PDA

View Full Version : Joe Johnson to Miami Heat!

InsanityKills
02-26-2016, 04:21 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--veteran-joe-johnson-commits-to-heat-201436570.html

Thank You Riley!:bowdown: :bowdown:

We the best!

JimmyMcAdocious
02-26-2016, 04:22 PM
Damn, didn't know the Hawks were a finalist. Would be kind of funny to see ISO Joe back in the ATL, with the way the Hawks play now.

FreezingTsmoove
02-26-2016, 04:23 PM
GG Lebron

We da bess :djparty

WorldWarriors
02-26-2016, 04:25 PM
I thought he was going to the Cavs. Miami is a surprise. But I guess South Beach is a nice place to live when you get millions in your pocket.

InsanityKills
02-26-2016, 04:26 PM
2016 NBA Champion Miami Heat!

:djparty :djparty :djparty

TheMarkMadsen
02-26-2016, 04:26 PM
I think we can conclude that if Miami is competitive then these type of free agents are going to choose to go there.

WadeStan
02-26-2016, 04:28 PM
Never liked Iso Joe, but he's uncanny in the clutch and gives us shooting if he's on.

Cocaine80s
02-26-2016, 04:32 PM
And the east gets even stronger

r0drig0lac
02-26-2016, 04:38 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/nqRJTIwsBftG8/giphy.gif

Stout
02-26-2016, 04:41 PM
Joe Johnson was already in the east.

outbreak
02-26-2016, 04:43 PM
Is 2016 joe johnson worth getting excited for though

SugarHill
:oldlol:

fiddy
Dumber than i thought

WadeStan
02-26-2016, 04:44 PM

Nope :oldlol:

Cocaine80s
02-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Well no shit, brooklyn was never even in the playoff race :facepalm

Mawly-G
02-26-2016, 04:52 PM
Not at all lol

But he'll do good in Miami, where he's not expected to carry an offense.

EDIT: I'm very surprised that he didn't go to the Cavs. Anybody know why he chose Miami?

WayOfWade
02-26-2016, 04:54 PM
Nets with Johnson =/~ Nets without Johnson, they flat out suck. The Heat on the other hand only get better

BasedTom
02-26-2016, 04:55 PM
not really, but the Heat are an injury depleted team and he helps (can't possibly be a worse shooter than gerald green at this point)

it's better than if he went to the cavs though

nba_55
02-26-2016, 04:56 PM
heat has no chance of winning the title, I guess that wasn't he priority.

WadeStan
02-26-2016, 04:57 PM
Not at all lol

EDIT: I'm very surprised that he didn't go to the Cavs. Anybody know why he chose Miami?

He's friends with Wade who hit him up a lot in the last few weeks. That and playing time.

DrainMD
02-26-2016, 05:00 PM
Well no shit, brooklyn was never even in the playoff race :facepalm

People are missing the point, it does make the East stronger. Moving more talent to playoff teams makes the conference more competitive.

Nash
02-26-2016, 05:03 PM
He should have signed for OKC. What the hell Joe.

Clearly he has no interest in playing for a championship.

Real Men Wear Green
02-26-2016, 05:03 PM
Heat don't give him as good a shot at a ring as Cleveland but he should be more important to Miami than he would have been trying to get minutes behind James, Smith and Shumpert.

G.U.S.
02-26-2016, 05:06 PM
Heat don't give him as good a shot at a ring as Cleveland but he should be more important to Miami than he would have been trying to get minutes behind James, Smith and Shumpert.

He already had fit and playing time w Nets.. AND MORE MONEY. Why would he ask for a buyout?? This is so extremely bizarre. What a strange dude, honestly.

Waiting to hear Joe talk about how much he wants to win and feels he'll be the difference there in challenging Cleveland.:lol

Dresta
02-26-2016, 05:07 PM
Good signing. Green has been a cancer of late, and now Miami finally have someone that can shoot.

GrapeApe
02-26-2016, 05:09 PM

Actually, OKC probably has a harder path to the finals than the Heat. They will likely need to beat both the Spurs and the Warriors.

Overdrive
02-26-2016, 05:11 PM

This, but it seems a shot at a championship wasn't his first priority and judging by today any team, but the Warriors and Spurs only have a small chance winning anyway.

Nash
02-26-2016, 05:16 PM
Actually, OKC probably has a harder path to the finals than the Heat. They will likely need to beat both the Spurs and the Warriors.
The Heat have no business in being anything at this point, not even close. They need to concentrate on actually making the playoffs. And if Bosh is out for the season, well then....

Why would he leave BKN only to go to Miami? He wanted to play an integral part? Go to OKC, they have fu*kin Waiters at SG.

Basically what it came down to was him wanting to show the world he can still perform. In his mind he still thinks he's good enough to get a last contract somewhere this summer that isn't the vet min.

Hopper15
02-26-2016, 05:18 PM
He should have gone to the Cavs. Big mistake.

HenryGarfunkle
Not about who has the harder path. Heat have zero shot against the Cavs, where-as OKC at least has a slim shot at beating San Antonio and GS.

GrapeApe
He already had fit and playing time w Nets.. AND MORE MONEY. Why would he ask for a buyout?? This is so extremely bizarre. What a strange dude, honestly.

Waiting to hear Joe talk about how much he wants to win and feels he'll be the difference there in challenging Cleveland.:lol

Well JJ definitely gives the Heat a better chance. The Heat match up pretty well with the Cavs and JJ provides them with a much needed shooter. I'm not saying he's a championship piece or anything, but he is a nice fit with Miami.

livinglegend
02-26-2016, 05:20 PM
Well JJ definitely gives the Heat a better chance. The Heat match up pretty well with the Cavs and JJ provides them with a much needed shooter. I'm not saying he's a championship piece or anything, but he is a nice fit with Miami.
:oldlol: :oldlol:
Let's be real, Heat has no chance of beating Cavs.
Especially without Bosh.

bluechox2
02-26-2016, 05:22 PM
joe at the 3 with luol off the bench?

WayOfWade
:oldlol: :oldlol:
Let's be real, Heat has no chance of beating Cavs.
Especially without Bosh.
I'm taking a Stats class, and statistically, that's impossible

aj1987
TJ, Bosh, and Beno are out. Green flat out sucks and Miami needs to get Wade some help. He won't have to carry an offense, but he'll probably be decent in a 6th man role.

The Heat have no business in being anything at this point, not even close. They need to concentrate on actually making the playoffs. And if Bosh is out for the season, well then....

Why would he leave BKN only to go to Miami? He wanted to play an integral part? Go to OKC, they have fu*kin Waiters at SG.

Basically what it came down to was him wanting to show the world he can still perform. In his mind he still thinks he's good enough to get a last contract somewhere this summer that isn't the vet min.
The Heat are 32-25. We probably just need to win 10 of the next 25 games to make the PO's. We're definitely making them. Have a great shot at making the ECF as well.

Nah, Deng has been playing well as of late. Spo should not **** the chemistry. JJ off the bench is ideal.

Not about who has the harder path. Heat have zero shot against the Cavs, where-as OKC at least has a slim shot at beating San Antonio and GS.
They have as much chance of beating GSW as the Heat do of sweeping the Cavs.

BasedTom
02-26-2016, 05:26 PM
nah but Deng has been playing the pf spot really well so there might be some experimenting with lineups

4 Inches
02-26-2016, 05:28 PM
Power shift.

PJR
02-26-2016, 05:32 PM
What a time!

r0drig0lac
02-26-2016, 05:32 PM
Dragic/Josh
Wade/JJ
Winslow/Green
Deng/MCBob
Whiteside/Amare

livinglegend
02-26-2016, 05:33 PM
I'm taking a Stats class, and statistically, that's impossible

Maybe you should start paying attention in your classes

InsanityKills
02-26-2016, 05:39 PM
Bron second guessing that move back to Cleveland. :lol

Fallen Angel
02-26-2016, 05:45 PM
Dragic/Josh
Wade/JJ
Winslow/Green
Deng/MCBob
Whiteside/Amare
Bunch of washed up former main eventers and forgotten upper mid carders.

Sounds like Immortal from TNA

aj1987
02-26-2016, 05:45 PM

This Heat team with LeBron would flat out BEAST.

Bunch of washed up former main eventers and forgotten upper mid carders.

Sounds like Immortal from TNA
Why are you describing the Rockets?

Levity
02-26-2016, 05:46 PM
good for the heat. good for joe.

it's friday, fellas. now let's party!!! :djparty :djparty :djparty

WayOfWade
02-26-2016, 05:48 PM
Maybe you should start paying attention in your classes
Am I wrong? Why don't you stop being an idiot and refute me. 0% probability is impossible in the same way that 100% is impossible, why? Because nobody knows the future, all we can do is make educated guesses. Study up bro, or stfu

Wade's Rings
02-26-2016, 05:50 PM
Am I wrong? Why don't you stop being an idiot and refute me. 0% probability is impossible in the same way that 100% is impossible, why? Because nobody knows the future, all we can do is make educated guesses. Study up bro, or stfu

:lebronamazed:

GrapeApe
02-26-2016, 05:52 PM
Dragic/Josh
Wade/JJ
Winslow/Green
Deng/MCBob
Whiteside/Amare

I wouldn't mind seeing JJ start at the 3. I guess it just depends on if you want more defense or more of a scoring punch.

Mass Debator
02-26-2016, 05:58 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing JJ start at the 3. I guess it just depends on if you want more defense or more of a scoring punch.
To be honest with Joe as another ball-handler, I want Dragic off the bench to run the second unit. Amare pick-and-rolls and transition buckets..

Wade/Dragic
Winslow/Josh
Joe/Green
Deng/McBob
Whiteside/Amare

Winslow guarding the point whenever necessary

Real Men Wear Green
02-26-2016, 06:03 PM

In Brooklyn he had no chance of winning whatsoever. I'm not saying he didn't care about winning at all, just that he probably still wanted to have as big of a role as he could while still having a shot to do something in the postseason.

jrong
02-26-2016, 06:07 PM
It's hilarious that 5 of the top 6 top free agents of the class of 2010 wil l now have played for the Heat. All they need is Carlos Boozer for the perfect set.

I can't believe he didn't go to the Cavs though. This makes things a bit more interesting in the East.

bdreason
02-26-2016, 06:25 PM
Not at all lol

Closer to Atlanta where he lives? Better weather? Better social scene? Better place to retire? Maybe he's friends with someone on Miami? It isn't Cleveland?

If Miami still had Bosh, this would be a much bigger signing for me.

r0drig0lac
02-26-2016, 06:27 PM
Winslow's defense is more important imo

Optimus Prime
02-26-2016, 06:59 PM
Good to see that every player doesn't want to become LeBeta's stooge and be reduced to a bit roleplayer but also blamed whenever something goes wrong. It also makes sense from every angle to choose living in Miami, FL over Cleveland, OH.

:kobe:

raprap
02-26-2016, 07:15 PM
Lol at not going to the cavs or okc. Miami is a great place don't get me wrong, but i thought he asked for a buyout for the best chance to win a ring. Looks like he wouldn't reach the conference finals ever. :oldlol:

LARRY BROWN
02-26-2016, 07:22 PM
irving
johnson
james
love
Thompson

I heard he was going to Cleveland

LeBron will rejoice tonight:lebronamazed:

MP.Trey
02-26-2016, 07:33 PM
How much help does Wade need? Jesus this guy is the master recruiter though. Shaq, LeBron, Bosh, Deng, JJ, etc. He'll make a decent GM one day.

coin24
02-26-2016, 07:34 PM

Nice try pauk, you're just upset he didn't go to the cavs:lol

Nobody want to play with bran sorry:lol

Meticode
02-26-2016, 07:34 PM
I don't understand Johnson's way of thinking unless he actually doesn't want to win. Maybe he's just thinking "I want to go on vacation the rest of the season. Miami Beach here I come!"

Don't get me wrong. Miami is respectable, but I don't see them going deep in the playoffs especially with Bosh's health in jeopardy. OKC and the Cavs seemed like logical choices if he wanted a shot at a title.

InsanityKills
02-26-2016, 07:36 PM
How much help does Wade need? Jesus this guy is the master recruiter though. Shaq, LeBron, Bosh, Deng, JJ, etc. He'll make a decent GM one day.
Its Riley you salty ******

Wade's Rings
02-26-2016, 07:36 PM

:roll:

MP.Trey
02-26-2016, 07:37 PM
Its Riley you salty ******
You just made my point, friend.

GrapeApe
02-26-2016, 07:46 PM

So bringing in 35 year old Joe Johnson to form an AARP back court is great help?

I'm also pretty sure rookie Wade didn't recruit Shaq.

Haymaker
02-26-2016, 07:58 PM
Maybe JJ didn't wanted to be turned into a spot up shooter so he signed with Miami where they share the ball.

Wade's Rings
02-26-2016, 07:59 PM
So bringing in 35 year old Joe Johnson to form an AARP back court is great help?

I'm also pretty sure rookie Wade didn't recruit Shaq.

His play did.

JohnFreeman
02-26-2016, 08:01 PM
Cool, now he will be somewhere else having no impact on the NBA

livinglegend
02-26-2016, 08:01 PM

yes you are wrong.
You'll see it when the time comes.
Have fun!

livinglegend
02-26-2016, 08:03 PM

With Bosh missing the playoffs last 2 seasons, I think I have to agree with you.

IncarceratedBob
02-26-2016, 08:10 PM
I don't get why the Heat even try and sign him. You're not gonna win anything with or without JJ. The only reason Riley tried to sign him was to take him away from the Cavs because Riley tried his whole godfather shit and LeBron spit on it and went to Cleveland.

GrapeApe
02-26-2016, 08:18 PM
I don't get why the Heat even try and sign him. You're not gonna win anything with or without JJ. The only reason Riley tried to sign him was to take him away from the Cavs because Riley tried his whole godfather shit and LeBron spit on it and went to Cleveland.

Or maybe the Heat felt that JJ could improve their team? Crazy concept, I know.

The comment about Lebron and Riley is partially true. Lebron wanted control and Riley wasn't going to give it to him.

TheMarkMadsen
02-26-2016, 08:24 PM
I don't understand Johnson's way of thinking unless he actually doesn't want to win. Maybe he's just thinking "I want to go on vacation the rest of the season. Miami Beach here I come!"

Don't get me wrong. Miami is respectable, but I don't see them going deep in the playoffs especially with Bosh's health in jeopardy. OKC and the Cavs seemed like logical choices if he wanted a shot at a title.

or maybe he saw how Blatt and Love were/are treated and didn't want any part of that shit and realizes that OKC has 0 chance against the Spurs or Warriors

Smoke117
02-26-2016, 08:24 PM
Meh.

JT123
02-26-2016, 08:25 PM
Or maybe the Heat felt that JJ could improve their team? Crazy concept, I know.

The comment about Lebron and Riley is partially true. Lebron wanted control and Riley wasn't going to give it to him.
That's Riley's problem, always thinking that some washed up has been is the missing piece to a championship. He refused to try and surround Lebron with anything but a bunch of old guys on their last legs, and we saw the results of that (2014 Finals beatdown)
Let's stop pretending that Pat has any clue what he is doing. The 3 rings the Heat have won under his watch are due only to the greatness of Shaq and Lebron, not him being good at his job.

DavisWarriorsFan
02-26-2016, 08:39 PM
He should have gone to the Cavs. Big mistake.
Joe Johnson doesn't like LeBron. That's why he didn't sign with the Cavs.

JohnMax
02-26-2016, 08:54 PM
http://oi64.tinypic.com/4ku1bq.jpg

InsanityKills
02-26-2016, 08:55 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

BasedTom
02-26-2016, 09:07 PM
bahaha THANKS TMZ :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

coin24
02-26-2016, 09:09 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

aj1987
02-26-2016, 09:45 PM
Holy shit! TMZ finally delivers. :roll: :roll:

WayOfWade
02-26-2016, 09:53 PM
yes you are wrong.
You'll see it when the time comes.
Have fun!
I see you know nothing, thanks for posting zero facts and contributing nothing to this thread like usual. And FYI, you are dead wrong. I never said the Heat will beat the Cavs, I said saying there is 0% of them beating the Cavs is impossible, and to add on both ignorant and stupid, which is to be expected from your posts

GrapeApe
02-26-2016, 10:07 PM
That's Riley's problem, always thinking that some washed up has been is the missing piece to a championship. He refused to try and surround Lebron with anything but a bunch of old guys on their last legs, and we saw the results of that (2014 Finals beatdown)
Let's stop pretending that Pat has any clue what he is doing. The 3 rings the Heat have won under his watch are due only to the greatness of Shaq and Lebron, not him being good at his job.

Riley brought in Hardaway and Mourning and made the Heat a relevant franchise. He drafted Caron Butler and signed Lamar Odom which led to getting Shaq. I'll admit he got lucky with Wade. He then got Lebron and Bosh. He also got Battier, Miller, snd Ray Allen, all major contributors to their titles.

Do you realize how idiotic it is to say "he only got his rings because he brought in great players"? It's HIS JOB as a GM to bring in those great players. You're basically saying he's only a good GM because he's a good GM. It's absurd. And btw, Wade's greatness brought them their first title. They don't win without Shaq, but let's not act like 2006 Shaq was anywhere near prime Shaq. It would be like saying the Heat's 2012 and 2013 titles were due to Wade's greatness. They don't win without Wade, but obviously Lebron was the best player.

IllegalD
02-26-2016, 10:27 PM

:facepalm @ this f*ggot deliberately leaving DWade out as one of the main reasons for the three rings.

smoovegittar
02-26-2016, 10:32 PM
Springsteen summed it up. "Hello, Pittsburg" -

Gonna make things instantly more watchable.

Dresta
02-26-2016, 10:36 PM
:facepalm @ this f*ggot deliberately leaving DWade out as one of the main reasons for the three rings.
He's the biggest reason. Shaq mentioned wanting to play with Wade as one of the main reasons he chose Miami, and Lebron followed Wade to Miami because he wanted his big bro to teach him how to win.

GrapeApe
02-26-2016, 10:43 PM

He also claims Riley is only considered a great GM because he brought in great players. That has to be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard, and it's not the first time he's said it.

Curry is only considered a great shooter because he makes a lot of shots. Without him making all of those shots, nobody would call him a great shooter.

PJR
02-27-2016, 12:20 AM
http://realcavsfans.com/community/index.php?threads/joe-johnson-safari.46730/page-56

The salt in the last few pages of this thread :roll: :roll:

Heavincent
02-27-2016, 12:24 AM
http://realcavsfans.com/community/index.php?threads/joe-johnson-safari.46730/page-56

I mean, it's only Joe Johnson. Why are they so mad?

Draz
02-27-2016, 12:25 AM
Wow. Good pick up Miami.

Crimsonrain777
02-27-2016, 12:34 AM

that forum is always good for some laughs :oldlol:

GrapeApe
02-27-2016, 12:36 AM

I hope he plays so bad in Miami that he'll be playing in China next year, what a ****ing loser

a delusional ****ing loser with a buttload of money and a first-round trip to an early summer.

Can't believe I share a birthday with him. What a d*ck

he's just another spoiled athlete that doesn't care to leave his mark by winning. Just happy to collect more money than anybody could possibly need in 100 lifetimes.

DavisWarriorsFan
02-27-2016, 12:47 AM
"You're suppose to help LeBron! You can't dessert your king!" - Cavs fans.

Heavincent
02-27-2016, 12:48 AM
that forum is always good for some laughs :oldlol:

Almost as good as clutch fans.

Nets fan 93
02-27-2016, 01:17 AM
I guess for Johnson lifestyle>ring

Dresta
02-27-2016, 01:56 AM
Lets be real here: this Cavs team doesn't have any shot at winning the title. Miami gonna rape their ass in the playoffs; Bron gonna choke as always.

tomtucker
02-27-2016, 02:47 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/nqRJTIwsBftG8/giphy.gif
:lol :oldlol: :roll: :cheers:

tomtucker
02-27-2016, 02:56 AM

oh he already did :oldlol:

aj1987
02-27-2016, 06:39 AM

he's just another spoiled athlete that doesn't care to leave his mark by winning. Just happy to collect more money than anybody could possibly need in 100 lifetimes.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

The **** do people from Cleveland know about winning?

tomSR.
02-27-2016, 12:37 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B5viurzIcAAqZEM.jpg:large

4 Inches
02-27-2016, 12:53 PM
Good time on South Beach
JJ gonna get a hookup to a D Wade sex party

Lebronxrings
02-27-2016, 12:54 PM
no excuses

Done_And_Done
02-27-2016, 01:20 PM

Hilarious... :oldlol: :oldlol:

I found one logical post amid the butt hurt fest

It's something we don't want to admit but I think someone in this thread needs to say it.

Our locker room has a bad reputation league wide. Joe Johnson is not a douche or crazy for not wanting to be on a winning team.

He just doesn't wanna be apart of a media circus after he misses one shot. He simply wanted to avoid all that BS the media does when someone on LeBrons team misses one shot. He goes to the heat who are still contending and have nice weather.

And also athletes leaving for more money has become something bad but it ignores me when ppl attack character for it. 70% of professional athletes are ****ing broke within 7 years of playing and for most it's within 2 years. So if a guy can get one more big payday I'm all for it. Feed your family for as long as possible. I'll never shit on a guy for leaving for more money

Hopper15
02-27-2016, 01:27 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B5viurzIcAAqZEM.jpg:large

Juwan Howard's face lol

Done_And_Done
02-27-2016, 01:57 PM
Not at all lol

Once the playoffs arrive, rotations are destined to contract, thus squeezing his chances of getting consistent burn. Joe still has another contract left in him and is bidding to prove he can still demand a pay check. If he goes to Cleveland and is lessened to nothing more than an injury insurance role - that isn't going to benefit his marketability status come the off-season.

FKAri
02-27-2016, 02:00 PM
But Lebron's not in Miami anymore. What's going on? Did the news not reach Joe Johnson?

Stout
02-27-2016, 02:01 PM

Stout
02-27-2016, 02:01 PM
Is he suiting up today?

Labissiere
02-27-2016, 02:17 PM
"You're suppose to help LeBron! You can't dessert your king!" - Cavs fans.
LeBron fans are the new entitled fans that believe good players should join them for little to nothing.

dreamwarrior
02-27-2016, 03:48 PM
Riley brought in Hardaway and Mourning and made the Heat a relevant franchise. He drafted Caron Butler and signed Lamar Odom which led to getting Shaq. I'll admit he got lucky with Wade. He then got Lebron and Bosh. He also got Battier, Miller, snd Ray Allen, all major contributors to their titles.

Do you realize how idiotic it is to say "he only got his rings because he brought in great players"? It's HIS JOB as a GM to bring in those great players. You're basically saying he's only a good GM because he's a good GM. It's absurd. And btw, Wade's greatness brought them their first title. They don't win without Shaq, but let's not act like 2006 Shaq was anywhere near prime Shaq. It would be like saying the Heat's 2012 and 2013 titles were due to Wade's greatness. They don't win without Wade, but obviously Lebron was the best player.

I guess he was lucky that Wade actually panned out, but nobody was looking to draft Wade that high due to his size and mediocre jumper. Riley saw him work out once and recognized he had that rare killer instinct.

BallsOut
03-01-2016, 11:35 PM

pauk mad as fk he didn't sign with the Cavs :lol

InsanityKills
03-01-2016, 11:36 PM
WHAT A STEAL!

We da best!

PJR
03-02-2016, 12:41 AM
This is beyond a steal. Iso Joe still has a ton of game left.

What a time!

InsanityKills
03-02-2016, 12:49 AM
This is beyond a steal. Iso Joe still has a ton of game left.

What a time!
:cheers:

Pat Riley the godfather also has a lot in the tank. Watch out this summer Pat is gonna put it work.

Miami stays winning!:rockon:

GrapeApe
03-02-2016, 12:59 AM
JJ looking revitalized. :applause:

bobopenguin
03-02-2016, 01:22 AM
damn. this heat line up looks really good.

but. this is the final year of this line up, since whiteside is coming to Lakers. :rockon:

SpaceJam
03-02-2016, 01:24 AM
Stacked damn

DoctorP
03-02-2016, 04:36 AM
I admit I thought JJ was done but he looks like a nice fit 2 games in. We will wait for a larger sample size to see the reals.

He and Wade play well off of each other.

aj1987
03-02-2016, 07:49 AM
**** you, haters.

sbw19
03-02-2016, 08:10 AM
Cavs wanted him to fill that Ray allen role. A veteran scorer who's a threat with the game on the line. Too bad Bosh's health concerns make their lineup less potent than it ought to be.

Way Cleveland is built, a nucleus of Irving, Love and Brow might make more sense going forward, assuming they don't win it all this year.

DMV2
03-02-2016, 09:28 AM
But Lebron's not in Miami anymore. What's going on? Did the news not reach Joe Johnson?lol if you think JJ is looking for a ring.