PDA

View Full Version : Cav's New Offense Should be FOCUSED ON KYRIE

LakersForlife
02-25-2016, 05:15 AM
lebron should take 5 shots a game and get rebounds.. kyrie is quicker than curry and a better ball handler (cant argue with that) oh they should waive jrsmith you cant win with guys whos always baked.... abandon lebron ball cause its proven a finals losing strategy 2/7..

Lebron23
02-25-2016, 05:18 AM
That's why you aren't coaching in the NBA, And not even a qualified coach in your town's league.

This team is build around LeBron.

Im Still Ballin
02-25-2016, 05:19 AM
I know this is a troll post but, I agree on some level

Lebron plays much better when coupled with another great ball handling scorer

In a sense, Kyrie is often the number one option, but it allows Lebron to get a running start with cuts and drives. Less stagnant LeClank offense and more Kyrie iso breakdown, swing to an already moving LeBron. Really gets the defense to commit in spots.

LakersForlife
02-25-2016, 05:19 AM
That's why you aren't coaching in the NBA, And not even a qualified coach in your town's league.

This team is build around LeBron.
and look at them? theyre gonna get beat down by pistons in the playoffs cause of lebron ball. ISO plays wont take you to the promise land

Im Still Ballin
02-25-2016, 05:21 AM
Kyrie is a better ball handler scorer right now

Lebron is easily a better floor general

Though the bigger gap is in the floor general category, Lebron isn't that bad off the dribble scoring. He's not what he used to be, but he's still elite at times.

LakersForlife
02-25-2016, 05:22 AM
I know this is a troll post but, I agree on some level

Lebron plays much better when coupled with another great ball handling scorer

In a sense, Kyrie is often the number one option, but it allows Lebron to get a running start with cuts and drives. Less stagnant LeClank offense and more Kyrie iso breakdown, swing to an already moving LeBron. Really gets the defense to commit in spots.
come on dude.. this isnt a troll post.. cavs is a talented team it just sucks to watch iso plays for 48 min.. maybe if cavs moves the ball more they can sell merchandise and tickets and actually be entertaining..

Lebron23
02-25-2016, 05:23 AM
and look at them? theyre gonna get beat down by pistons in the playoffs cause of lebron ball. ISO plays wont take you to the promise land

No chance in hell that the Pistons beat the Cavaliers in a best of 7 series. LeBron owned that team in the post season.

LakersForlife
02-25-2016, 05:24 AM
No chance in hell that the Pistons beat the Cavaliers in a best of 7 series. LeBron owned that team in the post season.
im just saying man. kyrie should be the man in cleveland.

Im Still Ballin
02-25-2016, 05:24 AM
It's clearly a troll post

You said Lebron should take 5 shots a game

retaxis
02-25-2016, 05:33 AM
lakersforlife aka stalkerforlife

I would tell you to get a life but I would be the 50000th person to do so. I just hope you don't eat your autistic kid when he shits on ur bed tomorrow.

Nick Young
02-25-2016, 05:40 AM
Lebron ball doesn't win titles. Lebron's two titles are due to Big Dick Wade ball taking over when Lebron ball started to flounder in the playoffs.

LakersForlife
02-25-2016, 05:41 AM

I would tell you to get a life but I would be the 50000th person to do so. I just hope you don't eat your autistic kid when he shits on ur bed tomorrow.
i have no idea who youre talking about .. but i take that as a compliment.. thank you this stalkerforlife must be great

Lebron23
02-25-2016, 06:22 AM

Wow. That's some Sherlock-esque.