PDA

View Full Version : More people are hating on the Warriors now....because of their dominance

Tarik One
02-27-2016, 02:25 PM
...instead of just admiring their greatness. I'm not referring to posters on this particular board, but there is a growing number of fans who want to see them fall flat of a title or "Be brought back to Earth"

Why do people always have to desire to dislike someone(s) who is great and appears to be unbeatable? Crabs in a barrel mentality?

I hear things like: "Well, the Warriors wouldn't be doing this against the 80's Pistons." Well, no shit...not to take anything away from Detroit, but the rules were a lot different then than now. And who's to say that the Pistons would be just as effective defensively in this era? Eras are different and the Warriors shouldn't be indicted for it because they didn't create the rules.

Done_And_Done
02-27-2016, 02:29 PM
...instead of just admiring their greatness. I'm not referring to posters on this particular board, but there is a growing number of fans who want to see them fall flat of a title or "Being brought back to Earth"

Why do people always have to desire to dislike someone(s) who is great and appears to be unbeatable? Crabs in a barrel mentality?

I hear things like: "Well, the Warriors wouldn't be doing this against the 80's Pistons." Well, no shit...not to take anything away from Detroit, but the rules were a lot different then than now. And who's to say that the Pistons would be just as effective defensively in this era? Eras are different and the Warriors shouldn't be indicted for it because they didn't create the rules.

It's just typical of human nature. People just hanker to watch the elite fall on their face much they way the root for those with underdog status. And then you have your seasoned fans who refuse to acknowledge the present > their beloved past

12th
02-27-2016, 02:31 PM
No one is hating on the Warriors team, the flames are aimed at the ex-Laker fans who aligned themselves with dub nation to keep themselves relevant with their constant long struggled war against Lebron

winwin
02-27-2016, 02:35 PM
^^ negged

enjoy the red bar

WorldWarriors
02-27-2016, 02:38 PM
No one is hating on the Warriors team, the flames are aimed at the ex-Laker fans who aligned themselves with dub nation to keep themselves relevant with their constant long struggled war against Lebron

OP is talking about all of the Ex NBA players coming out of the woodwork and lining up to take shots at them. LOL Cedric Ceballos.

Chokefree
02-27-2016, 02:44 PM
Jameer, how many alts do you need? Dubeta? Gus Hemmingay? G.U.S? Like WTF do you EVER go outside and make friends?

Funktion
02-27-2016, 03:30 PM
Jameer, how many alts do you need? Dubeta? Gus Hemmingay? G.U.S? Like WTF do you EVER go outside and make friends?

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i259/funnymunny77/Vine_by_LoveShaq%209_zpshz2ywwxf.gif

Mr. Jabbar
02-27-2016, 03:50 PM
#Whatatime