PDA

View Full Version : What's up fellow Laker fans!!!!!

crisoner
02-25-2016, 03:04 PM
Just checking in....

Another tough season.

Have any of you guys seen any of Kobe's final games on the road?

I was at his last at GS.....great experience. Warriors fans showed a whole lot of love!!!

alexthegod
02-26-2016, 10:16 PM
Yo Brother, welcome back. Glad you had a great time in Golden State!

I, personally have no interest in going. I'd prefer to remember him when he was on top of his game.

dd24
03-01-2016, 08:11 PM
I haven't been to any road games. It's funny since Tim Duncan is on the Spurs who have a really good roster that nobody is saying how he's having a terrible season. But Kobe on the other hand is on a terrible roster and everybody is making a big deal about what he's doing. I think he would be fine if they had good players around him. Sure his game isn't near what it was, but I think if this team wasn't so bad it wouldn't be his last season.

magic chiongson
03-02-2016, 10:28 AM
can't watch lakers games anymore with ballstreams shut down last month :(

kkinchen
03-09-2016, 11:49 PM
http://en.yibada.com/articles/108232/20160307/lakers-rumors-lebron-james-kevin-durant-duo-la-possible-report.htm

This would be amazing. Imagine this starting lineup.

Russell/Clarkson/Durant/James/Randle

And we could potentially draft Denzel Valentine and Gary Payton, Jr. The dynasty is coming.

dd24
03-09-2016, 11:53 PM
I can't see that happening lol.

bladefd
03-10-2016, 04:10 PM
Don't forget DeMarcus Cousins, Derozan, Harrison Barnes, Dirk nowitzki off the bench and Ben Simmons with the top pick. Oh boy, what a lineup. Phil also returning to coach. Coach K considering being assistant coach alongside Larry Brown. Easily winning the next 10 championships in a row.

dd24
03-10-2016, 05:41 PM
I think Golden State would probably still take them :) To be fair I've seen a few articles now that are using that story line. Russell and Randle are playing so well now that a couple big FA's could come here and turn things around with the cap space. I just think it's super rare. It happened in Miami, but they had Dwayne Wade who was very good friends with Lebron and Bosh already and it was obviously something they had talked about for years.

bladefd
03-10-2016, 06:30 PM
I think Golden State would probably still take them :) To be fair I've seen a few articles now that are using that story line. Russell and Randle are playing so well now that a couple big FA's could come here and turn things around with the cap space. I just think it's super rare. It happened in Miami, but they had Dwayne Wade who was very good friends with Lebron and Bosh already and it was obviously something they had talked about for years.

I will be happy if we get just 1 decent FA and the top 3 pick. Multiple stars is not happening in this day and age with where Lakers are as an organization.

kkinchen
08-03-2016, 12:58 AM
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=17205719

insidehoops
08-03-2016, 01:31 AM
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=17205719

:lebronamazed:

kkinchen
08-05-2016, 04:10 AM
http://www.thescore.com/nba/news/1070373-ben-gordon-eyeing-nba-return

Ben Gordon and Larry Sanders for our last two roster spots. Anthony Brown is not a lock to make the team either, so maybe we get Lance Stephenson to take his place.

Russell/Clarkson/Deng/Randle/Mozgov
Calderon/Williams/Ingram/Nance Jr/Black
Huertas/Gordon/Stephenson/Sanders/Zubac

kkinchen
08-05-2016, 04:13 AM
So, for our final offseason moves, I think we should trade Nick young and Anthony Brown for draft picks, and sign Ben Gordon, Lance Stephenson, and Larry Sanders to complete our roster.

dd24
08-05-2016, 04:45 PM
Highly doubtful they get all those guys. No need for two more SG's either. One would be fine. Two will cut into the PT of Clarkson and Russell. Stephenson in particular is a player that really needs the ball in his hands. I would rather develop our two young players and see them with the ball. BG should have a spot in this league. Sad to see how he fell off. He is a really good 3 point shooter and it seems odd that he hasn't landed a spot since it's such an important thing in today's game. I would think he may be looking at a contender at this point since he knows he's going to be a guy who comes off the bench.

tamaraw08
08-05-2016, 06:27 PM
So, for our final offseason moves, I think we should trade Nick young and Anthony Brown for draft picks, and sign Ben Gordon, Lance Stephenson, and Larry Sanders to complete our roster.

I am not a fan of Brown's shooting stroke but I like his defense.
Lakers would have traded Nick Young since last year if they can find a sucker who would eat his contract. This is a case where Mitch would actually have to give a 2nd rounder for a team to do that.

crisoner
08-08-2016, 12:02 PM
Build with young talent....
That's what we should do. Develop and build with the young core we have.
I know it's not typical Laker B-ball but come on the last 3 to 4 years has not been as well.

Would love to have a Cousins or Westbrook...but we need to stop with the pipe dreams and build with what we have.

Some great pieces I might add.

magic chiongson
08-08-2016, 01:24 PM
Build with young talent....
That's what we should do. Develop and build with the young core we have.
I know it's not typical Laker B-ball but come on the last 3 to 4 years has not been as well.

Would love to have a Cousins or Westbrook...but we need to stop with the pipe dreams and build with what we have.

Some great pieces I might add.

we're on our way..just gotta have a bit more patience. we've never had this much young talent since the 90s

dd24
08-08-2016, 01:57 PM
Patience is the key. It's still going to be a few more years. Now that the Lakers have a young core they are in a good position to add a solid free agent. They have to land one now. Once they do that they'll be right in the mix.

crisoner
08-08-2016, 07:09 PM
we're on our way..just gotta have a bit more patience. we've never had this much young talent since the 90s

Van Excel Eddie Jones etc. Yeah it is reminding me of those days!

akts
08-09-2016, 03:50 AM
We also had a young Elden Campbell..Cedric Ceballos. Team was fun to watch.

magic chiongson
08-09-2016, 10:58 AM
some kid named kobe too :bowdown:

crisoner
08-09-2016, 02:41 PM
some kid named kobe too :bowdown:

That was a couple years later. lol But yup....good young team!

Remember Cebaloos had that rap album? And don't forget a young Doug Christie and Divac lol!!!

dd24
08-09-2016, 10:24 PM
Kobe rapped too lol.

crisoner
08-17-2016, 12:48 PM
Kobe rapped too lol.

I know...I got the Vinyl album! lol

crisoner
02-09-2017, 06:01 PM
Just checking back in real quick!

LAKESHOW!!!!

tamaraw08