PDA

View Full Version : Replace Starks with Lebron on the 1994 Knicks

sportjames23
02-25-2016, 06:20 AM
Do they beat Indiana ECF or Houston in the Finals?

swagga
02-25-2016, 06:35 AM
Do they beat Indiana ECF or Houston in the Finals?

what a weak troll thread :oldlol:

lebron - ewing offense is perfect as ewing can hit the J, they'd mesh REALLY well. more than enough offense to beat any team.
lebron with handchecking and bodying + ewing + mason + oakley + harper+blackman+greg anthony. in the 90s all goes era? pat riley coach? in ny (let's be honest, lebron would get insane ref help)?
it's like THE prison ball wet dream. They'd make the bad boy pistons look sportsmanlike. And they'd have the GOAT defensive rating.

6-peat, straight DOMINATION.

sportjames23
02-25-2016, 06:48 AM
what a weak troll thread :oldlol:

lebron - ewing offense is perfect as ewing can hit the J, they'd mesh REALLY well. more than enough offense to beat any team.
lebron with handchecking and bodying + ewing + mason + oakley + harper+blackman+greg anthony. in the 90s all goes era? pat riley coach? in ny (let's be honest, lebron would get insane ref help)?
it's like THE prison ball wet dream. They'd make the bad boy pistons look sportsmanlike. And they'd have the GOAT defensive rating.

6-peat, straight DOMINATION.

How is this a troll thread, mon ami?

swagga
02-25-2016, 07:31 AM

cmon son, for real replace starks with lebron? starks was at best a decent, inconsistent, starter (nowhere near allstar) and lebron is top 5-7 GOAT player. Of course the knicks run away with the ring, like any half decent contender would after receiving a top 10 GOAT at a position of need.

It's like saying replace steven adams with peak shaq, well shit, of course okc rapes everybody (gsw included)

or like saying replace current manu with peak jordan, yeah, good luck to GSW against jordan-leonard perimeter D spurs.

that's why I'm saying it's a troll thread, it should be obvious to anybody that replacing a decent player with a prime GOAT player on any pretender/contender, at a position of need nonetheless, makes it obvious what happens next -> ring.

Lebron23
02-25-2016, 07:49 AM
NBA Dynasty. That's a perfect team for LeBron.

aj1987
02-25-2016, 07:57 AM
You're asking if the Knicks would beat the Pacers with LeBron in Stark's place and you think it's not a troll thread? :wtf:

It's like a LeBron stan asking if the Cavs would win, if MJ was in JR's place.

Gileraracer
02-25-2016, 08:29 AM
Lottery team then

AintNoSunshine
02-25-2016, 09:17 AM
Lol Jordan would have kept playing baseball if that's the case:oldlol:

Overdrive
02-25-2016, 09:30 AM
When does Lebron get drafted in this scenario? '88?

Of course he would be an upgrade. Starks was a better defending Jet.
Do the Knicks get Hubert Davis? A shooter like him is essential to Lebron.

I doubt Ewing would stay ringless and I even think he could've taken atleast 1 FMVP from Lebron.

swagga
02-25-2016, 09:41 AM
When does Lebron get drafted in this scenario? '88?

Of course he would be an upgrade. Starks was an better defending Jet.
Do the Knicks get Hubert Davis? A shooter like him is essential to Lebron.

I doubt Ewing would stay ringless and I even think he could've taken atleast 1 FMVP from Lebron.

senior year HS lebron would be an upgrade. coming from a lifelong knicks fan who loved starks even if he was a choker :rant

Overdrive
02-25-2016, 09:48 AM
senior year HS lebron would be an upgrade. coming from a lifelong knicks fan who loved starks even if he was a choker :rant

Yeah and I'm saying this not liking the Knicks or Lebron, but wtf. Starks was a bonafide role player getting hot at the right time.

pauk
02-25-2016, 10:27 AM
Most likely, it would be a helluva team & most importantly with Lebron would be helluva complementary (on both ends).

SouBeachTalents
02-25-2016, 10:55 AM
Next thread: Replace Bibby with Curry on the 2002 Kings, do they beat the Lakers & Nets?

kamil
02-25-2016, 11:36 AM
Would LeBron* finally have enough help?

guy
02-25-2016, 11:46 AM

This time would be different :rolleyes:

aj1987
02-25-2016, 11:50 AM
Perhaps. Rogaine would probably help you though, baldy.

swagga
02-25-2016, 12:15 PM
Yeah and I'm saying this not liking the Knicks or Lebron, but wtf. Starks was a bonafide role player getting hot at the right time.

as knicks fan that actually watched the games LIVE I can tell you a couple of things :
1. starks got hot sometimes,but he was EXTREMELY inconsistent, and a bad hand in big games
2. senior year HS lebron is a shade under a 20-5-5 exceptional rookie campaign lebron. Young lebron would offer size, playmaking and fastbreak potential that are far better than what starks offered.
3. senior year HS lebron was insanely athletic and if allowed to handcheck( :eek: ) he'd of been a better defender than starks, whose defense was extremely overrated (weak mentally, abused by MJ/miller/others, severly lacking in size, couldn't contest taller players, needed help in the post)
4. senior year HS lebron had a workable jumper, especially by 90s standards. weaker than starks but not much weaker.

so yes, senior year HS lebron would've fit better than starks on that knicks team, filling the wing with size and playmaking (exactly what that team needed) and taking MUCH more effort off of ewing.

kamil
02-25-2016, 01:47 PM
Perhaps. Rogaine would probably help you though, baldy.

Didn't you once post a photo of yourself with a receded hairline and a bald spot?

aj1987
02-25-2016, 03:24 PM
Didn't you once post a photo of yourself with a receded hairline and a bald spot?
:biggums:

Does baldness cause memory loss? If I actually was, I would have absolutely no problem admitting it. Stop being insecure, baldy.

EDIT: Looks like one your butt buddies got hurt and negged me. Twice, actually. :oldlol:

kamil
02-25-2016, 03:43 PM
:biggums:

Does baldness cause memory loss? If I actually was, I would have absolutely no problem admitting it. Stop being insecure, baldy.

EDIT: Looks like one your butt buddies got hurt and negged me. Twice, actually. :oldlol:

Insecure? LOL, you mock baldness and then call balding men insecure... as a bald guy?

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't ya? Whoever negged you though, I like them already.

Hey Yo
02-25-2016, 03:55 PM
cmon son, for real replace starks with lebron? starks was at best a decent, inconsistent, starter (nowhere near allstar) and lebron is top 5-7 GOAT player. Of course the knicks run away with the ring, like any half decent contender would after receiving a top 10 GOAT at a position of need.

It's like saying replace steven adams with peak shaq, well shit, of course okc rapes everybody (gsw included)

or like saying replace current manu with peak jordan, yeah, good luck to GSW against jordan-leonard perimeter D spurs.

that's why I'm saying it's a troll thread, it should be obvious to anybody that replacing a decent player with a prime GOAT player on any pretender/contender, at a position of need nonetheless, makes it obvious what happens next -> ring.
You have to remember though that the OP never saw Starks play. Barely old enough to remember bits and pieces of last title MJ playing... until youtube happened.

TheMilkyBarKid
02-25-2016, 05:21 PM
Insecure? LOL, you mock baldness and then call balding men insecure... as a bald guy?

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't ya? Whoever negged you though, I like them already.
You're mad*

zizozain
02-25-2016, 05:25 PM
the 8 point game .... every game

Kvnzhangyay
02-25-2016, 05:41 PM
Lol they definitely win and anyone that doesn't think so must be like 10 and have only watched youtube highlights of Starks

aj1987
02-25-2016, 05:56 PM

Someone's mad. Calm down, baldy.:oldlol:

kamil
02-25-2016, 06:28 PM
Someone's mad. Calm down, baldy.:oldlol:

I aint bald, but your romanticized idol is! :banana:

aj1987
02-25-2016, 06:33 PM
Sensitive about your bald head, baldy?

swagga
02-25-2016, 06:35 PM

cmon man, kobe's dying out there carrying these losers to the promised land and you call him out for losing his fro?

kamil
02-25-2016, 06:45 PM
cmon man, kobe's dying out there carrying these losers to the promised land and you call him out for losing his fro?

You mean this bandwagon fan idolizes both LeBron* and Kobe? And no, I aint calling him out. It's just funny watching some kid try to make bald jokes when he worships a bald guy.

aj1987
02-25-2016, 06:55 PM
You mean this bandwagon fan idolizes both LeBron* and Kobe? And no, I aint calling him out. It's just funny watching some kid try to make bald jokes when he worships a bald guy.
Baldy, you're the one with 3000+ posts and an account dedicated to hating on a player. I'm assuming that you're fat, bald, and single? The loser trifecta. :applause:

kamil
02-25-2016, 06:57 PM
Baldy, you're the one with 3000+ posts and an account dedicated to hating on a player. I'm assuming that you're fat, bald, and single? The loser trifecta. :applause:

Yeah man! I also live in my mom's basement! :rolleyes: