PDA

View Full Version : Is Isaiah Thomas more talented than LeBron?

ralph_i_el
02-25-2016, 10:06 PM
Say they are both 6'4"

All talent the same, Isaiah is a little less quick from being taller, LeBron is a little quicker from being shorter.

SyRyanYang
02-25-2016, 10:07 PM
Size is a talent, athleticism is a talent
God you are dumb

InsanityKills
02-25-2016, 10:16 PM
Is OP more talented than his Mom at sucking d!ck?

Say they are both hungry for pen!is.

All the mouth talents the same. OP uses his teeth, his mom deep throats.

ralph_i_el
02-25-2016, 10:26 PM
shooting.........Thomas
ball handling.........Thomas
on-ball defense........Thomas

Even if size is a talent (it isn't) obviously this is a scenario where they both are the same size.

so as usual, bronstans are dumb as ****

ShawkFactory
02-25-2016, 10:26 PM
Eh, weird question. Lebrons abilities at his size is what makes him what he is.

It's a part of athleticism

Marchesk
02-25-2016, 10:28 PM
If Muggsy Bogues had been Mark Eaton's size, he would be GOAT.

JohnFreeman
02-25-2016, 10:28 PM
This is a thread in the year 2016?

ralph_i_el
02-25-2016, 10:29 PM
Eh, weird question. Lebrons abilities at his size is what makes him what he is.

It's a part of athleticism

I understand

I'm talking about actual basketball skills, not running and jumping.

SugarHill
02-25-2016, 10:31 PM
shooting.........Thomas

Even if size is a talent (it isn't) obviously this is a scenario where they both are the same size.

Is being able to run a team and pass a talent? But then LeBron uses his height and size to be able to do a lot of his set ups so if he was a midget, does that also go?

Fire Colangelo
02-25-2016, 10:33 PM
Is BBIQ a talent?
Vision?
Passing skills?
Team defense?

LeBron will be kind of doing what Westbrook is doing right now if he was 6'4....

outbreak
02-25-2016, 10:35 PM
Would you rather fight One 100 foot tall muggsy bogues or 100 one foot tall muggsy bogues?

HenryGarfunkle
02-25-2016, 10:36 PM
Nah, he's not. And who knows how Thomas's shooting would be affected by being taller, having bigger hands, etc. If you say the speed changes that means everything else does too. So Lebron becomes an even better shooter, ball handler, quicker athlete. LeBron wins easily

Smoke117
02-25-2016, 10:37 PM
shooting.........Thomas

Saying a PG has better ball handling than Lebrons without bringing their size into equation is just idiotic...for said size Lebrons ball handling is much better. You usually make good post...what brought about this dipshit lame thread?

ShawkFactory
02-25-2016, 10:38 PM
I understand

I'm talking about actual basketball skills, not running and jumping.
Well then you get into a different area. The skills Isaih had weren't necessarily talent-based, but were developed throughout his life with hard work.

Talent implies a natural ability.

Discounting size...yes, Isiah was more skilled. A lot of people were. But they needed to be to have a similar effect.

Fire Colangelo
02-25-2016, 10:39 PM
Saying a PG has better ball handling than Lebrons without bringing their size into equation is just idiotic...for said size Lebrons ball handling is much better. You usually make good post...what brought about this dipshit lame thread?

I have to agree... this thread was kind of pointless.

You can compare Thomas and Shaq at 6'1 and come to the conclusion that Thomas is better at pretty much everything :oldlol:

ralph_i_el
02-25-2016, 10:58 PM
Would you rather fight One 100 foot tall muggsy bogues or 100 one foot tall muggsy bogues?

yes

I am drunk

You usually make good post...what brought about this dipshit lame thread?

I'm watching the republican debate. I've lost all sense of what is true and false.