PDA

View Full Version : You pretty much never hear of an athlete colluding in his prime with other stars

masonanddixon
02-26-2016, 08:44 PM
The only athlete I can even think of is lebron and his record is absolutely underwhelming. It's a clear admission of weakness.

What makes him a special player? I truly don't understand.

Kvnzhangyay
02-26-2016, 09:07 PM
It actually shows mental strength and being alpha because they are able to withstand the social pressure of being hated

It is essentially doing whatever it takes to win, a sign of true mental strength by not bending to peer pressure

Cocaine80s
02-26-2016, 09:08 PM
You never hear of a 1st seed getting sonned by the 8th in the playoffs either

masonanddixon
02-26-2016, 09:09 PM
You never hear of a 1st seed getting sonned by the 8th in the playoffs either

Happened to Duncan and the Spurs 5 seasons ago, I believe.

AirBonner
02-26-2016, 09:09 PM
Lebron rent free in ops head

InsanityKills
02-26-2016, 09:11 PM
Didn't Kobe want to collude with Dirk?:confusedshrug:

raprap
02-26-2016, 09:14 PM
It actually shows mental strength and being alpha because they are able to withstand the social pressure of being hated

It is essentially doing whatever it takes to win, a sign of true mental strength by not bending to peer pressure
This

k0kakw0rld
02-26-2016, 09:22 PM
The only athlete I can even think of is lebron and his record is absolutely underwhelming. It's a clear admission of weakness.

What makes him a special player? I truly don't understand.
The fact that he turns superstars into role players already makes him alpha.

Nuff Said
02-26-2016, 10:27 PM
You might not hear about it but it's absolutely what a lot of stars should've done. For some players, rings and fmvp' are the only things keeping them outside the top ten. There's not a single ringless person inside the top ten conversation and most have more than one fmvp, playing along side other top level players.