PDA

View Full Version : Is Lillard Curry's only rival?

Nick Young
02-28-2016, 12:45 AM
Is Lillard the only rival worthy of calling himself Curry's rival?

Apart from Lillard, I can't think of a player that does well vs Curry.

Mr. Jabbar
02-28-2016, 12:47 AM
it certainly isn't lebran :lol

FreezingTsmoove
02-28-2016, 12:47 AM
Yeah the dude who won a single playoff game last year is a rival to our god :lol

GO sleep LITTLE BOY :lol

Nick Young
02-28-2016, 01:04 AM
it certainly isn't lebran :lol
No, it certainly isn't Lebron.

Lillard destroyed Curry about a week ago, if anyone remembers.

Funktion
02-28-2016, 01:26 AM
Lillard gets up to play Curry.

Marchesk
02-28-2016, 01:31 AM
Durant always goes off on the Warriors, he just happened to foul out this time.

dazzer87
02-28-2016, 01:55 AM
Durant always goes off on the Warriors, he just happened to foul out this time.
to me ft35 was player of the game. He forced the game to go into OT..:bowdown:

RoseCity07
02-28-2016, 01:59 AM
Yes, but let me be clear, as a Blazer fan, Curry is a better player at pretty much everything. I actually think Lillard plays better defense. They are both clutch as hell.

Curry is beyond special though. He's something the NBA has never seen before. He's definitely better than Lebron.

WorldWarriors
02-28-2016, 02:02 AM
No, it certainly isn't Lebron.

Lillard destroyed Curry about a week ago, if anyone remembers. Well it didn't quite go like that. Warriors threw in the towel and Curry sat the 4th. I think they both had 30 at that point. But it's cool. Dame still a beast.

raiderfan19
02-28-2016, 02:13 AM
Yes, but let me be clear, as a Blazer fan, Curry is a better player at pretty much everything. I actually think Lillard plays better defense. They are both clutch as hell.

Curry is beyond special though. He's something the NBA has never seen before. He's definitely better than Lebron.
Lillard is the worst defensive pg in the NBA

RoseCity07
02-28-2016, 02:15 AM

No, actually he isn't. His defense has gotten a lot better. Actually watch games.

Smoke117
02-28-2016, 02:16 AM
What is it about the Kobe/Curry stans that can't allow them to give any semblance of respect to Chris Paul? It's pathetic how underrated he is by these casual fans.

Nick Young
02-28-2016, 02:22 AM
What is it about the Kobe/Curry stans that can't allow them to give any semblance of respect to Chris Paul? It's pathetic how underrated he is by these casual fans.
Chris Paul is the new Steve Nash. Paul ball is not championship ball, the dude lost by 56 at home in the playoffs, and he has a long career of underachieving in the playoffs.

FreezingTsmoove
02-28-2016, 02:23 AM

This

Lillard is a turnstile at this point. I'd honestly rather have Jose Calderon on defense

Smoke117
02-28-2016, 02:24 AM
Chris Paul is the new Steve Nash. Paul ball is not championship ball, the dude lost by 56 at home in the playoffs, and he has a long career of underachieving in the playoffs.

Calling one of the best defensive PG's ever one of the worst defensive PG's ever is direspectful no matter what kind of point you are trying ot make. I don't even know why I'm even bothering to respond...you don't know jack shit about basketball in the first place. The only thing you know less about is world politics.

bobopenguin
02-28-2016, 04:42 AM
i thought curry's rival is James "the cornerstone" Harden?

Marchesk
02-28-2016, 04:43 AM
i thought curry's rival is James "the cornerstone" Harden?

Maybe Lillard can get players MVP this year?

JohnFreeman
02-28-2016, 05:06 AM
Do they even defend each other?

moongaze
02-28-2016, 05:07 AM
Since kyrie got Injured he is. Kyrie always matched curry till his setback

Riks
02-28-2016, 05:27 AM
Yeah the dude who won a single playoff game last year is a rival to our god :lol

GO sleep LITTLE BOY :lol
:lol

CuterThanRubio
02-28-2016, 06:00 AM
Calling one of the best defensive PG's ever one of the worst defensive PG's ever is direspectful no matter what kind of point you are trying ot make. I don't even know why I'm even bothering to respond...you don't know jack shit about basketball in the first place. The only thing you know less about is world politics.

Comparing the biggest choking PG of all time to a back to back MVP who revolutionized the entire sport is disrespectful, Nash is/was better than CP3 without a doubt, and if not for some unfortunate circumstances he would likely have a ring, too (Hopefully he gets one this year), meanwhile CP3 can't even lead his team past the 2nd round.

Offense>Defense at the PG position (Look at what Curry is doing if you don't believe me)

CP3 is a whiny punk who was desperate to collude with the best players in the league for an easy ride but he got stuck with Doc and Austin instead of LeBron and Melo, tough luck. (Lets not forget the nixed Lakers trade, talk about COLLUSION, **** Chris Paul, man, can't stand that guy lol)

raiderfan19
02-28-2016, 09:25 AM
No, actually he isn't. His defense has gotten a lot better. Actually watch games.
I do and he constantly gets torched

MP.Trey
02-28-2016, 02:40 PM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-x4_y-oucufk/VXIxIB4GeeI/AAAAAAABGoc/3ElZbPhv_Yc/w506-h285/Kyrie%2BBlocks%2BStephen%2BCurry%2BGame%2B1%2BShot %2BScience.gif
Curry don't wanna see this dude in the playoffs again.