PDA

View Full Version : How devastating has this season been for Lebron fans/Curry haters

CJ Mustard
02-26-2016, 02:39 AM
Doing everything in their power to discredit Curry and fight off the notion that Lebron has been surpassed as the best in the league, and consistently getting shut down at every turn.

First you have the fact that Curry will finish the season with a higher PER than Lebron has ever had, and is statistically better than prime Bron, then there was the soul crushing defeat in Cleveland, then the fact that the Warriors have superseded the competition this season, and are only being compared to all time teams like the '96 Bulls (with Curry garnering Jordan comparisons). The longer the season has gone on, the more feeble their arguments have been. All they can hold onto now is the hope that he won't win Finals MVP this year. I haven't seen a fanbase look this bad in a long time.

Cocaine80s
02-26-2016, 02:41 AM
Not as devastating as being a Milwaukee fan

LAKingKobe
02-26-2016, 03:00 AM
Lebron is having a terrific season

Mr. Jabbar
02-26-2016, 03:04 AM
these guys have been taking L's all their lives (bran is 2/6 for a reason), i think they're kinda used to the abuse by now

ballinhun8
02-26-2016, 03:07 AM
Not as devastating as being a Milwaukee fan

cringe

Gileraracer
02-26-2016, 03:26 AM
We slowly got used to taking L's while watching Lebron play. So it's not that hard anymore

Hey Yo
02-26-2016, 03:40 AM
these guys have been taking L's all their lives (bran is 2/6 for a reason), i think they're kinda used to the abuse by now
you still posting here, brah?

your schitck has been falling faster than Kobe's career FG%

Smoke117
02-26-2016, 03:42 AM
I didn't even know there were Curry haters. If you are a Lebron fan...why would you be upset? Lebron had a good run as the best player in the league for half a dozen years and he's still a top 3 player in the league now...why be upset? I'm not a fan of either, but I don't see why anyone would be upset about something...but then again I have the rare ability on ish to rationalize.

DaHeezy
02-26-2016, 03:49 AM

Funny how Steph and his Warriors are currently better than your Lakers ever were in the Kobe era. Lakers aren't even California's team anymore. GS is not only Cali's team, it's America's team. LA Lakers take a huge L :lol

LeBron can safely pass his torch now to Curry and America's team while Kobe sets a new career low and fades into his number 12 spot. :lol