PDA

View Full Version : Shoutout to Klay, came up big in crunch time

k0kakw0rld
02-28-2016, 12:54 AM
He was clutch as hell for the Warriors tonight :cheers:
What a player, I just love his game :D

Prime_Shaq
02-28-2016, 01:00 AM
Clutch but I doubt Warriors would've been down if he wasn't playing like trash earlier in the game. Came through when they needed him to though.

warriorfan
02-28-2016, 01:01 AM
op is mindfucced :roll:

InsanityKills
02-28-2016, 01:01 AM
Big D.I.K. fam stays winning!!

:djparty :djparty

imdaman99
02-28-2016, 01:02 AM
I thought Draymond's offensive rebound and pass to Klay for 3 was the biggest play of the game. They were down 4 with like a min left.

k0kakw0rld
02-28-2016, 01:04 AM
op is mindfucced :roll:
He tied the game in OT then "defended" Westbrook on that last possession leading to Curry's game winner.

Again you are an idiot who only values what Curry does and not the dirty work made in the background by his supporting cast.

32 big points for Klay who was clutch offensively as well as defensively. Defendind the opposing team best player when it mattered. And shut his ass down.

k0kakw0rld
02-28-2016, 01:05 AM
I thought Draymond's offensive rebound and pass to Klay for 3 was the biggest play of the game. They were down 4 with like a min left.
Who was defending Westbrook on that last possession? :confusedshrug:

Nick Young
02-28-2016, 01:07 AM
He tied the game in OT then "defended" Westbrook on that last possession leading to Curry's game winner.

Again you are an idiot who only values what Curry does and not the dirty work made in the background by his supporting cast.

32 big points for Klay who was clutch offensively as well as defensively. Defendind the opposing team best player when it mattered. And shut his ass down.
Klay had 32? Didn't seem like it, he played so badly before coming through big time at the end.

WorldWarriors
02-28-2016, 01:25 AM
Everybody came up huge in crunch time except Barnes.

Clutch defensive play on Durant. Iggy clutch free throws. Steph going at Durant to foul him out. Klay with that backdoor cut and one.

Klay ended up with 32. Dray 14 rebounds and 14 assists, 6 steals and 4 blocked shots. And of course Steph with the 30 ft game winner. Tremendous team effort.