PDA

View Full Version : Curry is just the greatest baller ever

Nick Young
02-27-2016, 09:18 PM
I'm sorry people, but it's time to stop denying it. Steph Curry is quite simply the greatest baller of all time. He is too skilled at everything, and offensively he's unstoppable. On top of his skills and GOAT shooting range and ability, he is clutch as hell.

Steph's peak is simply as good as any peak besides Prime MDE Shaq. Curry is the most skilled player in basketball history. He is a basketball savant at a level we have never seen before and might never see again for 50 years.

Stop denying it. Curry is just the GOAT.

Dictator
02-27-2016, 09:22 PM
Curry is the best player in the league right now but you guys needs to stop.

How does two mvp-level seasons make you the goat?

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-27-2016, 09:31 PM
telling u never brought up defense. I guess defense aint a skill now:lol :lol
and ur OP makes no sense. U literally said in it that Stephs peak isnt as good as Shaqs so how the hell is he the greatest especially when Shaq murders him in longevity

BlazerRed
02-27-2016, 09:33 PM

This. People are ****ing dumb. Curry has had TWO awesome years. That's it. Get a grip people. Dude isn't young either, this won't last forever.

ClipperRevival
02-27-2016, 09:35 PM

It does when you're like 12 and haven't seen much of anything else. Ignorance is bliss.

Spurs m8
02-27-2016, 09:39 PM
Your username suits you.

Being a stupid fukc and all....

Nick Young
02-27-2016, 09:40 PM

GOAT offensive peak, only MDE Shaq has a comparison.

Smoke117
02-27-2016, 09:47 PM
http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Michael-Jordan-laughing.gif

Curry will NEVER be greater than Jordan for the simple fact that there are two sides of the game...offense and defense...and Jordan is an all time great defensive player...while Curry isn't. He could replicate these stats a half a dozen more times...it won't ever be enough offensively to put him over Jordan when taking into account defense.

LakersForlife
02-27-2016, 11:11 PM
family comes first... CURRY FAM STAYS WINNING

TheMan
02-28-2016, 12:17 AM
and here I thought the OP only made retarded threads in the OTC forum

Funktion
02-28-2016, 12:18 AM
and here I though the OP only made retarded threads on the OTC forum

:lol

Smoke117
02-28-2016, 12:19 AM
and here I though the OP only made retarded threads on the OTC forum

:roll:

Nick Young
02-28-2016, 12:25 AM
32 foot pull up 3 game winner

GOAT

Funktion
02-28-2016, 12:26 AM
Just busted a nut while that ball was in the air :roll: :roll: :bowdown: :bowdown:

KCO
02-28-2016, 12:27 AM
To have the audacity to take that shot alone...just wow.

hateraid
02-28-2016, 12:28 AM
I'm sold.

theaussieguy
http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Michael-Jordan-laughing.gif

Curry will NEVER be greater than Jordan for the simple fact that there are two sides of the game...offense and defense...and Jordan is an all time great defensive player...while Curry isn't. He could replicate these stats a half a dozen more times...it won't ever be enough offensively to put him over Jordan when taking into account defense.

its a good point. I think of it as Jordan being the best all round player of all time. IMO you can still be the best of all time without being a defensive juggernaught because in basketball you only need to be insanely effective at one thing.

Not saying Curry is there yet though.

Hotlantadude81
I'm sorry people, but it's time to stop denying it. Steph Curry is quite simply the greatest baller of all time. He is too skilled at everything, and offensively he's unstoppable. On top of his skills and GOAT shooting range and ability, he is clutch as hell.

Steph's peak is simply as good as any peak besides Prime MDE Shaq. Curry is the most skilled player in basketball history. He is a basketball savant at a level we have never seen before and might never see again for 50 years.

Stop denying it. Curry is just the GOAT.

The league is mostly terrible and it's really soft.

CavaliersFTW
06-20-2016, 05:09 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/l4Ki2obCyAQS5WhFe/giphy.gif