PDA

View Full Version : How does the small minority have the vast majority so shook?

livinglegend
02-27-2016, 08:27 PM
As an objective observer in this board, I see that Lebron fans are like less than 5% of the board, yet they have the vast of majority of the board so shook.
Every post Jordan, Rose, Kobe, curry...stans make, they are about Lebron or lebron fans.
How can the minority have so many people so shook?
How they do that?

Inferno
02-27-2016, 08:29 PM
I'm pretty sure its GSW that has Bran stans and everyone else shook.

TheMarkMadsen
02-27-2016, 08:30 PM
I see 0 threads on the first page made by Kobe, Jordan or Curry fans about Lebron fans

I see 1 thread on the first page made by a Lebron stan about Kobe, Jordan and Curry fans.

Now, tell me again, who's shook?

Cocaine80s
02-27-2016, 08:33 PM
I see 0 threads on the first page made by Kobe, Jordan or Curry fans about Lebron fans

I see 1 thread on the first page made by a Lebron stan about Kobe, Jordan and Curry fans.

Still you :roll:

Also most Kobe trolls disappeared after the rankings

livinglegend
02-27-2016, 08:34 PM

You are so shook that you can't see properly.
Look again.

FreezingTsmoove
02-27-2016, 08:40 PM
WAIT SO WE CANT DISCUSS OR TALK ABOUT THE 3RD GREATEST BASKETBALL PLAYER IN THE HISTORY OF THE SPORT????!!!

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Cocaine80s
02-27-2016, 08:52 PM
WAIT SO WE CANT DISCUSS OR TALK ABOUT THE 3RD GREATEST BASKETBALL PLAYER IN THE HISTORY OF THE SPORT????!!!

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
Lol this coming from the dude who said he was depressed and would've killed himself if not for Bron having a bad game:oldlol:

Mr. Jabbar
02-27-2016, 08:54 PM
op is shook af :lol :lol

Black and White
02-27-2016, 08:54 PM
The LeBron fam is like 1 or 2 dudes, but they have like 90% of the accounts on ISH

knicksman
02-27-2016, 08:58 PM
Op fuming coz kobe fam hopped on the curry bandwagon first. :lol Stay losing bro. Your boy will be stucked at 2/...

FreezingTsmoove
02-27-2016, 09:05 PM
Lol this coming from the dude who said he was depressed and would've killed himself if not for Bron having a bad game:oldlol:

Bless up to the 3rd greatest basketballer of all time for providing the LOLS thus saving my life :bowdown: :bowdown:

2/7 incoming though :(

tmacattack33
02-27-2016, 09:11 PM
It's because Lebron is still playing elite level bball, in 2016, when they were hoping that his athletic decline would make him decline as fast as D-Wade.

Little they did realize that Lebron has height that D-Wade never had, which allows him to still finish like a GOAT and post-up. And that passing vision doesn't go away with age.

G.U.S.
02-27-2016, 09:27 PM
Op fuming coz kobe fam hopped on the curry bandwagon first. :lol Stay losing bro. Your boy will be stucked at 2/...

^^^
This post sums up the 12be fam perfectly, they're so proud of getting cucked around the NBA like a rock star groupie backstage blowbang

Kobe fam timeline
2010 " the Rose d.i.k"
2011 " the Dirk d.i.k"
2012 " the Durant d.i.k."
2013 " the Duncan d.i.k"
2014-current " the Curry d.i.k"

12be fam gets passed around more than a blunt, each year colluding to NBA's new limelight with their O-rings fully gaped :lol

knicksman
02-27-2016, 09:36 PM
^^^
This post sums up the 12be fam perfectly, they're so proud of getting cucked around the NBA like a rock star groupie backstage blowbang

Kobe fam timeline
2010 " the Rose d.i.k"
2011 " the Dirk d.i.k"
2013 " the Duncan d.i.k"

12be fam gets passed around more than a blunt, each year colluding to NBA's new limelight with their O-rings fully gaped :lol

Former heat fan fuming:oldlol:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-27-2016, 09:39 PM
5-47

G.U.S.
02-27-2016, 09:46 PM
Former heat fan fuming:oldlol:

only thing fuming is your anus after 5yrs of getting piped by a Bull, a German Shepard, a Turantula, a Bronchiosaurus and now a Gerbil

lube up New York Laker Dub nation!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

knicksman
02-27-2016, 09:49 PM
only thing fuming is your anus after 5yrs of getting piped by a Bull, a German Shepard, a Turantula, a Bronchiosaurus and now a Gerbil

:roll: gus on a meltdown

Kobe/curry fam wins again

G.U.S.
02-27-2016, 10:03 PM
"fumin"

"meltdown"

Next up it's "U mad?"

:lol
:lol :lol :lol :lol

knicksman
02-27-2016, 10:07 PM
"fumin"

"meltdown"

Next up it's "U mad?"

U mad?:oldlol:

Just give it up bro. You were destined to lose:oldlol:

raprap
02-27-2016, 10:16 PM
^^^

Kobe fam timeline
2010 " the Rose d.i.k"
2011 " the Dirk d.i.k"
2013 " the Duncan d.i.k"

Didn't they ride the Paul George d i k too? :roll:

Indian guy
The mind blowing thing is literally every single post made by a Kobe fan is in one way or another about LeBron. Every single one. And that isn't just true today, but it has been like that for a decade. A freaking decade. Seriously, go back and check the boards in 2006 - dealing with LeBron and the threat he posed to Kobe is ALL they cared about even back then. Now, 10 years later, it's all about dealing with the fact that their worst fears came true and LeBron surpassed their GOD. That must be so incredibly hard for them, I can't even imagine. They'll shamelessly support anyone or anything just to get a few digs in towards LeBron. From Rose to Dirk to Durant to now Curry.

At least with MJ fans it's whoever the next big thing is. That's who they switch their insecurity on to and it's pretty pathetic in its own way. From Kobe to LeBron to now Curry. With Kobe fans though, it was, is and always will be about LeBron. He owns their hearts, souls and minds. They just can't get over what he's put them through.

Funktion
"fumin"

"meltdown"

Next up it's "U mad?"

:lol :lol :lol :lol

http://i63.tinypic.com/e65ans.png

:no:

raprap
02-27-2016, 10:18 PM

Underrated post :roll:

JT123
02-27-2016, 10:37 PM
The mind blowing thing is literally every single post made by a Kobe fan is in one way or another about LeBron. Every single one. And that isn't just true today, but it has been like that for a decade. A freaking decade. Seriously, go back and check the boards in 2006 - dealing with LeBron and the threat he posed to Kobe is ALL they cared about even back then. Now, 10 years later, it's all about dealing with the fact that their worst fears came true and LeBron surpassed their GOD. That must be so incredibly hard for them, I can't even imagine. They'll shamelessly support anyone or anything just to get a few digs in towards LeBron. From Rose to Dirk to Durant to now Curry.

At least with MJ fans it's whoever the next big thing is. That's who they switch their insecurity on to and it's pretty pathetic in its own way. From Kobe to LeBron to now Curry. With Kobe fans though, it was, is and always will be about LeBron. He owns their hearts, souls and minds. They just can't get over what he's put them through.
As a HUGE Kobe stan since 94, I can verify this post is 100% true. :(

Spurs m8
02-27-2016, 10:48 PM
LOL no one outside Bron stans care about Bron anymore, he's just simply not a threat.

Cheers