cannot describe how much I hate buzzfeed

LJJ
02-25-2016, 04:51 AM
Well at least there was one single not-racist person at the end of the video.

NumberSix
02-25-2016, 12:52 PM
Well at least there was one single not-racist person at the end of the video.
:wtf:

None of them were "racist". Nobody said "I hate white people" or "white people are the worst".

hateraid
02-25-2016, 12:54 PM
This ad is a big time backfire

Im Still Ballin
02-25-2016, 12:58 PM
Imagine if someone made this for say black people

"How do you respond to Black"

"I think high crime rates, drugs, domestic violence, aids, anthropomorphically smaller cranium sizes therefore smaller brain capacity per Ccs"

Just IMAGINE if someone said that

lmao

Im Still Ballin
02-25-2016, 01:07 PM
Man

This is the shit I just can't handle

I just can't

Pure toxicity to society

That's enough

I just can't

SpaceJam
02-26-2016, 08:03 AM
Man

This is the shit I just can't handle

I just can't

Pure toxicity to society

That's enough

I just can't

Especially the one dude with the glasses lmao :oldlol:

'I think privilege, arrogance, naive'

Oh man :oldlol:

ROCSteady
02-26-2016, 08:21 AM
This video belongs in the cringe thread.

Also, did that dude really say the first thing that came to mind when he heard white was Iggy Azalea?

:roll:

Fck me, this video shouldn't exist

JohnFreeman
02-26-2016, 08:51 AM
Tell us more about how your ancestors being slaves affects you

ALBballer
02-26-2016, 09:38 AM
Buzzfeed constantly makes videos showing different "minority" groups individual attributes and how they do not fit into mainstream generalizations, and within these anti-mainstream generalizations, some of the videos are directed solely at white people (ie questions Asians/Mexicans/Blacks have for white people.) I generally don't mind most of the videos because there is a positive message to show how a particular minority group consists of individuals that do not fit into all of these stereotypes. But the hypocrisy never hits them in some of their videos because then these "minority" groups are making generalizations on a whole group of people (ie in this video white people.) White people aren't accepting, white people are racist, etc etc.

Oh silly me this is my white privilage speaking and I keep forgetting the ultimate formula in life prejudice+power=racism.

PS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzQItmufpDM

SpaceJam
02-26-2016, 10:53 AM
I love that one girl where throwing sh*t at white people wasn't enough, she had to throw in some sexism too :oldlol:

JohnFreeman
02-26-2016, 10:57 AM
http://i64.tinypic.com/182cmp.jpg

HitandRun Reggie
02-26-2016, 11:08 AM
The most honest statement. "The further away from white you are, the harder life can be"

SpaceJam
02-26-2016, 11:27 AM
The most honest statement. "The further away from white you are, the harder life can be"

The honest one is the guy at the end, myself, and most people I associate with would agree with him

BUT because he really doesn't say anything to stir up the pot, BuzzFeed gotta give him like what, 3 seconds of screen time shoved in there at the end :oldlol: