PDA

View Full Version : miami next gen roids confirmed

swagga
02-25-2016, 06:22 AM
Sep 25, 2014 (1 month before joining the heat on Nov 24 2014)
http://upsidemotor.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/10/2014/11/hassan-whiteside-nba-memphis-grizzlies-media-day.jpg
Feb 5, 2016
http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/hassan-whiteside-of-the-miami-heat-flexes-during-the-game-against-the-picture-id508645448
That's less than 1.5 years.

What juice are they feeding him in south beach? :wtf: :wtf:

!@#$%Vectors!@#
02-25-2016, 06:25 AM
Sep 25, 2014 (1 month before joining the heat on Nov 24 2014)
http://upsidemotor.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/10/2014/11/hassan-whiteside-nba-memphis-grizzlies-media-day.jpg
Feb 5, 2016
http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/hassan-whiteside-of-the-miami-heat-flexes-during-the-game-against-the-picture-id508645448
That's less than 1.5 years.

What juice are they feeding him in south beach? :wtf: :wtf:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Mother of God

JohnMax
02-25-2016, 06:26 AM
Popeye the Sailor Man

Gileraracer
02-25-2016, 06:48 AM
That's why Lebron goes on vacation there

sportjames23
02-25-2016, 06:49 AM
Well damn :oldlol:

tomtucker
02-25-2016, 07:06 AM
relaxing in one pic, flexing in the other pic..

bigkingsfan
02-25-2016, 07:10 AM
Contract year, I need to perform then I can slack off Juice.

Haymaker
02-25-2016, 08:47 AM
What a stupid face. Reminds me of Jermaine O'neal with his dumb baby looking face. MF don't even have facial hair, forever puberty.

avonbarksdale
02-25-2016, 09:37 AM
do you realize how long a year and a half is

especially with actual nba trainers instead of d league

a normal person could get so jacked in that time

he looks just as big, just as if he cut a bit

Stout
02-25-2016, 09:51 AM
That's why Lebron goes on vacation there
:applause:

ISHGoat
02-25-2016, 09:56 AM
do you realize how long a year and a half is

especially with actual nba trainers instead of d league

a normal person could get so jacked in that time

he looks just as big, just as if he cut a bit

This. A year and a half is a long ass time to change a body, especially if you're black and have access to the best knowledge, nutrition, and recovery facilities in the world.

r0drig0lac
02-25-2016, 10:14 AM
Whiteside >> Dray
that is all

sportjames23
02-25-2016, 10:19 AM
This. A year and a half is a long ass time to change a body, especially if you're black and have access to the best knowledge, nutrition, and recovery facilities in the world.

:biggums:

ISHGoat
02-25-2016, 10:21 AM
:biggums:

We gon sit here and pretend all races are the ****ing same?

Gileraracer
02-25-2016, 10:56 AM

Stop hating on those mexicans :mad:

miggyme1
02-25-2016, 11:19 AM
wtf were the grizzlies thinking???:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

The future of the center position was on their team and they let him go

Anyway roids have nothing to do with this...I can tell tc never hit a gym n his life. If he looked like that in feburary 05 we would have a problem....but 1 year and a half is more than enough time to sculpt your body like that through natural weight training and a healthy diet

feyki
02-25-2016, 11:23 AM
Upper body muscles most useless muscles in human body . People shows their low iq as usual .

Wally450
02-25-2016, 11:30 AM
OP doesn't know what working out is. That is easily attainable after a year and a half.

DCL
02-25-2016, 11:38 AM
i see nothing unusual

ISHGoat
02-25-2016, 11:42 AM
Upper body muscles most useless muscles in human body . People shows their low iq as usual .

Yeah, especially shit like biceps. All about the compounds + explosive lower body muscles.

Haymaker
02-25-2016, 11:44 AM

Chill out, the kid is still an emotional wreck. No idea how he'll behave once his first huge check arrives.

DMV2
02-25-2016, 11:47 AM
He strong

swagga
02-25-2016, 12:03 PM

rebounding, fighting for position(arms), not getting tangled(like love)..

swagga
02-25-2016, 12:05 PM
OP doesn't know what working out is. That is easily attainable after a year and a half.

OP knows that basketball is a cardio game and that during the season you don't easily gain weight/definition, especially as a big man.

if he were on a pure gym life than of course that's easily doable, but to do it playing ... another story.

AirFederer
02-25-2016, 12:16 PM
Look at the stretchmarks :eek:

swagga
02-25-2016, 12:17 PM
Look at the stretchmarks :eek:

finally somebody notices the obvious, next up jaw.

ISHGoat
02-25-2016, 12:20 PM
rebounding, fighting for position(arms), not getting tangled(like love)..

all of those involve using lower body/core.

do you really rebound with your arms/chest? because thats called a loose ball foul.

swagga
02-25-2016, 12:26 PM
all of those involve using lower body/core.

do you really rebound with your arms/chest? because thats called a loose ball foul.

do you watch the game son?
they got their hands all over each other in the post when fighting for position.
they use their hands a lot when fighting through or setting screens
they use their hands to illegally protect the ball on drives.

of course they use their arms and chest, wtf, do you only watch boxscores ?? :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

ISHGoat
02-25-2016, 12:29 PM
do you watch the game son?
they got their hands all over each other in the post when fighting for position.
they use their hands a lot when fighting through or setting screens
they use their hands to illegally protect the ball on drives.

of course they use their arms and chest, wtf, do you only watch boxscores ?? :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

spoken like a man that has never played ball in his life.

just :facepalm if you think upper body strength is anywhere close to the same level of importance as lower body strength

miggyme1
02-25-2016, 04:37 PM
OP knows that basketball is a cardio game and that during the season you don't easily gain weight/definition, especially as a big man.

if he were on a pure gym life than of course that's easily doable, but to do it playing ... another story.

so what are you saying? its not easy or he is juicing??? I don't know if you workout but all of the cardio that comes with bball will or SHOULD keep his body fat respectable.....mix that in with weight training during one full season and a half.....how could this not be easy without juicing???

Genetics also play a very big part and if you look at the Memphis pic he clearly has great genes even without flexing his arms show definition.

BasedTom
02-25-2016, 04:40 PM

Anyway roids have nothing to do with this...I can tell tc never hit a gym n his life. If he looked like that in feburary 05 we would have a problem....but 1 year and a half is more than enough time to sculpt your body like that through natural weight training and a healthy diet
kings could have paired him with Cousins

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/923112/heat.gif

He Strong
02-25-2016, 04:40 PM
He strong
What do you want?

miggyme1
02-25-2016, 04:43 PM

just :facepalm if you think upper body strength is anywhere close to the same level of importance as lower body strength

It is homie....why do you think a lot of scouts put emphasis on a players body frame? You hear terms like "hes gotta bulk up" etc.

Go and read stories about how after losing to the pistons in the playoffs Jordan went to the gym and focused solely on upper body strength. You need to be strong to fight through picks,set them,attack the rim,rebound,block shots,also to blow by opponents that might be quicker than you...your upper body strength can help propel you past them.

A strong lower body does nothing for you if your upper body is a wet noodle. Its like stretching a rubberband out and instead of releasing it to let it fly...you gently let it coil back.

GrapeApe
02-25-2016, 05:26 PM
Whiteside doesn't look much different now than he did when the Heat signed him. When he first started playing last December I remember thinking he was a pretty big dude. He's probably added a bit of muscle, but mainly he's just in better shape from being a full-time NBA player.

On a side note, he's playing some great basketball right now. He's looked like a different player since the all-star break. He's playing like a man who wants to (and will) get paid.

theaussieguy
02-25-2016, 06:16 PM
hes probs on some kinda peds cos hes in the NBA but those pictures don't actually reveal much other than he has some nice insertions (which is basically half the battle to getting nice muscles). Looks like he started working out seriously is all.

swagga
02-25-2016, 06:22 PM
so what are you saying? its not easy or he is juicing??? I don't know if you workout but all of the cardio that comes with bball will or SHOULD keep his body fat respectable.....mix that in with weight training during one full season and a half.....how could this not be easy without juicing???

Genetics also play a very big part and if you look at the Memphis pic he clearly has great genes even without flexing his arms show definition.

i'm saying he has exceptional genes but that he is also obviously on some juice. nothing wrong with this too, as all the league is juicing.

sd3035
02-25-2016, 06:25 PM
It is homie....why do you think a lot of scouts put emphasis on a players body frame? You hear terms like "hes gotta bulk up" etc.

Go and read stories about how after losing to the pistons in the playoffs Jordan went to the gym and focused solely on upper body strength. You need to be strong to fight through picks,set them,attack the rim,rebound,block shots,also to blow by opponents that might be quicker than you...your upper body strength can help propel you past them.

A strong lower body does nothing for you if your upper body is a wet noodle. Its like stretching a rubberband out and instead of releasing it to let it fly...you gently let it coil back.

This guy is fairly dominant in the paint so I'd have to agree with you

https://data.az-europe.eu/data/galleries/aznews/5000/2728/625x/31869.cubfm4.jpg

plowking
02-25-2016, 06:32 PM

No, they aren't.

You're the one with the low IQ if you're claiming anything like that.

swagga
02-25-2016, 06:37 PM

son you ain't even touched a basketball in your life :roll: :roll: keep collecting the Ls.

sd3035
02-25-2016, 06:39 PM
No, they aren't.

You're the one with the low IQ if you're claiming anything like that.

feyki must be a flabby pear shaped dork with no upper body muscles

plowking
02-25-2016, 06:57 PM
feyki must be a flabby pear shaped dork with no upper body muscles

It's as if people say it to come across as intelligent on here.

One of the most natural and longest performed tasks by man has been picking up an object and placing it above his head, or hanging onto something or swinging. Whether to throw or simply build/climb. A whole lot of those "useless" upper body muscles.

I wonder what it is basketball players do? Oh yeah, put stuff over their head and throw shit.

talkingconch
02-25-2016, 07:05 PM
that 2nd pic is 1.5 years later, in the middle of a game, whilst blood is circulating well throughout the body, and he's also flexing

I didn't know the IQ of this forum has dropped so significantly in the past few years. Or is this a troll thread?

feyki
02-25-2016, 07:31 PM
Like i said , people shows their low iq .

www.exrx.net/Kinesiology/Segments.html

plowking
02-25-2016, 08:01 PM
Like i said , people shows their low iq .

www.exrx.net/Kinesiology/Segments.html

You have proved nothing.

Upper body strength is extremely important.

Smoke117
02-25-2016, 08:04 PM
relaxing in one pic, flexing in the other pic..

Exactly...my only thought here is that the op is an idiot who doesn't know muscles work.

Inferno
02-25-2016, 08:05 PM
A year and a half with NBA trainers breh :biggums:

swagga
02-25-2016, 08:17 PM
that 2nd pic is 1.5 years later, in the middle of a game, whilst blood is circulating well throughout the body, and he's also flexing

I didn't know the IQ of this forum has dropped so significantly in the past few years. Or is this a troll thread?

you're a fcking genius son, of course I'm trolling a bit. does "next gen roids" sound scientific to you? :oldlol:
Would you prefer curry fam/lebron fam/3ball autistic trolling or low key non-obnoxious trolling with potential (wade's jaw, lebron vacations, big dumb bigs, etc) ?

And seriously, you have to be insane to think these dudes aren't ALL juicing with the potential $$$ in the league. You can bet every one and their dog are going the extra mile to be competitive.

Chokefree
02-25-2016, 09:39 PM
you're a fcking genius son, of course I'm trolling a bit. does "next gen roids" sound scientific to you? :oldlol:
Would you prefer curry fam/lebron fam/3ball autistic trolling or low key non-obnoxious trolling with potential (wade's jaw, lebron vacations, big dumb bigs, etc) ?

And seriously, you have to be insane to think these dudes aren't ALL juicing with the potential $$$ in the league. You can bet every one and their dog are going the extra mile to be competitive.
lol you weren't trolling you were serious now you just trying to play it off saying you were trolling.....lmao kids

feyki
02-26-2016, 08:01 AM
You have proved nothing.

Upper body strength is extremely important.

Legs,waist and core are builds %70-75 of body muscles . They controls our speed,quickness,leaping ability,explosiveness,body strenght,body balance and athleticism . You can enter the NBA with only great lower body if you have enough talent about game . But you can't with only upper body . That's simple .

Upper body is important . Upper body give you balance when got contact in the air or your size create some space when you attack the rim . And also arm strenght .

But people have impression by arm muscles . Those actually most useless muscles in human body . If i have chance to pick one , that would thousand times lower body .

lilteapot
02-26-2016, 08:29 AM
He's flexing in one pic, idiot.